It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Control Order, Alien Threat!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I am from the planet Vultron. I come in peace. I must warn the human race of a force knows as GLFB(Galactic Life Force Bravo). This force must be used wisely and therefore everyone must join in the releasing of GLFB. Just no MSG. You will learn the meaning of this in do time. Over and out your space brother Zerrubinotix Smith you can call me RayRay.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I really doubt what the OP says, simply because of the fact that if he really did have "the highest ultra top secret cosmic Q level 33 security clearance" as he says, the list of people who hold that security clearance would be so infinitely small that the powers that be would already know his identity and be hunting him down to eliminate any chance of these secrets that he says he knows about from ever coming out. Even at that level, he would not know everything. As anyone who HAS had a security clearance, myself included, the security clearance you have would only give you a "need to know" only that information which you would need to know in order to carry out your assigned duties and tasks.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
When your soul is trapped in one of these and you can’t get out, your soul never dies only feels the pain of fire and burning, remember how you rejected the warning.

Try sticking your finger under a lighter just to get a taste of what it will feel like having your entire body engulfed in flames non-stop forever. WAKE UP SHEEPLE,

An underworld sun is where many will go because they never woke up, we discovered many of these ancient civilizations knew this including the mayans who sacrificed to the sun. WAKE UP SHEEPLE,

The world is better off being destroyed and everyone dying rather then these evil monster aliens getting their hands on us. A plan has been constructed already it’s only a matter of time now.
WAKE UP SHEEPLE,

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
What you post OP is terrifying there is no doubt about that but having studied theology and philosophy, I have long come to the conclusion that evil is just the absence of good and without one the other cannot exist. Therefore, your dystopian future is infact inbalanced in that there will be no good, just hell, burning and pain. It is the same with utopia, good cannot know itself without the presence of evil. Hence heaven AND hell. Therefore, I deem your theory flawed.

Similarly, you expect us to take heed of your warnings without any kind of evidence to back up what you say. Therefore, this is simply your belief and your opinion, why should we listen to you? It does not matter how many times you call us Sheeple (an ATS phrase - or do you want us to believe the aliens have caught onto it as well?) If you were a believer of faith and righteousness, fair enough, you could perhaps ask us to have faith too. Since you practise what you preach. But alas, you have no faith, you think we are all doomed. So if you have no faith, why should we? Therefore, present some evidence or take your miserable ramblings and your disturbing imagery elsewhere! Thank you.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I know by the feeling inside that goodness lives strong in the heart of man. There is not a universe that merely allows regenerate negatives to take over this planet, in existence. This is a prison/school and assignment. Many have recalled past lives and understand that they are here for a purpose and many will be graduating to the next level of planets and experience when they pass away. Even the negatives and those who don't achieve their goals continue to have opportunities to advance. They have many rooting for them, including their soul family and those who love them. This group of renegades you're talking about do not possess the universal authority to do any such thing.
Ets that are working with many experiencers and strongly tied into the natives are not here on any such assignment.
Ets that are working with many experiencers and doing psi work with them, obviously are not doing this for purpose you have given.
I truly believe that the leaders and bildenburg group would have a hard time with their little experiments due to their own willingness to harm others. With the blood and suffering of billions of third world people who they sacrifice for their greed on their hands, they may be in for a real surprise during their experiments. I can't believe they'd be privy to the truth, since truth is so badly distorted in their souls to begin with. But even they will work through this and change.
I am stating my very strong opinion and feeling about things. But Creation doesn't exist under their rules.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infodata
When your soul is trapped in one of these and you can’t get out, your soul never dies only feels the pain of fire and burning, remember how you rejected the warning.

Try sticking your finger under a lighter just to get a taste of what it will feel like having your entire body engulfed in flames non-stop forever. WAKE UP SHEEPLE,

The world is better off being destroyed and everyone dying rather then these evil monster aliens getting their hands on us. A plan has been constructed already it’s only a matter of time now.
WAKE UP SHEEPLE,

LMAO!!!!!!!

Hahahhahah!!
You do know that is the sun right! Hahahhaha!!!!!

Iam ready for the evil alien monsters!! Hahahhaha!!! You are too much infodata!!! Hahahhahaha!
You made my morning!!!

You are sooooooooooooooo lame.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by schism85]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Infodata

If as you claim, the guv'mint has given you special High Q...level billion...whatever...clearance....They may have made a huge mistake, 'cause honestly, you really don't seem to be pushing a full load of bricks. I'm not trying to offend...it just seems you're a bit "over the top" for someone entrusted with incredible information and clearances.

I'm just saying.....maybe you should tell a superior you're having "feelings" and maybe should take a vacation.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I think the OP is an occultist, not a positive one either, talking, as I've heard similar arguments from them before on David Icke's forum I believe.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

What kind of occultists believes that your soul will be trapped in the sun?

Just curious.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Some strange ones. They go on about how the sun is a soul trap. To me it was a bunch of disinfo designed for people to think theres no purpose for their lives or souls. Of course if that was true, they wouldn't have the remarkable experiences, some provable, some subjective and miracles so many experience. Its a kind of trying to separate you from Source and faith in something. Even athiests cry out for help in bad situations, in fact, many bad situations are blessings in disguise and many change their lives from them. I'm not talking from a traditional religious position either, but more of a spiritual one.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I get ya. I don't believe this guy for a second, but I could see this as being disinfo. Thanks makes more sense now! Starred

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Well I did it again. I promised myself that I wouldn't waste my time reading threads like this. But here I am three pages in and not only reading but responding.

I'm sorry, I just can't help myself. It's like seeing a car wreck. I want to look away but I just don't seem to be able to.

Help me Mr. Penny.....help me......sigh.....

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hi Infodata. Its nice to see you have access to the internet in your hospital. Say hi to the Chief for me !

Peace.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by irishjon1973

Jon, glad you came along. I was contemplating a name change to "Thread Killer". I hate it when that happens but sometimes I just can't help myself. Anyway, funny post.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by irishjon1973

They've obviously got him on solitary confinement for a while, maybe they found out about his ATS posts.... or maybe when he comes back, he will have a whole story about how they found him and he has been on the run since.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Infodata

Can you pls be more specific, any details on what exactly you have seen.

Have you ever seen a grey?

Are they from our universe per se or from another dimension?

Have you worked with them?

When I told my doctor I was going vegetarian, he said "Eating - It's the law of the jungle and probably everywhere else in the universe, bigger / smarter things eat little / dumber things.

Sad but true.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This is a very scary thread and I am giving it a little bump, because it is Friday night and its a good read.

Can you give us some proof of who you are like a coming prediction which cannot be denied?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I think somebody has been reading the Dulce Papers and drinking too much apple schnaps.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
and they tell me i have to stop reading and posting on this website

why would i do such a thing when i read posts like this? comedy at it's best. cynical, emotional, no direction, i love it

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
if you have this super duper ''Q'' clearance, then you are one of few who knows the facts about mankind.....

so could you please explain why people like you, demolish everything mankind holds on to and trusts in???

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join