It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you summon things?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
If someone could teach me a way to summon my children to dinner and have them leave their video games and come to the table - well that'd be worth real money. Bonus if you can get them to eat anything other than junk.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

It would be very hard to reproduce evidence for a skill like this.

I'd like to say it's part chance and part thought influenced. Sometimes the events are random and sometimes they're influenced by what I'm thinking about.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
No, you can't summon something. It's impossible. Believe me, we've tried.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

If I curl my finger in a come hither motion, I summon a feline familiar which appears.

and it more often than not, will haz cheezeburgers for me to have.

-

awesome

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by dave420

I think you should try to be a little bit more open minded.

Can anyone with an open mind try to create a rational explanation to this phenomenon or whatever?

I gave you rational explanation, it is you that is being irrational. Please reread your post about seeing the bug and THEN thinking you must have summoned it.

It doesnt even make sense.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

What I was saying in my OP was that sometimes I see things, I am not a schizoprenia, that seem to come out of nowhere. I see flashes of light, and, bugs, so I would assume that they're being summoned or they come from some connection to me. I see large flashes of light. I've read that it might be because of my eyes but I've seen this phenomenon a lot of times. And one time I was with my family and they all saw one big flashing light without thunder so it would be safe to assume it wasn't lightning. I've seen similar flashes of light at other times as well.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

I was not referring to your OP, I was referring to this..

I actually see black cats every now and then, and, since I've seen them so much, when I see them I think I summon them because I've seen them so much.

(My apologies, I said bug when I meant cat)

[edit on 20-11-2008 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

I see what you're saying.

Yeah, so it may occur by a natural phenomenon, but my point is, that it just happens so much all the time. So I tend to think it's something else.

[edit on 20-11-2008 by Frankidealist35]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join