It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapper Prodigy writes Letter denouncing the Illuminati

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Well then, if it's David Icke, it must be true. I will now bow out as I made a second line post to conform to site terms and i had nothing else to add except to add extra words.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

Oh grow up. Who knows if Icke is right or not, its really hard to falsify, or verify for that matter, so until he gives us an arm of a Prawn its not likely we'll find out.

But that aside, Credo Mutwa is, in my opinion much more credible just because of his demeanor. It is this man that I was focused on, not Icke.

This is only a gut feeling as to him being more credible, I have no real reason otherwise to suspect either is truthful - besides the fact that both are shunned by the majority of the world.

I was just tying one suspected conspiracy to another suspected conspiracy... having a little bit of fun on a conspiracy website.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmanshiphop

Prodigy from Mobb Deep wrote a letter from prison

From prison?
These guys are criminal thugs with criminal thug followings. They promote violence and killing.
They are thugs.
Tupac was the biggest criminal thug of them all.
None should be glorified. Many more should be locked up.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Ok, I'll grow up. And now Icke is my sole source of truth.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

[edit on 1/22/10 by scooterstrats]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Since you know more about rappers than I do, can you give me some information?
There are two divisions, right?
Who are the current leaders and what cities do they represent?
Are the followers identified and pick sides?
Are 5%ers part of this movement?
Thanks.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats
reply to post by beebs

Yo scooter, Chill Out! haha. Way to create a straw man out of Icke. And for the second time, I don't give a damn about Icke, my point in the post was the man Credo Mutwa - who is a member of the ACTUAL Zulu tribe in AFRICA.

I never claimed Icke was the truth, and it is a misrepresentation of my lighthearted post altogether.

I'll say it again: Grow up. Have a discussion with me, I certainly don't know the extent of the conspiracy in this area, and I doubt you do. Do some digging. Where do you think I came up with the info from that post? Most of it I was learning in the moment, except for the vids on Credo Mutwa, which I happened to see last week(and is the only reason I posted them - new to me).

reply to post by JJay55

Nah I really don't know that much, I mean there is the South Side, the East Side, West Coast(right? ha)... I think there are people that know much more than me, I've just been curious lately ever since I started questioning about Jay-Z and 'Roc-a-fella' records. Also, I remember hearing somewhere that Madonna was highly involved in the Occult, same with Jimmy Page from Zeppelin.

Perhaps I will do some more digging soon, but y'all have google too...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Pop Illuminati conspiracies are becoming more in vogue lately. Good to see.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs

Originally posted by scooterstrats
reply to post by beebs

Yo scooter, Chill Out! haha. Way to create a straw man out of Icke. And for the second time, I don't give a damn about Icke, my point in the post was the man Credo Mutwa - who is a member of the ACTUAL Zulu tribe in AFRICA.

I never claimed Icke was the truth, and it is a misrepresentation of my lighthearted post altogether.

I'll say it again: Grow up. Have a discussion with me, I certainly don't know the extent of the conspiracy in this area, and I doubt you do. Do some digging. Where do you think I came up with the info from that post? Most of it I was learning in the moment, except for the vids on Credo Mutwa, which I happened to see last week(and is the only reason I posted them - new to me).

reply to post by JJay55

Nah I really don't know that much, I mean there is the South Side, the East Side, West Coast(right? ha)... I think there are people that know much more than me, I've just been curious lately ever since I started questioning about Jay-Z and 'Roc-a-fella' records. Also, I remember hearing somewhere that Madonna was highly involved in the Occult, same with Jimmy Page from Zeppelin.

Perhaps I will do some more digging soon, but y'all have google too...

Blogs you will like:

mkculture.blogspot.com...
vigilantcitizen.com...
pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by popilluminati

Oh, those are just freaky pop culture sites.
I'm interested in the Tupac followers. One of them beheaded her daughter a year ago in California. No one put the connection together.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

That is very interesting... I never heard that.

Do you have a source?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
reply to post by JJay55

That is very interesting... I never heard that.

Do you have a source?

Tupac's mom was a Black Panthers leader and the group was supposedly disbanded. However, in the global recruitment of al Qaeda allies the New Black Panthers were included. Along with MS13 and alot of the other badasses out there, many in the rapping field who hang with thugs and gangs... and such.
So while there are legit artists there is also a front for alot illegal traficking, and I'm not talking about petty drugs and guns. This is international smuggling including nuclear material and terrorism operatives.
So lyrics can reveal alot because they are usually about current events and movement of rappers also is an indication of possible threat.
just sayin.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmanshiphop
www.urb.com...

Prodigy from Mobb Deep wrote a letter from prison speaking out about the illuminati, Jay-Z and the unjust imprisonment of Malachi York who wrote the book about the sham of America called "Leviathan 666."

[edit on 4-11-2008 by jmanshiphop]
Funny enough before i found this place I was in the jay hova is ova site.........i will learn how to link soon.. However, going through the videos on the site it was said simply. It is hard for anyone in the entertainment industry to openingly say what they havent been allowed to say and maintain a career. It was also said we are often given "heros"... While watching a clip of mase when he went all holy. Days after a sunday sermon he was seen in cali with a nice satanic jacket on. I have yet to research dr york. But with the demonic symbolism jay z and his followers use, there has to be someone who started it. Uptown wise....

Bottom line. it is safe to say what prod is saying has much truth to it. but only because the ideas are known or not of the most importance. And or it will lead to nothing and the status quo will remain. He can be a hero in a tainted way.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by DocMoreau
If you want to pass this off as something childish or fake, I urge you to look at these images and look at the links provided. You cannot say that this is 'normal'....

TomCruise and Kanye West....
Any self-respecting researcher of symbology would instantly recognize that these are two entirely different hand signs.

The Obama sign has the thumbs overlapping, the fingers overlapping, and a clear, circular inside with the palms towards each other.

The rap sign has the thumb tips touching, only the index, and possibly middle fingertips touching, and results in a more oblong, perhaps even vaginal shape with the palms facing out.

If you want to attribute meaning to one or the other, that's fine. But to label them as equivalent is irresponsible and ignorant. Actual occultists are QUITE specific about how their hand signs should be made, as there's usually a particular meaning associated with each gesture.

Did it ever occur to you that "this" rap star is just a pawn... Notice how Jay-Z and Rihanna make sure the triangle in prominent and look through the center in reference to the all seeing eye? Kanye West is just a slosh and Tom Cruise is a Scientologist... Marketing? Doubt it... I'm sure you know how the Illuminati in well known for making their way into several different sects... SO why not black rapers?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmArTbEaTz
SO why not black rapers?

I think 'rapers' have enough problems without getting involved with the Illuminati, you know, like committing a violent crime.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

SO why not black rapers?

I think 'rapers' have enough problems without getting involved with the Illuminati, you know, like committing a violent crime.

I think your treading on stereotyping... Don't you?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I think you guys are taking Prodigy's words too literally.

He is basically telling you how it is, but from the mind of a creative genius.

I speak like this too, and realize that when I go manic, the thought process is layered and symbolic.

When he's saying things like "feeding off the energy of humanity", don't take this to mean that "psychic vampires" literally exist.

It's psychopaths who are conning humanity in various ways, such as having "money changers", and charging interest.

That is, in effect, sucking off the energy of humanity.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I understand completely...

I was just making a point to as why not black rappers when you already have the financial market so why not the entertainment one as well...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

The joke went right past you. You said 'rapers' not 'rappers'.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

The joke went right past you. You said 'rapers' not 'rappers'.

I think you mean wrappers?

Maybe prodigy can tell us all what is behind the green door?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join