It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A man and a woman came to my door tonight!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

I agree, just what exactly is the point of this thread?

"A man and a woman came to my door..."

Well, invite them in good sir, if they knock first and are polite, then they're not intruders

Now Mormons, there's something we can blame America for, goodness me.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mattguy404

I'm lucky enough to live in a 3rd storey apartment with a security door at the bottom of the stairs. Mormon and Jehovahs Witness raiding parties cannot get up to my door.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Like someone above posted it's the norm here in the UK, they come to your house in the preceding weeks and on the day stand outside the polling booths asking, it gauges the vote so they have an idea whos in the lead. what you should do is be extremely polite tell them they must be tired and thirsty after going round all the houses, invite them in for a coffee and then see if you can get them to change their own minds. most of those going round the doors are just footsoldiers and really dont have much of a clue when hit with someone who knows there stuff.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
The 2004 election I was living in the heart of Seattle and I was visited by at least three different groups asking me similar questions and having information about me that caught me a bit off guard. Curiously they were all Democrats.

After the third group my paranoia kicked in and I was certain that they were going door to door not for an poll or to get people to vote, but to find out who wasn't going to vote so that they could go to the poll and vote for you.

Funny thing was when I went to vote I noticed all I had to do was provide them with my name, and sign next to it that I voted no ID & no registration card was needed. I also noticed how many registered voters hadn't voted yet and there was only 30 minutes left,

Like burglars knocking on your door as sales people in disguise in case somebody answers here we have the method of operation of election fraudsters.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
After the third group my paranoia kicked in and I was certain that they were going door to door not for an poll or to get people to vote, but to find out who wasn't going to vote so that they could go to the poll and vote for you.

Like burglars knocking on your door as sales people in disguise in case somebody answers here we have the method of operation of election fraudsters.

Sounds like the sort of thing people would do in todays western society.
I think your paranoia may well be on the money...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join