posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:04 AM
I quess, no matter what will happen in next 100 days, is this:
1. Research and development for future car manufacturing will be stopped immediately.
- Jobcuts, funding cuts, research cuts, education stops.
2. Only cars witch are already ordered, will be produced.
- Many factory will be closed, dealers wont get new products
3. Sponsor deals will be cancelled to coming years
- Sports, culture, literature, university...
Even if they get some package of aid, this will happen, because its all about money and profits. Corporation will be cutted to pieces, and its parts
will be sold to other manufaturers, like chinese and japanese, maybe some new US bankers coalition still takes some parts of business, over taking
patents and legal rights.
Government will take some of GM weapon industry, but then... GM will get it self to ready and sold out, to the one who are ready to pay most. And that
means more cuts, and driving down the corporation.
GM is a giant of the past, Dinosaurus, and its time has come long before this new economical storm and recession. Its in deep trouble first, because
it was already troubled before the financial crisis starts.
This all doesnt mean anything bad to GM:s stocks! Profits will be earned, stocks can go many times higher before than today, when everything is sucked
out from this giants chest. With, or without any aid packages.
Cuts means always higher profits and outcomes to Elite, witch come on different kind of bonus and option programs, to the owners and member of company
leadership... Those who will suffer most, are those people who earns their living in that corporation giant today, and of course areas, where that
giant is placed today.
[edit on 6-11-2008 by JanusFIN]