It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapper Prodigy writes Letter denouncing the Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MetatronCubensis

Its actually convenient to use the dead in conspiracy theories like these, since they can't come back and tell you that you are crazy.

Rappers are entertainment. Entertaining is what they do. They also enjoy creating fake "wars" with each other in order to make their fans loyal - and what better war to wage than with a group that doesn't exist? Its a guaranteed win.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

If you want to attribute meaning to one or the other, that's fine. But to label them as equivalent is irresponsible and ignorant. Actual occultists are QUITE specific about how their hand signs should be made, as there's usually a particular meaning associated with each gesture.

Fine, fine. Pick out that I included the Obama 'hand drawn' poster and compared it to photo of Kanye West. The reason that I included the last two images was because the rapper Prodigy mentions both Obama and JayZ in his letter. I apologize that I was not clearer in saying that I found the hand symbols to be similar, and strange that both 'movements' where using similar gestures. I probably should have left them out of my post, because I found them accidentally while doing the other research on the peopl Prodigy mentioned.

Anything to say about the rest of my post? About Dr. Malachi York? Nuwaubian Masonry? Or anything to do with Prodigy's letter, or the people he wrote about, or are you the type of member that feels compelled to try to take their fellow members to task without contributing anything to the thread besides their?

How specific do you think 'Actual Occultists' are when it is the sheep like populace are the ones perpetuating the gestures and symbolism? Do you think a figure like Obama would stop a speech to tell his followers to stop using the wrong occult hand sign? Highly doubtful anyway.

Since you seem to take either the position that I must be a complete idiot because the two gestures are not similar enough, or you are offended because my post offended you and your knowledge of the occult.

I know, as do many others here at ATS, that I am not an idiot. That leaves your knowledge of the occult.

Perhaps if you are so well versed that you don't have to piece these things together through the internet and public library research, you might choose to enlighten us.

It would so much easier for all of us if you could enlighten us about Dr. Malachi York, Nuwaubianism, and anything else you feel like sharing.

I for one am sick and tired of trying to piece all this together, as I am sure many of us are. Thanks ahead of time for the Secrets of the Universe.

DocMoreau

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreau
About Dr. Malachi York? Nuwaubian Masonry? Or anything to do with Prodigy's letter, or the people he wrote about, or are you the type of member that feels compelled to try to take their fellow members to task without contributing anything to the thread besides their?

Just as an aside, you should know that "Nuwaubian" Masonry is little more than a very small group of people who decided they wanted to call themselves freemasons so made up their own order. They aren't actually masons - they would be called, at best, irregular and clandestine. But then again, if I declared tomorrow that I wanted to start the Most Noble Order of the Apple iPod Freemasonry, I would also be called irregular and clandestine. I think of it as a term meaning that someone is calling themselves freemasons but they are not recognized by any actual legitimate masons. Its a pretty easy title to get when you make up orders styled after pre-existing orders that don't recognize you.

"Dr." Malachi York is no doctor, its a bogus degree, but he doesn't teach freemasonry. He made a cult, then slapped some trappings of freemasonry on it:

Finally, York claims a space ship will arrive in 2003 to collect 144,000 true Nuwaubian Nation followers and take them to another planet. It won't be hard to find York: he will still be in jail serving a long term after pleading guilty to 40 counts of aggravated child molestation, 34 counts of child molestation, one count of sexual exploitation of children, and two counts of influencing witnesses. He received a 50-year prison sentence; he will be eligible for parole in approximately 12 years.

I think any sane person would agree to file the trappings of anything MR York says and his bogus order as "total woo-woo."

Of course, we are on ATS, so someone is likely to disagree - but I think after telling us a space ship was coming to liberate his followers in 2003 and then after pleading guilty to 74 counts of molestation doesn't give him much credibility.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Fine, fine. Pick out that I included the Obama 'hand drawn' poster and compared it to photo of Kanye West. The reason that I included the last two images was because the rapper Prodigy mentions both Obama and JayZ in his letter. I apologize that I was not clearer in saying that I found the hand symbols to be similar, and strange that both 'movements' where using similar gestures. I probably should have left them out of my post, because I found them accidentally while doing the other research on the peopl Prodigy mentioned.
Then we agree that their inclusion did not strengthen your position. Good.

