It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN, Factcheck.org and Obama campaign exposed as liars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

CNN, Factcheck.org and Obama campaign exposed as liars

www.contrariancommentary.com

Internet powerhouse Andy Martin wins a major victory in Hawai'i as state officials examine and confirm the existence of Barack Obama's secret birth certificate

CNN and Factcheck.org are embarrassed; Martin demands retractions and apologies for their misleading reports

Andy vows to keep up the battle whatever happens on November 4th; a court hearing is scheduled in Honolulu for November 18th and Andy says, "I'll be there."

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.americasright.com
www.globalresearch.ca

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
is this true? I am checking now, but what do you think?

if it is true how much longer till they put it on the air?

also
"Moreover, even if Sen. Obama could have somehow been deemed "natural born," that citizenship was lost in or around 1967 when he and his mother took up residency in Indonesia, where Stanley Ann Dunham married Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian citizen. Berg also states that he possesses copies of Sen. Obama's registration to Fransiskus Assisi School In Jakarta, Indonesia which clearly show that he was registered under the name "Barry Soetoro" and his citizenship listed as Indonesian."

www.americasright.com...

"Berg cites inconsistent accounts of Sen. Obama's birth, including reports that he was born at two separate hospitals--Kapiolani Hospital and Queens Hospital--in Honolulu, as well a profound lack of birthing records for Stanley Ann Dunham, though simple "registry of birth" records for Barack Obama are available in a Hawaiian public records office." (same link)

wow really? 2 different hospitals? hmmm fishy

not saying i trust this site yet but lets just say thanks to that and other things you can find out as easy as doing a search......... make you ask questions?

your telling me he dosen't work for the bilderberg group? check this link out.

www.globalresearch.ca...

and so on you must be telling me that they couldn't alter a small thing like a birth certificate?

questions and yet more questions......... fishy!

www.contrariancommentary.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

(fixed the link)

[edit on 1-11-2008 by FightLies]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It shouldn't be surprising. I often see CNN and fact check reference Obama's own words or quotes from his sites as proof of facts. Its mind blowing.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
WOW!

I particularly thought this was interesting: Source

In a Honolulu news conference on October 22nd Martin disclosed that Frank Marshall Davis was the biological father of Barack Obama, not Barack Obama senior. The Obama campaign has not denied Martin's claim.

"Over the past month I have been on combat patrol from coast to coast for the truth and for the United States Constitution," says Andy. "I have not the slightest link to John McCain. I am connected to the Constitution and nothing else. I have waged relentless war against Barack Obama's lies. And on the eve of the final weekend in the presidential campaign Hawai'i government has backed me by confirming that officials have examined the original, typewritten 1961 document, and confirmed that the document released by the Obama campaign was a facsimile, not the original.

"I have won a major victory: I proved Obama was lying about what he had posed on the Internet and falsely portrayed as 'the original.' 'Barry, we caught you with your pants down. We caught you lying, again.

So do we call him Barack O'Davis?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
When did blogs become valid news sources?

Andy Martin's petition was DENIED

[edit on 11/1/08 by redhatty]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

These people will believe and post anything that is anti-Obama.

Either they are too stupid to think for themselves or they have ulterior motives for being here.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Lol you are doomed in the US..for real , Mc Cain will be elected, another 5 years of hell for you all.
Dude's an indonesian ....who could have guessed it...WOoO_O0oow

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
State Verifies Obama's Birth Certificate

HONOLULU -- The state's Department of Health director on Friday released a statement verifying the legitimacy of Sen. Barack Obama birth certificate.

Can we put it to rest yet or should we continue this charade?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Well, I have heard a lot on the radio, too, about where Barack Obama was born and I was wondering myself. Another thing is, this thing called mobbing and gangstalking, I was wondering why we don't hear more about it and I wonder what the new president intends to do about it.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620

HONOLULU -- The state's Department of Health director on Friday released a statement verifying the legitimacy of Sen. Barack Obama birth certificate.

I say we continue the charade. The director saying that the original has been seen and verified to me holds about as much water as if you told us you've seen it and verified it. The people interested want proof. Not someone none of us have met and have no reason what so ever to believe. If Obama isn't a natural born citizen or if he has been telling us a lie all this time then he should drop from the race. Period.

