It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Control Order, Alien Threat!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infodata
You would know, do you consider yourself a genius? Have you ever played clue? There are enough of us out there and who do you think is really listening?

Cool...I bet you wrote that in highest ultra top secret cosmic Q level 33 security code......huh? Didja'?

You must have, 'cause I'm having problems deciphering it.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
hey....thanks for this post.... I really needed a laugh. : )

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I don't doubt the OP at all.

And I don't think getting to connect to your soul (through meditation as one said) is bad for us , it is actually good , we need to use our full potentials. Just beware of channeling disinfo and be in control of yourself.

If they really wanted most of us to have access to our soul , our current religions wouldn't try to slow down our spiritual development , and Cristianism would actually preach that we should all meditate and such.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Can you describe the aliens which you have seen personally or have GOOD intel on?

I am very interested in your doom and gloom thread, S@F.

One thing, can you explain why I have good memories of aliens and why I always suspect deeply this level of message? I have always thought that it is a set up to make people go off on the friendlies when they do show up which I do not believe will happen in our lifetime.

Arm yourself and family to the teeth, they are mortal and they can die.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

Have you ever heard of using a public phone in disguise and making a run for it?

You have found a way to post messages on the intarnets via public phones? This stuff is so juvenile it's hilarious.

Or, better yet, you're channeling Maxwell Smart.

Is your brain properly functioning, do you understand the word metaphor? I can use any line from any location no further explanation needed, your intelligence level is that of a caveman, truly amazing. Lights on sheeple, no wonder it’s been so easy for the aliens, far to many naïve, gullible, blind, deaf and dumb sheep living in the world. By the time they hook you up to the artificial world matrix you will still all be in denial, most may not even know what happened to them. Let’s face it, the truth is never easy to hear or accept, the very reason why most wear earplugs. Would you like the red or the blue pill?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by schism85
Yeah, but anyone trying to figure out who posted, would know there way around it too. No? Unless you hold some type of secret not known to the world of computer hackers, I think someone who wanted to know would find out.

I was actually being sarcastic if you didn't notice, since you haven't provided anything worth talking about.

ETA: Plus what Mr Penny has said, there can't be a whole lot of people with the highest ultra top secret cosmic Q level 33 security clearance to weed through to find out who posted.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by schism85]

Have you ever heard of using a public phone in disguise and making a run for it? I now leave you with my final assurance that the above statement is true and seal it in my own blood for God and Country. This will be my final statement, you should be appreciative that I even took the time.

Considering a bill was passed making it legal to wire tap all calls and they are listening in on them per news reports, all would be needed is a voice print which even I can do on my junk computer.

I would give them 30 minutes max before they knew who you were if this was actually real you wouldn't dare make another post much less reply. I don't care how many servers you go through with a security breech like this you would be tracked and found.

I would get into more details of how and why but we're not allowed to discuss that type of material on this site.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

You would know, do you consider yourself a genius? Have you ever played clue? There are enough of us out there and who do you think is really listening?

Cool...I bet you wrote that in highest ultra top secret cosmic Q level 33 security code......huh? Didja'?

You must have, 'cause I'm having problems deciphering it.

Get a clue, think, use your brain sheeple. Was it Mr. Green in the library with the candlestick? Wake up little sheep! The dead seem to be living and the living will soon be dead!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
You have the highest ultra top secret cosmic Q level 33 security clearance? Funny, thats what we used years ago, the highest clearance now is ultima xray lvl 50 cosmic ray jones junior master of bull#!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious

Yeah, but anyone trying to figure out who posted, would know there way around it too. No? Unless you hold some type of secret not known to the world of computer hackers, I think someone who wanted to know would find out.

I was actually being sarcastic if you didn't notice, since you haven't provided anything worth talking about.

ETA: Plus what Mr Penny has said, there can't be a whole lot of people with the highest ultra top secret cosmic Q level 33 security clearance to weed through to find out who posted.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by schism85]

Have you ever heard of using a public phone in disguise and making a run for it? I now leave you with my final assurance that the above statement is true and seal it in my own blood for God and Country. This will be my final statement, you should be appreciative that I even took the time.

