It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Vote Does Not Count!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Yes, that's right, your vote DOES NOT COUNT!!!

The voting machines are easy to hack, not only that, but we don't decide who wants to be president, the decision has already been made, made by the Bilderberg group. Obama will be the next president, he will carry on the NWO agenda.

Here is a documentary (which may have been posted on here before) PROVING that your vote doesn't count. or at least the machines are tampered with.

And if you're too stubborn or belligerent to believe that, then tell me, how did Kerry get -1,600 votes, yes, that's MINUS sixteen-hundred votes.

The greatest deception this government has pulled on the citizens is making them believe that they (the citizens) choose who is president.

Honestly, I don't think or believe the president actually has any power, I believe he's just a puppet, a face for the select few who decide everything for us.

So here's the video:

Hacking Democracy

Google Video Link

Also, remember:

If you vote for the lesser of two evils, you're still voting for evil.

Also, if you still believe in voting, then vote for Chuck Baldwin of the Constitution Party, both Obama and McCain are CFR members, Baldwin actually fights for people's rights.

-Lahara

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/3/2008 by Gools]

[edit to fixe a paragraph]

[edit on 3-11-2008 by TheRandom1]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hey Gools, did I post this in the right section?

If I didn't, could you please move it?

Also, sorry, didn't know about the All Caps, thanks for fixing that.

-Lahara

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I've been saying this for years. And why do we only see the democraps and repukelicans at the debates? Seriously.....

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
So have I officially blown your minds yet?

Is that why nobody (except willzilla) has posted or said anything about this?

Or is it that people just don't care about the truth?

-Lahara

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Actually I have known about this for quite some time. There was a very credible documentary about Diebold voter machines on HBO and how Bush stole the 2004 elections. Not only can somebody easily hack into the system, this documentary also has documented pulling paper ballots out of the dumpster that were not accounted for.

I will not be voting tomorrow for three reasons.

They are both puppets, not my candiates.
My vote does not count or may be counted against me somehow.
By voting I am only accepting and allowing this government to continue to create wars and rob its own citizens while giving immunity to war criminals.

By not voting I am not allowing them to decide for me. When somebody tells me to accept the mark I will tell them no, because I didn't elect any of these fools into congress.

This country is for the people, lets take it back. Until then I will not participate or accept any of these thiefs as my leader!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Hey buddy, lol, I posted that vid in my OP.

I agree about the mark, but how are you connecting the two?

-Lahara

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Well the reason I said that is because when the $700 Billion bailout happened, I was reminded that it was partially my fault, because I voted.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Ah, I see.

Makes sense now, thanks.

-Lahara

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if we vote or not. The puppet is selected before we "get" to. We need a nonviolent revolution to remind them why our forefathers fought for this country to begin with....to limit government.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by willzilla]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by willzilla
It doesn't matter if we vote or not. The puppet is selected before we "get" to. We need a nonviolent revolution to remind them why our forefathers fought for this country to begin with....to limit government.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by willzilla]

Non-violent revolution? They will just quash it with their own brand of violence. The only way we will ever take our country back and our freedoms is by the sword.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Sadly....I think it will have to come to that if we don't get someone to actually stand up for us. RP has always spoken up for us, but most people just don't want to hear the truth.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

You're right, your vote doesn't count in the grand scheme of life on this pathetic planet full of sheeple. It is nice to have the illusion of Democracy in this country for the common people, I see it as entertainment and an inside joke. Obama as well as McCain are just puppets, that's about it. I still want Obama to win it and I don't care if he's with the NWO or whatever. If McCain wins, fine with me as well. The common people lose either way and I will continue to go along with the program as planned. I'm not voting though, no thanks.

new topics

top topics

join