It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught On Camera: Cop Making Out On Duty

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
A GA. Cop rendevous with a female and they sneek behind building to engage in some hot on duty action.
While they are back there, the owner returns and is told that the womans stolen purse was found behind the building.
Fortunately, being suspicious of the story and that the cop was out of his jurisdiction, the owner decided to review footage of his recently installed $11,000.00 surveilance system.
The shocking truth is then reveiled.
link to video report:
www.wbaltv.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Well I hardly find it shocking, or really all that unusual for a public servant to get caught doing something he/she shouldn't be doing. I suppose he'll be reprimanded... or maybe lose his job... but my overwhelming response to this story is... big deal.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
If the taxpayers were paying me to have sex, I'd be fine with it. But I don't think I can lobby for funding to allow me to get paid for such conduct.

To me that is a big deal.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Looks to me Mr. Officer might be trying to hide something from maybe a...........wife.
Who knows. He could have been on his lunch break....but he was clearly trying to hide.

Idiots come in all shapes, sizes, and professions.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
caught red handed woot

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
wow...humans doing human things isn't a crime you know...although they should have went into a hotel or something like her home (thats what i would do)...but still things like this makes me proud that at least people are doing it

[edit on 5-11-2008 by adkchamp]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Have you ever made out with somebody at your work at your boss's expense?

I have.

and it was worth every penny he paid me.

Sometimes you just can't stop the urge.............cameras or no cameras........its on.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
You sure they were making out?
could have been frisking her... doing to ole body cavity search???

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Who cares, really, if some dude was gettin' it on with some chick? Would the same people be so mad if he was a firefighter? Or a community organizer, for that matter?

Is he married?

Is he a "bad" person?

Does he beat his kids or abuse suspects or want to destroy your Constitutional rights as a foot-soldier of the New World Order?

Did he vote for John McCain?

The answers may be "yes". But noone here really knows, do we?

I understand that some of you have a problem with an apparently on-duty cop screwing around when it seems he should be WORKING. I get that. Can't disagree, either.

However, some of you are ready to lynch the dude, which makes me wonder if you know more about him, as a person, than the rest of us.

Or maybe you hate cops. Or men. Or security cameras. Or yourself. Or me, now. Who knows....

Was he a doofus for getting caught? YES. Of course. I'm not debating whether he did something simultaneously dumb and funny.

I'm not saying he's not "wrong", either. Although I'm really not trying to pass too much judgment on this, being that all I know is what's on the video.

I wonder what really got some of you soooo upset about this.

He'll be reprimanded by his boss and be the hero of his colleagues.

Let's move on.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
wow, -500 points, awesome.

there is a time and place, was he on duty? if so, he should have his job closed like my post was.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ths is not worth a thread, let alone a damn TV show. How is this interesting or surprising or worth watching?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

This should be on CineMax not ATS....

Whats the point in this... other then to see cop on cop...

Which in that case... Watch Super Troopers...

But, thats the news for ya... When the perverts run the news... this is what ya get...

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
There used to be something called a work ethic. The lackadaisical approach most everyone on this thread has shown proves that people do not take their jobs seriously.

I guess screwing around has its rewards these days.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
So are we supposed to be surprised that police are human?

I know that I've enjoyed a little pleasure time even while I was at work.

Shocking that anyone can make a big deal out of it.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
He is a public servant, getting payed by the tax payers, driving a cop car bought by the tax payers, filled with gasoline bought with tax dollars, out of his jurisdiction not protecting those that pay his salary

Now tell me he wasn't doing something wrong.

Roper

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
He is a public servant, getting payed by the tax payers, driving a cop car bought by the tax payers, filled with gasoline bought with tax dollars, out of his jurisdiction not protecting those that pay his salary

Roper

I really couldn't care less.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mister E

then why do you keep posting? there are other threads to enjoy.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mister E

Originally posted by Roper

Roper

This is the problem, no accountability by those in public service and by some of those that pay their salaries.

You hire on to do a job, then do the job you were hired for!

Roper

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Oh sure like none of you steal company time every now and then, we're all human.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join