I say that anyone that just lets this drop because someone says they saw the document is far less intelligent than one that still questions. If they have the original then what was it that Obama put on the net for us to see? A copy? A fabrication? We need to see the original to be sure. Why is that so hard to understand for you?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Simon_Boudreaux

Then I can't help you. You have not heard John McCain speak of this have you? You think he hasn't heard? It's because it's outlandish. It's unfounded. If he thought there was any merit to it, of course he would ask to see proof himself.

But he hasn't. He hasn't because it is a ridiculous accusation that only circulates online. It only circulates online because somehow this passes for good evidence, "He hasn't let me see it!?!"

I can't help you because you will never get to hold Obama's original BC, nor should you be able to. I can't help you because you won't listen to reason, even when it smacks you in the face.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I can't help you because you will never get to hold Obama's original BC, nor should you be able to. I can't help you because you won't listen to reason, even when it smacks you in the face.

Really? then why do I have to show my birth certificate as proof I'm an American in order to renew my license? If I have doubts about the citizenry of someone trying to win the presidency in this country I have every god damn right to see his proof! Why don't you cut up your license and go try to get a new one without showing them your proof of citizenship and tell them they shouldn't be able to see it. See if you get your license.

If we have to show we are U.S. Citizens in order to get these types of things then if Obama's citizenry is in question he should have to do the same. The fact that his original is still in Hawaii and being sat on tells me the one he provided is not the original and therefore can very possibly be faked. I do listen to reason but I will not just bow down and believe some clerk in Hawaii that says yes I've seen it and verified it. If Obama shows the American people the original BC an COLB then I'll shut up. With all the controversy about this and as the solution to get us all off his back is so simple why doesn't he just show us? because I feel he is hiding something and I damn well don't want that man sitting in the white house if he lied about his birth and may not be a natural citizen.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

He has shown it to the proper authorities. When you go get a license, you don't have to show it to the guy sitting next to you in line also do you?

No. You show it to the government employee who is in charge of your case. That's all there is to it.

His BC has been verified by government officials and an independent review. The Hawaiian State Department has come forth and stated that they have reviewed his records and are convinced that he was born there.

That's not enough for you though. Apparently you need to see it for yourself, or have McCain or Bush come out and say they have. I am not sure exactly what it would take or if it is even possible to stop this ridiculous movement of false accusations and unearned expectations.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

No sublime, what we can do though is accept your admission that you are wrong. "The Daily Herald" a Utah newspaper says so. Barry O's Certificate of Birth (the long copy of birth certificate) has never been seen or posted for the public to see. That means your guy lied AGAIN!! hmmmmmm..........I smell a Big Fat Rat!!!

www.heraldextra.com...

[edit on 3-11-2008 by paxnatus]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhatty
When did blogs become valid news sources?

Andy Martin's petition was DENIED

[edit on 11/1/08 by redhatty]
This is a Utah newspaper perhaps a
more acceptable source

www.heraldextra.com...

[edit on 3-11-2008 by paxnatus]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Better hurry and disqualify him.
The voting is in a few days!

- Lee

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

That's not a newspaper. That was a newspaper's forum website. You basically could have quoted this thread, and it would have been EXACTLY the same as what you posted.

Click your link again, it's quite hilarious.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hello people.
I had to provide my BC when I registered for the military when I was 18. I am German born.
There should be a record of that event filed with the US Selective Service.
Right?
So why can't Barack supply that evidence if he has nothing to hide?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Sublime reminds me of those people who won't even entertain the possibility of, say, flying saucers unless one smashes into his house. Obama's grandmother and several other blood relatives brag (unwittingly) that he was born in Kenya. Hell, Odinga had Jerome Corsi (author investigating BO) kicked out of Kenya at the behest of BO. Nothing to hide, I'm sure. Even if he was born in HI (which I doubt), how did he attend numerous public schools in Indonesia as a US citizen? How did he enter Pakistan back in '81 with a US passport? Nothing to see here people, move along.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by Guidance.Is.Internal]

[edit on 12-11-2008 by Guidance.Is.Internal]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Guidance.Is.Internal

Waiting for a source on that. You going to have a flying saucer deliver it to me?

top topics

join