It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Control Order, Alien Threat!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I cannot tell you who I am only some of what I know, I hold the highest ultra top secret cosmic Q level 33 security clearance and have access to more than anyone wants to know. The only reason I’m coming here and releasing such classified material is strictly out of anger, I need to steam some of this away anonymously, clear my conscious and get some of it off my chest. I’m unworthy of holding such information, I have killed mercilessly and lied for the good of God and Country, or so I believed at the time in the name of National Security against an Alien Threat facing all of humanity.

The things I have seen are beyond human explanation, humanity is faced with the end scenario, the threat and take over is already happening and bound to happen. These monsters I will call them are slowly taking over the planet using mind control manipulation and false memory implantation, all of humanity has a serious dilemma, nobody on the inside and in government positions can be trusted. Most have been sabotaged with false memory implantations, some have become monstrous, I don’t believe there is a single official at my level untouched.

The powers that be have turned as cold as the devils themselves, they will and are slowly taking over this world just unseen to the human eye. This has been in absolute secrecy and their plan from day one, it appears the take over of planet earth is nothing more than a game of amusement to them. I will warn everyone to never trust a single person out there claiming they know, nobody I repeat nobody really knows what is happening because these alien groups have absolute control over minds, any agent able to speak and put testimonies online have been brainwashed or used for this agenda.

Those twelve original negotiators of the MAJI are nothing more than betrayers of all humanity, they are slave monsters and should be treated as such working for and in behalf of their extraterrestrial masters. The New World Order that I call the Human Control Order is the ultimate goal if it’s not total annihilation which is probably the better option. The so called benevolent races in contact with specific groups I won’t name have been involved in this sabotage, they have left us for road kill to one of the alien species you know as the greys. There is every level of deception and then a new one, the jrods are eventually doomed for extinction and then a new one.

The Human Control Order will be of absolute control of all of humanity in which they treat us as mindless cattle, slaughtered in the fashion we take animals for the use of hide, meat and internal organs. If you’ve heard negative things about these monsters believe it all but never and I repeat never believe the positive because there is nothing I have found remotely that considers them to be anything less than monsters. The Matrix is not far from the truth, the little monsters have been sent from hell and will plug you and use you as a machine or battery when ready I do not enjoy sharing this message as undoubtedly you do not enjoy reading, humanities days are few and numbered unless a miracle happens.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Infodata]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infodata
I cannot tell you who I am only some of what I know, I hold the highest ultra top secret cosmic Q level 33 security clearance and have access to more than anyone wants to know.

I will warn everyone to never trust a single person out there claiming they know, nobody I repeat nobody really knows what is happening because these alien groups have absolute control over minds, any agent able to speak and put testimonies online have been brainwashed or used for this agenda.

Do you see the irony in this?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Can you describe the aliens which you have seen personally or have GOOD intel on?

I am very interested in your doom and gloom thread, S@F.

One thing, can you explain why I have good memories of aliens and why I always suspect deeply this level of message? I have always thought that it is a set up to make people go off on the friendlies when they do show up which I do not believe will happen in our lifetime.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
well wether you are for real or not at least someone is finally saying it. I KNOW for a fact everything you said to be true. These new age channelings ect. are all bullcrap. The ETs involved in this drama are so tricky it's not even funny. They have so many fooled, even our government. The ultimate goal of these ETs is to suck us into a black hole for food quantum b/c they can no longer sustain their own energy supply. Anyone out there doing DNA activations ect. from channeled material are only helping the ETs and hurting their own DNA structure in the process. The sad thing is is that most of these individuals would never do the meditations, activations, etc. if they really knew what it was they are doing.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I cannot tell you who I am only some of what I know, I hold the highest ultra top secret cosmic Q level 33 security clearance and have access to more than anyone wants to know.

I need to steam some of this away anonymously, clear my conscious and get some of it off my chest.

If you do hold the "highest ultra top secret cosmic Q level 33 security clearance", then you must know that you are really not posting anonymously, and that people could find out where you are posting from, if they wanted to?

[edit on 4-11-2008 by schism85]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Well, i beleive you.

There has to be a very wise evil force behind all that has happened and no doubt will happen.

How soon are we to become slaves? I hope you can answer this one.

Another thing, are Obama or McCain aware of this evil ????????