Considering a bill was passed making it legal to wire tap all calls and they are listening in on them per news reports, all would be needed is a voice print which even I can do on my junk computer.

I would give them 30 minutes max before they knew who you were if this was actually real you wouldn't dare make another post much less reply. I don't care how many servers you go through with a security breech like this you would be tracked and found.

I would get into more details of how and why but we're not allowed to discuss that type of material on this site.

Good lord, for me to explain to you my methods of operation is like teaching a newborn kung fu. I play with hardware you could only dream of having. Gee I think I would actually use my own voice if I ever did make a call. Please spare me the you know how to dodge bullets comments, this is what I do.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy
You have the highest ultra top secret cosmic Q level 33 security clearance? Funny, thats what we used years ago, the highest clearance now is ultima xray lvl 50 cosmic ray jones junior master of bull#!

Have you ever heard of the NRO, ACIO or DATN? How about the AFI or CIA? There are lists of cosmic clearances differing one agency to the next. The agency I’m with I cannot disclose and does not officially exist and I assure you that my Cosmic Q level 33 clearance is currently being used, I will not go into further details on the clearance and nobody will ever know. You will never hear about us, we officially do not exist.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by Infodata]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   

You will never hear about us, we officially do not exist.

Heck, we already know you don't exist. Except in the feverish imagination of some juvenile, spinning his/her yarn while hunting and pecking on momma's keyboard.

If I recall correctly, there was a young man from the Northwest--Oregon I believe--who spun similar yarns on these forums. He too used the word "infodata" in his tall tales.

I'm just saying.....might be totally coincidental.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

The only reason I’m coming here and releasing such classified material is strictly out of anger, I need to steam some of this away anonymously, clear my conscious and get some of it off my chest.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Infodata]

Ok here's the deal...when you decide to release "classified material" I will listen. So far you have released a soap opera.

Thanks

There is nothing anyone could ever provide to prove what I have written, documents for such operations simply do not exist. Humanity has always demanded hard evidence that will never come, that is the alien agenda and vantage point. The game is coming to an end quickly, unfortunately nobody has listened or considered what has been happening right under their noses. Wake up sheeple, your days are numbered and the clock is ticking. We are not the first species that was destined for extinction, I would rather go down with a fight rather than freely accept a ticket to absolute mind control slavery. Load up the armory while you still can, lock and load. Doesn’t it piss you off to know a group of aliens have been taking hundreds of thousands of women and children? You do not want to know what goes on, just think of the very worst things that can happen to a person and then times it by 10.
Wake up and protect yourselves before it’s to late, better safe then sorry. Last and Final Warning: WAKE UP!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
It seems that you are facing a tough crowd here at ATS, Infodata. But I am sure you will manage to gather a group of followers anyway.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Ok, just assuming it is real. And for all know it is pretty possible with the limited knowledge i have in that regard.

What, apart from arming ourselves to the teeth and duking it out with a species thousands ( or millions?) of years ahead of the earth-population technologically speaking (wich is pretty much suicide any way you look at it), are our possibilies to avert this thing from happening? And why are they doing this? If they want slaves couldn't they just clone a bunch of pre-trained humanoids? Build advanced machines? Anything besides using a civilization (or a species trying to build one) as a female dog to kick around, eat and whatnot?

And what is the 'pumpkinseed'? Does it make sense to you?

[edit on 5-11-2008 by Harman]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
InfoData,

I want to believe what you say. In fact in my mind I have thought something along the lines of "They Live" is happening to us. Could you PM me some additional details? Would be much appreciated.

regards

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
OK, I have some questions. My family are experiencers, which now involves my children. Are you truly saying that every et is negative with this evil agenda. Including the ones that favor the natives and work behind scenes for an agenda that appears both to save the planet, and to get people out of the slavery and into a moneyless resource society akin to natives, I only hope for the upgraded version and not a reset button. From my understanding that depends on our hearts. This group began working with government and then broke away. From what Sleeper says, only the renegades work with governments and have been doing this for some time, and they definitely are lesser, and more controlled than they think, by the powers that be in the universe. In other words, I believe there are groups exactly like you say, but I don't believe they're the only ones.