Anything to say about the rest of my post? About Dr. Malachi York? Nuwaubian Masonry?
Both are shams, as LowLevelMason points out. York's site claims to be for Lodge #1. I think I saw reference to a second lodge possibly opening, but overall it looked like a guy who made up his own thing, used Masonic names and trappings, and put his own "Grand Lodge" over it to make it seem bigger than it really was.

Or anything to do with Prodigy's letter, or the people he wrote about, or are you the type of member that feels compelled to try to take their fellow members to task without contributing anything to the thread besides their?
You'll find if you hang around here enough that I contribute quite a bit to this particular forum. I've agreed with a number of your posts in other threads, even starring a few. Just because I called you to task on the handsigns doesn't mean I think any less of you. If anything, I'm asking you to be more diligent in your work, as we all should.

How specific do you think 'Actual Occultists' are when it is the sheep like populace are the ones perpetuating the gestures and symbolism? Do you think a figure like Obama would stop a speech to tell his followers to stop using the wrong occult hand sign? Highly doubtful anyway.
Depends on if you see Kanye as sheep or as leader. If you think he's part of it, then he'd probably be one to get the signs right, wouldn't he? He's the one in the spotlight. Others emulating him without knowing what they're doing would be the sheep.

Since you seem to take either the position that I must be a complete idiot because the two gestures are not similar enough, or you are offended because my post offended you and your knowledge of the occult.

I know, as do many others here at ATS, that I am not an idiot. That leaves your knowledge of the occult.
Again, I don't think you're an idiot. I just think you used a weak argument that, as you've admitted, you probably would have been better off omitting. So let's leave it at that, shall we?

[edit on 11/9/2008 by JoshNorton]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMasonand topost by JoshNorton

I understand that Dr. York is considered a sham by 'real' Masons and pretty much everyone in the mainstream world. I am the one who posted the photo where he has the gemstone 'third eye' in an R&B group. I seem to be the only one who is doing any follow up on Dr. York, or at least posting what I find.

There is however information out there from people who have been followers, or are followers. There also is a ton of 'propaganda' against him. Therefore, there is either a giant conspiracy against him, or he is a kook, but either way, the guy is teaching his own brand of esoteric knowledge which may or may not be based in some half truths. Whether or not his brand of esoteric knowledge is correct does not hinder the fact that people are practicing it, and if some of his 'half truths' gain their own wisdom and power through the faith of the followers.

Can anyone explain why Prodigy decided to write a letter from Prison to Urb magazine (maybe it was not directly to them, but passed on for publication) where he calls out Jay-Z for being a follower of Dr. York in his youth, and is using that esoteric knowledge for evil. That he himself is follower of Dr. York. Why bring Dr. York into the equation at all? Or Jay-Z? Or Afrika Bambaataafor that matter? I mean why did Prodigy decide to align himself with Afrika Bambaataa in the letter?

Maybe it is easier to just laugh this off for some.... but for some of these people this is life and death for their family, joke to you or not.

DocMoreau

Edit to add, Crazy Talk?! Prodigy Says Jay-Z "Sides With Evil"

"J.Z. [sic] knows the truth, but he chose sides with evil in order to be accepted in the corporate world," P said. "J.Z. conceals the truth from the black community and the world and promotes the lifestyle of the beast instead."

According to reports, P's issue with Jay stems from the work of Dr. Malachi Z. York and his son, Jacob York. P says that Jay is in cahoots with Jacob, who played a hand in the set up and incarceration of the elder York.

At deadline, Jay-Z had yet to respond to the allegations.

Prodigy says that the son set up the father, and is working with Jay-Z.... even stranger.