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

The friendlies will NOT show up in ships. The friendlies are here now incarnate amongst you. Maybe your brother, your friend, your mom, maybe you yourself.....They are doing the work to combat (for lack of a better word) the manevolents. You have no idea the situations that have already been avoided b/c of the friendlies (aka indigos) and the work they are doing. Some are conciously doing the work some are not. Those who are not concious at this level are still holding and grounding frequency that counters that of the manevolent ETs. All I can say is trust nothing that does not fully empower you as an individual. The friendlies (aka guardian races) will never present themselves as better or higher than you. You are of them in their eyes and 100% equal. Please remember that one point if nothing else. It is a point of discernment.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

The only reason I’m coming here and releasing such classified material is strictly out of anger, I need to steam some of this away anonymously, clear my conscious and get some of it off my chest.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Infodata]

Ok here's the deal...when you decide to release "classified material" I will listen. So far you have released a soap opera.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by schism85

I need to steam some of this away anonymously, clear my conscious and get some of it off my chest.

If you do hold the "highest ultra top secret cosmic Q level 33 security clearance", then you must know that you are really not posting anonymously, and that people could find out where you are posting from, if they wanted to?

Since I do hold this clearance you must assume I have already thought of that and know my way around it.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60

I will warn everyone to never trust a single person out there claiming they know, nobody I repeat nobody really knows what is happening because these alien groups have absolute control over minds, any agent able to speak and put testimonies online have been brainwashed or used for this agenda.

Do you see the irony in this?

I have undoubtedly been tampered with, all of us have but at least I can still see the overall agenda, unlike some.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Infodata

Oh sure....I'll bet the list of people who hold "the highest ultra top secret cosmic Q level 33 security clearance" is huuuuuggggeeee......and simply working through that list would take a completely unreasonable amount of time and manpower.

Yada, yada, yada.......

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Yeah, but anyone trying to figure out who posted, would know there way around it too. No? Unless you hold some type of secret not known to the world of computer hackers, I think someone who wanted to know would find out.

I was actually being sarcastic if you didn't notice, since you haven't provided anything worth talking about.

ETA: Plus what Mr Penny has said, there can't be a whole lot of people with the highest ultra top secret cosmic Q level 33 security clearance to weed through to find out who posted.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Doesn't this belong in the short story forum..?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldMedic
You are a liar, and you are more full of bulls**t than a constipated bull.

Holy crap!
That's a lot of BULLS**T!

So InfoData, what does 'Q' stand for?
I am going to make a coffee, run out and get some bread and butter and cigars, by the time I get back I'll expect more detail and an answer to my 'Q'uestion.

If I am not back in 20 minutes, I must have been abducted.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Toadmund]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
reply to post by Infodata

Oh sure....I'll bet the list of people who hold "the highest ultra top secret cosmic Q level 33 security clearance" is huuuuuggggeeee......and simply working through that list would take a completely unreasonable amount of time and manpower.

Yada, yada, yada.......

You would know, do you consider yourself a genius? Have you ever played clue? There are enough of us out there and who do you think is really listening?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by schism85
Yeah, but anyone trying to figure out who posted, would know there way around it too. No? Unless you hold some type of secret not known to the world of computer hackers, I think someone who wanted to know would find out.

I was actually being sarcastic if you didn't notice, since you haven't provided anything worth talking about.

ETA: Plus what Mr Penny has said, there can't be a whole lot of people with the highest ultra top secret cosmic Q level 33 security clearance to weed through to find out who posted.

Have you ever heard of using a public phone in disguise and making a run for it? I now leave you with my final assurance that the above statement is true and seal it in my own blood for God and Country. This will be my final statement, you should be appreciative that I even took the time.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I don't need your assurance, I can make up my own mind for myself, as can everyone else that has read your ridiculous post. I do not appreciate the disinfo and infact I despise it. Read the motto DENY IGNORANCE!!! It will take alot more bs to get even an 8 yr old to bite. So don't be so suprised that critical thinkers will automatically see your post for exactly what it is, BS!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Infodata - My code name is Marvin and I am one of the members of Martian Task Force D13. I was just curious, what with your highest ultra top secret cosmic Q level 33 security clearance and all, perhaps you could help me locate my Illudium Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator. I seemed to have misplaced it or perhaps it is defective. There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom and I never heard one. If you are ever around Area 52 (stupid humans trying to get into the decoy Area 51), do you think you could take a look for me. If you find it, can you hit it hard with one of those Acme hammers. I would greatly appreciate it and my view of Venus will finally be unobstructed.
By the way, please hurry as the officials with the even higher super ultra top secret cosmic Z level 39 clearance are on to you and have dispatched their contingency of ninja rock star assassins.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Have you ever heard of using a public phone in disguise and making a run for it?

You have found a way to post messages on the intarnets via public phones? This stuff is so juvenile it's hilarious.

Or, better yet, you're channeling Maxwell Smart.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join