Please elaborate on what you wish people to do to abort this takeover, or to protect themselves. I imagine the enemy would be high tech right?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
WARNING AND A CRY TO HUMANITY:

The field is ripe and ready for harvest, they will separate the wheat from the chaff does this ring any bells? These monsters are not after your body but after your soul, first wake up and realize what is happening then deny them access to your soul. They will take it by force and that is when you must take up arms to defend yourself to the death which is greater than being captured before they brainwash you into signing your soul away forever. They will claim you theirs and lock you into their endless mind control matrix from one carnation to the next, you will become like battery fluid to them a lost and dead soul forever that is entrapped and in suffering. Your soul can only be freed if you take control of your destiny and refuse the system they will enforce upon humanity.

Everyone on earth is fair game when they make their final move, these monster aliens are trans dimensional entities masterminds of mind manipulation and false memory installations, they will suck your soul energy like a leaches sucking blood and it gets worse, once your shoved into an energy field that is like the sun there is no way out, you have entered into their realm and are lost forever. The pain is beyond human mind understanding and body, the pain and fear of our soul is energy to them. They are already harvesting the pain and fear of humanity and opening gateways. The field is ripe for harvest that is why this is the time they come, the earth is ripe for destruction and the monsters are ready to suck the souls of mankind and entrap us forever. DO NOT ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN. Take arms before you freely give in, once you allow them to take you alive they will manipulate your minds into submission then you can kiss your soul goodbye forever. These entities are not from other worlds in the universe but have traveled here from other realms of existence trans dimensionally, gateways are continually opened through war, suffering, death and destruction this enables more of them to come through and enter.

My only advice for you is be prepared, mentally and with firearms, food and water as emergency backup, because the time will come that everyone will face this imminent alien take over. Your governments are not your governments anymore and cannot be trusted, there is not a single breach that has not been broken, even the world elite have been sabotaged and controlled, the time is coming soon. You must take control of your soul while you still can, empower it through meditation and prayer whatever it is you do that will enable your own individual soul to access a gateway into the higher positive fields of energy outside this world. These monsters have been gradually turning earth into a negative field zone through wars, hate, disease, suffering and destruction this is opening gateways for them to proceed further into our world and take over the psyche body and mind. Their only goal is taking the soul of man and harvesting them as a source of energy that gives them power in their realm of existence. These are real entities and they are here in the flesh most of them, they have underground bases and caverns full of them in the millions bases on and off earth waiting to unleash hell on earth when they strike. They have been cloning themselves and hybrids for this purpose for years.

When this strike happens then the sheeple of earth will realize all along that which they did not see or consider, they will see eye to eye those who have blindsided humanity all along. Those who have created and written in text some of the very doctrines of religion, the revelations will unfold as these demon monsters have planned all along. The prophecies were not handed down with good intent but are blue prints of what they have in store for us. Heaven and hell was created as a false illusion for humanity, a trap for the soul and mind, because a large percentage of mankind has believed in these things for so long, they have co-created and allowed them this reality and access into our world, the souls of man co-create reality through belief and vision, the belief in heaven and hell from most religions has created a reality of heaven and hell. In reality what you do not see is that heaven only equals an escape from these monsters to freedom of the soul and eternal hell that equals being used as energy burning in a star like the sun with no more incarnations.

They have played both roles of God and the Devil in all forms for all religions and every belief that has controlled. Would you like to meet your trans dimensional demonic Sun God? It has been confirmed by many working with these entities, they are soul trappers and destroyers, renegades only after the soul of man for the use of energy. Our bodies are of no interest to them, they have brainwashed humanity into creating this reality for them and for us by withholding knowledge from us and leading the sheep into slaughter. They will entrap us into a field of negative fire like the sun, where they harvest the soul and use us as energy. They are the Sun demonic Gods of this world that so many have worshipped and the day will come that they will burn it up as an oven. Does this ring any bells? They have manipulated all of mankind from the ancient texts and religions until present. Research those who have died and seen this hell, many have died and had a glimpse so you know innumerable are entrapped in fire like the sun screaming with no escape can you imagine the feeling of being burned up in a sun and never dying feeling the pain forever? These souls are screaming to us to wake up and free ourselves, we still have time there still is hope for those who wake up. The lake of fire so many believe in from the ancient texts and bible is really a star like the sun where they use and entrap souls for power and energy.

