It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pulsing UFO / ORB AUstralia (high quality)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

This is an interesting video .... obviously a UFO but when zoomed in on it looks like a typical ORB with all the rings that people capture on digital camera's

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Now that's an unusual object in the sky. Far too bright for a chinese lantern. Anyone have an idea what this is?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Sweet video. Looks like the glow of a very bright light. I would have liked to see some kind of point of reference, though.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
could it be a satellite of some kind.....never seen a pulsating one but who knowa whats up there

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Looks like it could be anything until they zoom out and you see its in the sky... framed by trees... hmm, curious and curiouser...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
AT one point he zooms out and you can see a good sky view with tree's and some bats flying past ... and it appears to be at sunset so it would have to be really bright in the sky to illuminate like it has .....

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Nothing much to go on really. As it appears stationary when the camera does zoom out, I can only assume it's a star/planet. Very probably Venus going by the luminosity of the object. Was this video taken in the morning or just before sundown?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
That's a diamond effect of Venus, Jupiter, or Sirius when zoomed in so close. I think that's what it's called, a diamond effect. I am not sure.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Didn't he see what he was getting... thats the effect
of overexposure to a very bright light.

Otherwise it would look like a blinking star in the sky..
which are now ignored in Roswell because they know
not to look up.

Try it on lighting some time.

If such a display were simulated, you would be one step
to making a saucer so thats why no one has done it, its
probably also against the law to make that much light the
Tesla way.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I'm always suspect of a video showing a stationary light in the sky and claiming it be a UFO. When your going to post 5+ minutes of footage... why not include the departure of the craft? Surely that would be more interesting than zooming?

Did the person filming this just get bored and turn the camera off?

IRM

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Looks like an out of focus planet. Probably Venus. Looks just like that in my telescope before I focus.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
I'm always suspect of a video showing a stationary light in the sky and claiming it be a UFO. When your going to post 5+ minutes of footage... why not include the departure of the craft? Surely that would be more interesting than zooming?

Did the person filming this just get bored and turn the camera off?

IRM

ive often thought the same...although..who knows...if it was there for hours and hours what would you do?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Simple!

Post the most intriguing parts of the footage!

IRM

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
If it was obvious it was an UFO, I would have continue to film until my legs, my arms, or video tape give out and even if my legs gave out I would have continue to film on the ground.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
there have been several recent videos of UFO's that look almost identical to this one on youtube. I wonder if its the same type of UFO or an effect of the recording apparatus.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
cool vid but im skeptical as at one point you zoom out and the sky has a blue tint as sort of late evening whereas a little further on the sky is pitch black?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
it looks like the all seeing eye to me

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

It's an effect. You can duplicate that effect yourself with your camera or telescope.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It seems our UFO spotter has quite the knack at filming these "orbs"

Here's another of theirs titled "Moon and Mothership".
I'd hazard a guess and say it's Venus in this one:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I noticed something, don't know if it helps or not:

From 2:00 to 2:08 there seem to be objects (darker) flying from right to left.
The first one seems to be a bird or something, but it's so out of focus that I really can't tell for sure.

could be nothing... could be something... I really don't know.

Peace

top topics

<<   2 >>

join