It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Grandmother Silenced?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Since you don't site any sources, I assume you are the source, so I must ask a few qualifying questions about your credability before I can accept your theory.

Are you on anti-psychotic medication, now or ever?

Do you smoke crack coc aine?

Were you drunk when you started this thread.

Are you capable of feeling emotions, like shame?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreau
Mods, please move this thread to Skunkworks.

There is no proof to back up the OP's theory/speculation besides circumstantial anecdotes.

There is some historical evidence of Princes killing to take thrones, and fantasy written about Highlanders taking the heads of of other Highlanders to take their power. But unfortunately, there is not much evidence at this point to qualify this as anything but 'imagination'.

If Obama killed is Maternal Grandmother, it was not because he was born in Kenya, he wasn't. It would be because she knew intimate details of his bloodline connections to Bush/Cheney and the rest of the 'royalty'...

Do some research to flesh this out, but this is not 'breaking news'
DocMoreau

Perhaps Barack cannot ascend to power before he takes the life of one of his maternal beings? I have not seen any evidence that he has taken her head but I am open to any revelations that can shed light onto this matter that is being kept from the public.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
This is probably in pretty bad taste, but since this is a conspiracy site here goes.

She was sacrificed as a gift to the Illuminati in order that Obama can become president of the United States with their support.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ReptileInRays

My prayers go out to Senator Obama and his family in this time of loss.
God Bless and keep them and may his beloved Grandmother be having a great time where she is now! I bet she's *up there* doing a jig for her Grandson! She must be so proud!

...taps...

[edit on 4-11-2008 by silo13]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberbian
Since you don't site any sources, I assume you are the source, so I must ask a few qualifying questions about your credability before I can accept your theory.

Are you on anti-psychotic medication, now or ever?

Do you smoke crack coc aine?

Were you drunk when you started this thread.

Are you capable of feeling emotions, like shame?

I don't understand your need to invent personal attacks directed towards me instead of dealing with issues being discussed, you seem to be overly emotional about this when i am just asking for information relating to this breaking news event in the Obama campaign

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

the possibility that she was put down for a sympathy vote.

Ya actually what happened was she and her Grandson has a little set down there in Hawaii last week where they came to the concussion it was best she die so she could go to heaven and campaign for him there!

(your quote is just sick!)

And to use a term like *put down* like she was an animal!!!

You deny the mother of Barack was in fact a human and thus an animal? if not human then what was his mother? do you have additional information you can supply to support this hypothesis? are you suggesting Obama is at least partially nonhuman?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Please do not start a thread on the premise of a rumor.You must show what you consider to be proof af a conspiracy.

Of course
"You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't use reason to get into."

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Seeing that this is an "alternative theory" and not Breaking Political News the thread has been moved to Skunk works.

I would like to remind participants of the rules of Skunk Works:

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum.

I would also like to remind everyone to keep it civil. We don't throw manners out of the window just because you don't like a theory.

Civility and Decorum are Required

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreau
Mods, please move this thread to Skunkworks.

There is no proof to back up the OP's theory/speculation besides circumstantial anecdotes.

There is some historical evidence of Princes killing to take thrones, and fantasy written about Highlanders taking the heads of of other Highlanders to take their power. But unfortunately, there is not much evidence at this point to qualify this as anything but 'imagination'.

If Obama killed is Maternal Grandmother, it was not because he was born in Kenya, he wasn't. It would be because she knew intimate details of his bloodline connections to Bush/Cheney and the rest of the 'royalty'...

Do some research to flesh this out, but this is not 'breaking news'
DocMoreau

what sort of bloodline connections could she have had knowledge of relating barack obama to the bloodlines of ruling 'elites'?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   

"We mourn his loss and we are with him and his family today," McCain later said at a rally in Roswell, New Mexico.

link

McCain offered his condolences.

...taps...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I do not doubt the lengths to which Senator Obama's campaign has gone to silence critics, and those with "dirt" on him, but it is hard for me to imagine him "silencing" his own Grandma.

I will admit though, when he went to visit his Grandma last week, an acquaintance of mine said: "Watch her pass away the day before the Election". No kidding.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Edited out my posts.

Not going to be a part of this trash or dignify this thread by responding any longer.

...taps...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

"We mourn his loss and we are with him and his family today," McCain later said at a rally in Roswell, New Mexico.

perhaps there is a Roswell connection to this news event that the public at large is not aware of. McCain may know more about this than he is letting on.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
This is the last verbal warning to keep it civil after which bad-mannered and off-topic posts WILL BE REMOVED. Let's keep it scholarly please.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

you know i can't stand Obama But you have the wrong grandmother, as others have told you and your original questions were yes or no questions.

But having said that i did say this in another thread about this.

But you do have to admit that the news her death the day before the election is suspicious.

Maybe she really did pass away this morning or maybe it was a few days ago when Obama went to "see" her. and they waited until today to release the news. You guys have to remember this is a conspiracy site so some people will think of things like that.

in the world of politics who knows what really happens and what people think in the last weeks of a campaign.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReptileInRays
Was Obama's grandmother silenced before the election for speaking out about Obama's disqualification due to lack of natural birth? Was this the reason Obama made a trip to Hawaii shortly after a court case was thrown out asking for proof and a vault birth certificate?

I cannot believe how many people are even bothering with this crap.

Here at ATS, if you present a pic of bigfoot or UFOs, they are analyzed and examined and debunked every which way they can be.

Now I have to keep reading threads about this??????

Ok, back it up. How was she killed exactly? How did it get past the autopsy, the medical staff caring for her? Were all of these people in on it? Is there a huge conspiracy in the Hawaiin medical community to cover this up?

I see people say this crap, star this crap, and cheer this crap on.

How about one of you offer a plausible scenario, some evidence, anything other than besmirching the death of........ and get this....... drun roll please......and 86 year old woman with terminal cancer.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
lol posts directly rebutting the op removed for being "off topic".

guess we can see which side the powers that be here on the board come down on when it comes to spurious accusations about the man trying to become the first african american candidate.

shine on you crazy diamonds.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReptileInRays
Was Obama's grandmother silenced before the election for speaking out about Obama's disqualification due to lack of natural birth?

So you're saying he was a C-Section? Heck, maybe he was a preemie also. How would that disqualify him?

Sorry i couldn't resist.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join