It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today is Election Day. So much for Bush calling for Martial Law and suspending the election.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
How about this for a theory....

WHAT IF McCain won and their was such outrage and unrest amounst the American populace that Obama did not win (possibly voter fraud, computer 'glitch' etc etc) that Bush calls Marshal Law to prevent or stop rioting and civil disturbance? This scenario could also be vice-versa.

If this election is to be called 'stolen' it would be on behalf of the Obama team. Dont be fooled by this man. His ties and paper trails leading to his bandits is enough to put this man in prison.

Say what you want but ... should Obama win, mark my words you will get your 'messiah' when he buries this country.

Dont not worry i have plenty of 'told you so' to go around.

Just an observatory note: When I voted today, in an elementry, I noticed the hallway cut off things. They look like fences... how ever I noticed the manufacturer was, you guessed it Acorn. Just made me think.

HAve fun with corprate slavery kids

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JackCash

With the record voter turnout, the possibility of a stalemate may happen.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SGSPatriot

Jeez. I guess you were for real when you called Obama supporters people who live off the government and have too many kids to support.

Obama has demonstrated himself far more capable of running the country than anyone else in the election. It seems you are scared of something, but lack the eloquence to adequately explain it. Maybe if you'd be willing to actually write some verifiable points you don't like, as opposed to Fox-style kneejerk "OH MY GOD HE'S NOT WEARING A LARGE ENOUGH LAPEL FLAG!" nonsense.

But this is getting off-topic.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JackCash

The 'event' will come between the election and the swearing in, leaving Barack Obama as a President in Limbo due to the imposing of Marshall Law. He, or his assassination may become the 'event'. I think more like a dirty Nuclear in some city of 2 million+ enough to get the right level of outrage to justify their means. Bush will not and cannot leave office or the right wing is out-of-here for a long time. They have never intended to leave.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

There is no left and right anymore that's just part of the illusion, the people who care about who wins this election are just not big enough players to realize it doesn't matter.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
actually, todays vote by the people is to vote for the Electors. In theory, they then vote on December 15th to vote in the President and Vice President, and are supposed to vote in agreement with the peoples vote in their state.

en.wikipedia.org...

The actual vote that determines the presidency is on Dec 15th. Its not today.

There is a possibility that so called 'faithless' electors vote against the wishes of the population of their state, although that is actually yet to occur. Its illegal, but can lead to enough of a mess to stop a new president coming into power in January

[edit on 4-11-2008 by johnDoe21]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGSPatriot

Originally posted by Kryties
This scenario could also be vice-versa.

If this election is to be called 'stolen' it would be on behalf of the Obama team. Dont be fooled by this man. His ties and paper trails leading to his bandits is enough to put this man in prison.

Say what you want but ... should Obama win, mark my words you will get your 'messiah' when he buries this country.

Dont not worry i have plenty of 'told you so' to go around.

Just an observatory note: When I voted today, in an elementry, I noticed the hallway cut off things. They look like fences... how ever I noticed the manufacturer was, you guessed it Acorn. Just made me think.

HAve fun with corprate slavery kids

Open your eyes mate. I said 'This scenario could also be vice-versa.'

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
What I think is the same thing I have said for quite some time now.... Bush will not stay in office. He was there to lay down more of the foundation. It is about conditioning. Bush is not the one you have to worry about. It is someone who will come after him and then put all those little laws and executive orders that are now on the books into effect.

I think most people who make this claim do have the endgame correct/// but they fail to realize that this is a process. One day Martial Law will be declared, elections will be suspended, but not yet. It is all a process.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by MrWendal]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Keep in mind the pending supreme court case about Obama's citizenship, and that whole thing about his ties to Islamic extremists like his Kenyan cousin Raila Odinga and Hamas Etc. Just keep that in mind and follow up on it. None of this is over yet. Bad things probably will happen if it goes either way. False flag operations or anything. Nothing that happens will benefit the American people. It's going to be bad either way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join