It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Grandmother Silenced?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bg_socalif

Man, I feel so stupid for not even thinking to pick on the part claiming that he was born unnaturally.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
If a family member was going to be 'silenced' then the hit would have come much earlier than this I'm sure. The election is almost over.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
I do not doubt the lengths to which Senator Obama's campaign has gone to silence critics, and those with "dirt" on him, but it is hard for me to imagine him "silencing" his own Grandma.

I will admit though, when he went to visit his Grandma last week, an acquaintance of mine said: "Watch her pass away the day before the Election". No kidding.

Yeah, it is pretty suspicious when someone is dying from a fatal illness, and you know they are close to the end so you go and spend time with them, and then they die shortly afterward.

This whole thing is just so suspicious. I have a rather long list of loved ones that had fatal illnesses and they all ended up dying too. Spooky.

The weirdest part, aside from the ones that died while I was still there, they all died shortly after my last visit. Weird huh? I mean, it could be that I stopped visiting after they died but that takes all the fun out of that part of it.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Iblis Smiley]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
After having asked twice for posts to this thread to remain on-topic, only to have the next post go right back to being off-topic, we're going to close this thread.

It would seem that this topic has run it's course, and since there's no new information to add to it, there's no reason to keep it open, save for the continuance of these off-topic posts, which is NOT what AboveTopSecret.com is about.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

TheBorg
Forum Member and Moderator

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join