It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cameras at every intersection. What gives?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Yeah, I have read that thread and loved it. Anyone who wants to get a bitchslap in the face with a little dose of truth should definately check that thread out.
I don't even tune my guitar the same way anymore because of that thread.
Thanks for the input!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
It's always possible that one could move to a small town where these cameras aren't located, but odds are, you'll be facing a rather limited job market. I'm not sure what they are for, but it seems to me that one could walk down to a less busy street corner and scope them out. Where do the wires trace to? The Department of Transportation may be willing to tell you some info as well. Perhaps they don't go anywhere aside from to a small traffic computer in a metal box somewhere.

As for the chip thing, I'm not a Christian so I'm not as interested in the Bible as they are. One thing I'm rather confident of is this. Should any sort of system be brought forth where Christians could honestly say, "Hey, this is literally the mark of the Beast." My guess is there would be a huge population of people choosing not to get these chips. Pretty much the entire Bible Belt would say no. Most rural places would say no. The new chip wouldn't be accepted because there wouldn't be enough adoption of it. People would go back to a barter / trade system before accepting something they considered to be the mark of the Beast. When the FEMA camps would hold 3/4 of the population of the US, I just can't see how it wouldn't result in the other 1/4 swinging from ropes tied to tree branches. As Jim Morrison once sang, "You've got the guns while we've got the numbers", I believe that to be true. Now take into mind how many of those Christians are also gun owners.

I just can't see this happening. Those that tried it would be very short for this world.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bpg131313
One thing I'm rather confident of is this. Should any sort of system be brought forth where Christians could honestly say, "Hey, this is literally the mark of the Beast." My guess is there would be a huge population of people choosing not to get these chips. Pretty much the entire Bible Belt would say no. Most rural places would say no. The new chip wouldn't be accepted because there wouldn't be enough adoption of it. People would go back to a barter / trade system before accepting something they considered to be the mark of the Beast.

This is exactly what I was thinking whilst reading this thread. Just to be sure I'm not a christian myself. I'm in Aussie, and I can tell you - if any government org tried telling me I'd need to get an implant/chip to buy or sell anything, it would be adios padre! I'd be digging up the back yard to plant my crops.

That said though, we do have red light camera's here. And I did see something rather unusual in the way of camera's between the NSW and QLD border's. The motorway passes underneath a huge sign bridge with successive warnings of red lights ahead. On this particular overpass though, was an entire bank of camera's. All the same white, and if memory serves, at least half a dozen.

Now why would you need half a dozen camera's for a three lane direction? All side by side??

That's the only place I have noticed this camera-mania.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

yes it bothers me. think about this, every major city in the u.s. has a perimeter bypass. say we have an invasion from another country on our soil or say our government want to enslave us. every single city in the u.s. would be easily contained by this perimeter and the cameras would be for monitoring the comings and goings.

when i took pics of fema coffins in georgia www.abovetopsecret.com...' there were no cameras on interstate 20 that leads to the fema coffins in madison; however, there is one now. i started a thread www.abovetopsecret.com... and wondered why.

[edit on 10-11-2008 by musselwhite]

[edit on 10-11-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

I have been wondering the same thing...my stepdaughter had a minor accident at an intersection near our home. My wife quickly drove there arriving about the same time as the police. When there was a question about who was at fault my wife asked the officer if it would be possible to check the video footage from the camera mounted high on the streetlight that obviously must have captured the incident he replied: "those aren't ours" Whose are they? They are everywhere!
To clarify, I am not talking about "red light cameras" to my knowledge, there are none in my area. I am talking about the large, rectangular, easily visable cameras mounted at the very top of streetlights, pointed at oncoming traffic, about the size and shape of 2 cartons of cigarettes stacked. There are 4 at every large intersection, I haven't seen any at residential intersections...yet
edit on 6-12-2011 by sleepyguy332 because: to clarify my post

top topics

<< 1   >>

join