It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first UFO sighting, on Halloween... Wow, what are the chances?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
This is gonna sound unbelievable and insane. I thought I wasn't doing anything for Halloween (SAT tests tomorrow), but my friends invited me to go with them to a place we wanted to check out for a long time and I couldn't pass that # up.

Me and my friends Corey and Chuck decided to go to Helltown for halloween. For those of you who don't know about Helltown:

www.deadohio.com...
www.deadohio.com...

We found it and got there, but drove through because we saw a county sheriff chilling at a corner on the road. We decided to drive back down the road, but turned because the roads out there were really narrow and windy and it was pretty fun to drive on. So we headed back towards Cleveland taking a new way, but we got in an argument about how long it was going to take to get back, and ultimately decided to go back to Helltown. We turned around here, at Snowville and Riverview Roads in Brecksville, Ohio.

Map of where I saw it at

We looked behind us North to see if there were any cars coming, and there it was in the #ing sky, one of those black triangles (wiki). Just hovering there. No sound (we turned off the radio and put the windows down). Me and my friend attempted to take pictures and a video, but our phones are low res and crappy and all we got was black with me and my friend saying "holy #" and "look at that" a lot.

After the initial shock, my friend decided it was best to take off. Call us pussies, I don't care. We went back down to Helltown, and seen as how we were excited from the UFO sighting, decided to try and explore a "haunted" cemetary there and got busted by cops before we even got off the road. We left.

Crazy #ing night.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by BlackZombie]

[edit on 31-10-2008 by BlackZombie]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
i dont get it what's this suppose to do with UFO's?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I saw one of the black triangle UFOs tonight.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
and what website is it suppose to be on?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
It's links for info about what I'm talking about and where I saw it at on Google maps.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
how did it look?
and no im not trying to test you

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
do you have a picture for a little proof?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Did it have lights? Can you give a good visual account of exactly what you remember about the craft?I think they are ours.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
hello r u still here?

link   
It looked exactly like all the reports on black triangles. 4 lights, 1 in the middle of 3 in a trianglular pattern. They were bluish and much lower than the stars.

link   
reply to post by BlackZombie

Lol well here's to your first UFO sighting! *Clangs the beer bottles together*

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
now i got a good visual of it

link   

Can you post pictures, please? If they seem too dark, we can enhance them.

link   
is there anything else?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I can upload a picture of complete darkness that came up from my camera on my phone. I was trying to take the picture through my friend's back window on a road with no lights on it. I'm sorry that I didn't act all professional and # but it's extremely overwhelming the first time you see a UFO. For all I know, this might be the only time in my life.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I know how you feel. I have witnessed a triangle ufo up close when I was a teen. It was pretty awesome to see.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
i understand that, but can you show us the pic?
i had never seen a ufo in reality

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
but im looking forward to it

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I have 2 pictures and both show pretty much nothing but pitch black. I tried adjusting the lighting/shading on them myself and nothing's showing up.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
its ok i've heard that alot of people never got a perfect picture either

top topics

<<   2 >>

join