It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the US military puked out over Coward Commander in Chief?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It has begun. Russia is blaming the US for the world depression, threatening missiles to attack missile defense systems in Czechoslovakia and Poland, and promising to jam our missile defense radars.

Obama - you're up.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
You are an agitator and a propagandist,

You are also unable to think.

Of course, when the US installs missiles on Russia's doorstep, an extremely provocative act, they are "defense" systems.
Absolute nonsense.
By that rationale, the Soviet Cuban installation would be "defensive"
Could Russia install missiles in Canada, Guam and Mexico and claim them as defensive?

You cannot see this because you are unable to think clearly, if at all.

How long does it take to reaim a "defensive" missile aimed at the sky and repoint it at Moscow? 30 seconds, a minute?
You haven't considered this though, because you do not have any reasoning capacity at all.
You can play the straight talkin' internet tough guy all you want but people will see right through it.
A glance at 2008 will show anyone with any brain at all that the US, not Russia has been the aggressor this year; encircling Russia with missile systems, and launching proxy attacks through puppet states. It is now admitted in the mainstream media that Georgia was the aggressor in the South Ossetia conflict.
You have not figured this out though, because you don't know how to think.
Russia has also repeatedly stated its wish to renormalise relations with the USA once Bush leaves office. You managed to leave that out of your analysis of the post-U.S. election press conference.
I hope you can see that your puny little attempt at agitation has failed.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

I'm hoping the Generals put Obama back in line and screwed his head back on. He cant save the world by retreating at a vulnerable time to earn brownie points!

S&F

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

When this thread was begun, it was all about GWB. Today, we are able to better see exactly what I was referring to.

Obama is perceived as an amateur in not only economics 101, but in foreign affairs, and now military matters.

Everyone and his brother who does not wish the US well is pushing Obama.

North Korea is threatening anyone and everyone including the US. Iran is talking more and more trash.

Israel has stated they feel abandoned by the long term ally the US under Obama.

The Secretary of Defense is gutting our military to save money to spend on social programs. Gates is an idiot.

Now with a bit more time for reflection, the question still stands:

Is the US military puked out over our Coward Commander in Chief?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

North Korea is threatening anyone and everyone including the US. Iran is talking more and more trash.

Speaking of North Korea....they have pulled off more missle tests since Obama took office than in the whole 8 years of Bush. Now they are threatening to wipe the USA off the map. A weak President threatens our national security, and the military knows it.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
as a marine i dont like how u call him a coward you coward...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I'm just glad I retired from active duty before Barry was President. This is definitely going to be the worst CIC since Carter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join