[edit on 11/11/2008 by DocMoreau]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Dr. Malachi Z. York is a very interesting teacher/historian.He's written over four hundred books on a variety of subjects.after checking out the information I found that ninety percent of what He's written to be sound information

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
rage against the machine

system of a down

two awesome bands in regard to their sound and message

also for rage fans

a vid i found of de la rocha and krs one i never heard b4
cool song,,,,,talks of cia and such,,,
The Last Emperor

ps-- he shouts out maxine waters

should have been rep. stephanie tubbs,, agreat woman leader and mom
RIP

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
For those who dont know in ATS who this guy Prodigy is, well he is probally the most known platinum rapper to talk about the Illuminati, And he has been talking about Illuminati since he was a teen. Early 90's

The Prodigy Jay-z problem is old news and known in the rap world for a long time since Jay-z sampled Prodigys Illuminati line on his first cd.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by yeaman]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
How do I post youtube videos?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This letter by Prodigy has been causing some stir on the net.

Let's all please keep this in mind though, his music is basically new york street thug hoodlum music. He talks about blasting guns at rivals, drugs, ripping your whole face off.

He's a product of the streets and is in jail for gun charges. The streets and rapping about them is what made him.

Also York, the author of this book he's referenced has been arrested on molestation and other charges when he was a youngster, before any books, before any conspiracies, and so on. SO he can't blame his arrests on saying too much about the secret societies.

We all pretty much know about these things he's talking about .....but until he comes out with some positive music when he gets out of jail, to me he's part of the brainwashing and negativity.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The dude is just dropping names to grab attention and sell more .99 downloads.

There is no way these rapper guys can know the real stuff behind the veil. No way. They spend too much time in a negative mental space to find it themselves. Somebody would have to tell them about it, and that makes even less sense than them figuring it out for themselves. Talk about loose cannon! Nobody wants some thug rappers to know.

I would bet that NONE of the rappers know. Not the thugs, not the so-called conscious rappers, not the beat makers, not the DJs, not the drug dealers. None of them know. A mega-millionaire like Jay-Z would be the last person you would tell. In fact, ain't nobody telling nobody. I am convinced you must find the gold yourself. It is simply too powerful to be telling savages. Holy cow, Jesus even said so himself. Something about pearls and swine. Or was that crack rocks and baby mamas?

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

words of wisdom right there

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Sorry I don't get it.

People say abstract things like "we live in a matrix", "life is an illusion", "actual living entity that use us as food".

And I mostly agree, even knowing that those concepts are vague.

Could someone be more specific?

Because that letter for me seems more like a sales letter in a "us-vs-them, I'm the truth and I'm sharing secrets" copywriting sort of way.

Don't believe the hype. Viral marketing is very common these days.

[edit on 7-10-2009 by infobrazil]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Malachi Z. York thinks hes a alien. He is also a child molestor and is in prison for the rest of his life thank god.

Prodigy is cool although I think hes gone a little crazy. Used to be a great rapper the first mobb deep album infamous is great.

[edit on 8-10-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Prodigy isn't the most educated (and by this I include self-educated) man. Hence some of the things he says sound confused and piecemeal.

However, he knows a lot about Jay Z as he grew up in Queens, not so far from Brooklyn, and Blacks in those disadvantaged NY communities with all the projects including rappers know a lot about each other and each others' past. Prodigy might be hooked on the Nuwabia angle but he's not so far off target about Jay Z.

You have to look at why Prodigy gets locked up for 3 years, why Tupac Shakur got locked up until Suge Knight paid a million to bail him out, why others go to jail but rappers like Young Jeezy who have clear criminal ties (I'll go into that in a minute) manage to never go near a jail.

Suge Knight (ex Death Row executive and someone who sank deeper into the negativity of gang connections and running his label like a gang before he ended up snitched on by Jay Z and broke) pointed out a year or so ago that Paris Hilton had spent more time in jail than most gangster rappers. He was implying that a lot of them are snitches or fakes.

Now for Young Jeezy. Jay Z signed him when he was Def Jam President. Young Jeezy ran with Black Mafia Family (BMF) who were a big Black criminal enterprise, mostly down south although they branched out elsewhere. Drug running, arms running, money laundering etc etc.