I am not telling you this from personal opinion or because I’m a religious nut I do not even have a religion or believe in any of them, I am relaying what we have learned , we have discovered this as a fact allowing many to leave the body through death and see for themselves, We have confirmed this reality of hell existence awaiting us if we allow them to take over the soul. These entities come in all forms greys, bugs, insectoids, demons, lizards and devil looking humanoid beings, some can shape shift and use other forms, they have displayed how they entrap souls and force them into accepting entrance into the lower fields of negative energy and dumped into a ball of fire or sun to burn forever. They are all working together and there are many of these inter dimensional beings. They have always been on earth from the beginning harvesting the souls of man from the underworld. The field is ripe and ready for harvest, the days are few and limited, it could be very soon or within a matter of years. The gateways are opening including other pathways within the solar system the greatest being Saturn where most of these beings come from but they can only enter through a portal or gateway on earth. It will happen all at once when the sheeple least expect it that much we know, these beings are beyond deceptive and have outwitted the most brilliant of minds.

They are following most of revelations word for word and are playing God and the Devil for man. They will harvest the world and are already starting by taking hundreds of thousands of women and children in secrecy, they have a soul machine that is entrapping them, there is not a single piece of technology owned by man that can stop them. All agencies have been seeking an extraterrestrial higher power of intervention to help mankind but have failed, most attempts have been made with humanoid extraterrestrial beings just like us who have escaped earth in the past under the same circumstances, some are our ancestors but they do not have the power to help us or the technology to save us and have been trying. Other extraterrestrials that have made contact through them have sabotaged some of our covert operations while others refuse to intervene completely, there has been no success these trans dimensional beings have this world locked into their realm of existence because of the negative fields and gateways they have created, there still is hope and only one way, we have learned that the human soul does move on and can only be freed by the individual themselves, by choosing not to accept soul entrapment or mind control which will entrap the soul and by understanding this hell they have created, if you are aware and awake with this knowledge they cannot control your soul or your mind. For most in power it is to late they are controlled and will never release this information to anyone. The warnings will be kept back so if you get this message pass it on to others. Only you can free yourself. TIME TO WAKE UP SHEEPLE AND LIVE.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Infodata

You sound like Rev. Maynard:

And the angel of the lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber.
And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself.
And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest.
And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil.
One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear.
And terror possesed me then.
And I begged,
"Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?"
And the angel said unto me,
"These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!
You see, Reverend Maynard, tomorrow is harvest day and to them it is the holocaust."
And I sprang from my slumber drenched in sweat like the tears of one million terrified brothers and roared,
"Hear me now, I have seen the light!
They have a consciousness, they have a life, they have a soul!
Damn you!
Let the rabbits wear glasses!
Save our brothers!"
Can I get an amen?
Can I get a hallelujah?
Thank you Jesus.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
*Hello*... I have super security clearance Q_been_there_done_that, and *no* they are not.

It *helps* when labelling who is plotting against the world to watch who they are hitting at.

And they are hitting at the Greys.

*now* it might be that it is whomever created and controls the 'grey' BOTs. But, now, wasn't that a fancy idea?.........

Grays want to be left alone.

Have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Infodata

You sound like Rev. Maynard:

And the angel of the lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber.
And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself.
And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest.
And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil.
One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear.
And terror possesed me then.
And I begged,
"Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?"
And the angel said unto me,
"These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!
You see, Reverend Maynard, tomorrow is harvest day and to them it is the holocaust."
And I sprang from my slumber drenched in sweat like the tears of one million terrified brothers and roared,
"Hear me now, I have seen the light!
They have a consciousness, they have a life, they have a soul!
Damn you!
Let the rabbits wear glasses!
Save our brothers!"
Can I get an amen?
Can I get a hallelujah?
Thank you Jesus.

whispers: "but this is necessary tho."
(grays feed on fear feed on fear feed on feeeeeaaaar)

-

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join