It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught On Camera: Cop Making Out On Duty

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Roper

How do you know he was on his lunch brake or just a 10min brake, if so then it sould not matter to any one but him and her..
you do what ever you please on your brakes.... right?
then let the human be a human........

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
OH DEAR GOD!

Im Shocked! SHOCKED that they would allow HUMANS to be officers of the law!

:shk:

Seriously, hes a human, shes a human, they were engaging in human behavior. So what? He wasn't raping her, he wasn't commiting a crime, he was just getting some love.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
He is a public servant, getting payed by the tax payers, driving a cop car bought by the tax payers, filled with gasoline bought with tax dollars, out of his jurisdiction not protecting those that pay his salary

Now tell me he wasn't doing something wrong.

Roper

Please tell me that you are aware that MANY departments let their officers drive their cars home and use them.

Therefore, unless we know the policies of THIS department, then the cop may have been doing nothing wrong.

Though I still find it funny

[edit on 11/6/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
That's news????????

Must have been sweeps week when this aired . . . especially the slow motion yoinkin' up of the trousers.

I'm guessing that the guy who ratted them out to the news station will get a self-paid 'reminder' ticket at every wrong turn, rolling stop, illegal lane change and the like from this guys buddies for the next little while. It's not like the van is totally unrecognizable.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Good for them!

Make love, not war.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Did that look like his home? The owner of the business didn't think so.

Until we hold those that are being fed by public tax dollars to account for their actions, these public servants will start to do nothing.

Roper

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Roper

He could have been on lunch break, maybe?

Big deal. Everyone takes some free time at work.

Cops eating at a restaurant . . . does that rile you up?
Cops meeting and talking with each other for a bit while on patrol . . . does that rile you up?
Cops going shopping for supplies while on duty . . . does that rile you up?
Cops taking a smoking break . . . does that rile you up?

Taxpayer money? Boo-hoo. QQ

Everyone wastes some of their employers money on stupid things (playing on the internet, texting, munching out at the desk, etc.)

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx
reply to post by Roper

H

E

See, there is no honor.

I have seen university students with the same attitude. They don't want a job they just want a paycheck. Give them equipment, train them how to use it and they still try to tear it up.

Give them a job and they won't come to work. It's nuts!

Roper

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx

Cops eating at a restaurant . . . does that rile you up?
Cops meeting and talking with each other for a bit while on patrol . . . does that rile you up?
Cops going shopping for supplies while on duty . . . does that rile you up?
Cops taking a smoking break . . . does that rile you up?

no, cops eating is ok, and they usually get good discounts.

cops do meet with each other all the time, but she didnt look like a cop.

any supplies a cop might need for his job are supplied by the department. i have never seen an on duty cop standing in line at the store.

and most departments allow cops to smoke in their cruisers, as long as they dont have a detainee and their partner is cool with it.

if you dont care about your taxes getting wasted then i might venture a guess and say you dont pay any.

There is a time and a place to for these things. on duty and out of jurisdiction behind a private company (trespassing) is not a good place for ANYONE to be making out.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by drsmooth23]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join