BMF were shut down by the Feds after a period in which they stupidly and with typical arrogance of those doing negative # and promoting it did things such as advertise their presence and power on billboards around the south.

Jacob the Jeweller, who made watches and jewellry for rappers and among other customers BMF members, went to jail for money laundering because the BMF were among his best customers. Young Jeezy made money selling coke down south, adorned himself with his own Snowman t shirt and sold it to kids, flaunted his associations with the BMF and what happened? He didn't even have to appear in court during their cases.

Jeezy has left a trail of self incriminating songs, videos etc about his drug selling and BMF associations. Others went to jail for doing a fraction of that. Yet this guy is still free and made a number of cds about '
trapping' - his time selling drugs and running with the BMF. Where are the Feds in his case?

It's clear that the justice process here is very selective. I think there's little doubt that Def Jam and other music companies have friends in law enforcement who protect their artists. Rappers like Prodigy don't have those connections because they don't cultivate them. There's also the possibility that Jeezy is a snitch and singing like a canary behind closed doors.

Either way, it's significant that Jay Z (another one who is as free as a bird despite the self incriminating evidence throughout his career, a fraction of which would see others locked up) signed Jeezy. Birds of a feather....Jay Z also signed Rick Ross who actually was a Corectional Officer for a while and didn't put that on his resume, pretending instead he was a drug kingpin in the streets of Miami instead of making guys spread their cheeks, and after that stint ghostwriting for female artists.

Ross is another one - hustled some crack and borrowed stories of the real thing. Yet the music is full of information that if the feds wanted to put him under the hammer, they could. But who do we see locked up? Prodigy.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
no 1 has posted this video or lyrics wow

Music Industry Exposed new short film Part 1 & 2

[edit on 22-1-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

About Dr. Malachi York?

The one who was In 2002 York was arrested and charged with over a hundred counts of sexually molesting dozens of children, some as young as four years old. According to Bill Osinski, who wrote a book on the case: "When he was finally indicted, state prosecutors literally had to cut back the number of counts listed — from well beyond a thousand to slightly more than 200 — because they feared a jury simply wouldn’t believe the magnitude of York's evil.… [It] is believed to be the nation’s largest child molestation prosecution ever directed at a single person, in terms of number of victims and number of alleged criminal acts."[27]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

And didnt Mr "Jay Z" or whatever TF he calls himself say that he has no idea what any phony "signs" around him are? So if he doesn't even know, how legitimate are any accusations towards him?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Hmmm... I must say I didn't expect this thread to be so interesting.

So the Dj Afrika Bambaataa was mentioned, here is the wiki link here again.

In the first paragraph it mentions his affiliation with Universal Zulu Nation

which is a

international hip hop awareness group formed and headed by hip hop pioneer Afrika Bambaataa.

in which members

would often wear necklaces or shirts depicting an outline of the African continent or a crude tribal drawing of a man's face. This was a symbol of the Zulu nations of Africa, from which the organization got its name. Nowadays, however, these things have been replaced by Egyptian symbols such as ankhs and pagan jewelry depicting pentagrams.

A solid organization, I must say after reading the wiki on it. In all seriousness, I agree with everything, as it is all very reasonable. I suggest reading up on them.

However, I could not resist the connection to the most in depth information I have seen yet on anything related to a 'reptilian agenda/ presence'.

I present to you Vusamazulu Credo Mutwa:

a Zulu Sangoma and Sanusi from South Africa.

A video of Credo with the 'discoverer' of the new south african 'archaeological holy grail' Michael Tellinger(I will refrain from speculating on the man's credibility, because it doesn't seem to matter anymore - its just too hard to tell in this day and age, we have to go solely to the information presented):

And a vid with the infamous David Icke:

Intriguing thread, I have always wondered about the rap game. Pretty crazy to tie it back to the biggest conspiracy imagined, even if it is only a trivial tangential connection.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join