It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any one know what ossama's been doin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
so can sum one do some reseach maybe go to algazera tv and find out what hes been saying. by saying i mean does he still do those videos were he says im gonna fk you all up. whats the deal with him its like he lost his balls hes not really in the media. maybe the media dont need him any more. hes probably livin in a cave eating curry for the rest of his like sounds like hell to me

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
other good news is terroists of the bali bomings are going to be executed the bali bomings kiled about 300 people. most were ausralian tourists and other western tourist from the states and europe balanese natives and javanese were killed aswell.amrozi imam mukhlas will all be executed in a few hours in there island prison. i belive there terroist group is jameirislamir or something they vowed to bomb australian emmbasy and united states embasy as revenge to the executions. indonesion gov were going to execute on the election of obama as a way to mask the world news but didnt and there going to die today.

rott in hell smiling assassin

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I mean no one knows for sure.... But if I had to guess I would say Bin Laden is not doing anything because he's dead. There have been a few threads on that here, but do a youtube search on Benezir Bhutto BBC interview.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Osama Bin Laden (OBL) was a Neoconservative CIA patsy who fought against the Russians gained supported from the US in Afghanistan. Hes just another puppet used to promote their War on Terror and the job has now been completed.

Thats why you don't hear much if anything about him anymore.

In fact, the last we recently heard about OBL from the White House press conference where he was Un-Officially exhonerated for the 9/11 attacks and blame instead was placed upon Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.

From the whitehouse press briefing dated Sept 10, 2008:

Dana, back on 9/11. John McCain is out on the campaign trail vowing to find Osama bin Laden. Does that -- it kind of leads one to believe that if he's vowing to find Osama bin Laden and this administration hasn't found him in seven years, the conclusion -- it sounds like that you may not be finding him leading up to the end of this presidency. Where does this White House --

MS. PERINO: I'm sure that this President and I'm sure future Presidents will continue to try to track down al Qaeda leaders. We will continue to try to find Osama bin Laden. The 2008 election doesn't play a lot of -- doesn't play any role in the President's trying to track down and find Osama bin Laden and his top deputies.

Q But Osama bin Laden is the one that -- you keep talking about his lieutenants, and, yes, they are very important, but Osama bin Laden was the mastermind of 9/11 --

MS. PERINO: No, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was the mastermind of 9/11, and he's sitting in jail right now.

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I'm figuring he's huddled up in the corner of a penthouse cave somewhere in the remote regions of Pakistan (or as our newly elected leader would say . . . . Pahhhhhkeeeeestaw . . .) watching CNN on satellite tv, giggling his scrawny butt off while most of us here in the contiguous 48 try to figure out how the hell we're going to pay for Christmas and scrounging enough cash to stock the larder for the impending economic implosion.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The primary sites OBL's people released his video's mysteriously disappeared Sept. 11th, 2008.

Daniel Byman gives what may be a fair analysis why we have not heard much from the top AQ recently.

Others pose different possibilities, including the death by missile of some of the top AQ people (including the top propaganda amir) in Pakistan recently.

[edit on 11/6/08 by makeitso]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
what was his last video i know they cant release all of his videos initially because they contain messages to other terroists so thats why they use algazeera to broadcast them. can someone link and date his last video

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
His last video was scheduled to be released Sept. 11, 2008, but as I've indicated, the prime websites disappeared that day.

It finally got released 8 days late, and with an invalid password. They eventually re-released it without a password shortly afterword.
By then the media pretty much ignored it, (which is probably why you haven't heard about it).

Here is how you can locate a copy.
Google Results of Seven Years of Crusades

Another video was expected during the elections but has not turned up.

Reports indicate he is currently writing his memoirs.

[edit on 11/6/08 by makeitso]

top topics

join