It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

about time we all said thanx!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Well i think its about time we all say thanx for the admins and mods for keeping this place running smoothly

*claps,claps*

keep up the good work

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Pssssst! You have a little something on your nose there!

JK

link   

Three cheers!!!

I also think this place rocks. Considering it's size, I am amazed it functions so well. (this IS a compliment, I'm just having trouble saying it better:puz

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

link   
This must be some of the biggest ass-kissery Ive ever seen in this forum.

The mods and admin know theyre appreciated, you dont have to start a new thread like this every week to tell them that.

link   
Here is a handy wipe. Please clean your nose and chin!

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
*Takes a Bow*

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Gotta go with Infinite here. Way up all. Without ATS I'd have to listen to the wife and kids.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
lol i knew this wouldn't go down well *gets coat and leaves*

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'm sorry, this thread is closed.
Since I can't really close it, you'll just have to stop replying.

[Edited on 3-29-2004 by Satyr]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Pssssst! You have a little something on your nose there!

JK

pretty good observation, Jonna!!!

but the mods really do deserve some recognition. Without them, this board would be full of trollers, spammers, disinfo artists. Not saying that there aren't already, (you know who you are) but at least they are kept in check as opposed to other boards I have frequented before. Their numbers are small and I appreciate the moderators' dedication towards keeping that number as small as possible.

also these mods are some of the most tolerant, patient, and intelligent moderators I have ever come across. and that's not ass kissing. that's the truth.

[Edited on 3/29/2004 by AlnilamOmega]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Thank you AlnilamOmega! someone is seeing where im coming from, don't worry i've made a mental not never to this again

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetsuo-51

The mods and admin know theyre appreciated, you dont have to start a new thread like this every week to tell them that.

I bet you won't hear the mods complaining!

DC

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Thank you AlnilamOmega! someone is seeing where im coming from, don't worry i've made a mental not never to this again

We all *know* where youre coming from, but most of us just dont see the point of posting a thread like this which is filled with more brown nosing than a fetish video, the mods and admin already know where they stand with the rest of us members, *plus youre just inflating their egos more

*Is he kidding? Is he kidding?

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos

I bet you won't hear the mods complaining!

DC

They should. If they cant see the insincere sincerety being flung like monkey sh*t, I personally feel bad for them.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Thanks Mods... We love you !!!

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 04:14 AM
link   

We all *know* where youre coming from, but most of us just dont see the point of posting a thread like this which is filled with more brown nosing than a fetish video, the mods and admin already know where they stand with the rest of us members, *plus youre just inflating their egos more

Why is someone telling the staff they are appreciated a bad thing? Its not like it happens often. Most of the time we only ever hear from members if someone is upset by staff actions.

(Except for me since I'm the staff Fonzie, all I get is u2u's telling me how great I am etc.
)

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I think:

1. It was a nice, sincere act from infinite.
2. Tet has monkey-# for brains.
3. ktrp is a corndog.
4. And Kano has delusions of Flatbush.

p.s. I agree with the original sentiments always. Thank you, guys (and gals now), for always working to improve the place.

[Edited on 3-30-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Hi all!!

Thank you for the kind thoughts expressed by everybody. They are much appreciated. I wondered about replying to the thread but thought it would be very ungracious not to do so by staying quiet.

As Mods we might make mistakes - but that's the "human condition", isn't it? However, we do *care* about ATS and it's membership and *try* to do what we can to keep it vibrant, informative - and good natured.

Thank you all again!!

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Thank you thank you and thak you.

Could anybody fromthe admin please clean away the bones I left in my locker, they sort of just fell out onto the floor.

QOTD

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
I think:

1. It was a nice, sincere act from infinite.
2. Tet has monkey-# for brains.
3. ktrp is a corndog.
4. And Kano has delusions of Flatbush.

p.s. I agree with the original sentiments always. Thank you, guys (and gals now), for always working to improve the place.

[Edited on 3-30-2004 by Valhall]

well thank you, very kind words
i wasn't arse kissing, this had to be said after the "case of the disappearing threads" thread which turned into major bitching

top topics

<<   2 >>

join