It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first UFO sighting, on Halloween... Wow, what are the chances?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
sorry i have to go bye

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Sounds like an awesome evening Zombie, don't let the turkeys get ya down. Describe it best ya can, post the pics (maybe a second opinion will find something), and prepare to get flamed BIG TIME. As this seems to be the ATS way. Flame first, ask questions later. And WTG PG1946 on bumpin' the post count!!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by caterpillage
Sounds like an awesome evening Zombie, don't let the turkeys get ya down. Describe it best ya can, post the pics (maybe a second opinion will find something), and prepare to get flamed BIG TIME. As this seems to be the ATS way. Flame first, ask questions later. And WTG PG1946 on bumpin' the post count!!

Yeah that dude sounds like an idiot to me. I already described what happened. The reason the pics didn't come out is because me and my friends pussied out and took off instead of trying to get good pics.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
sounds familiar.. i had a sighting too, 2 weeks ago
i just had my LG chocolate phone with me.. crappy res
and it was dark, and the lights went fast.. very fast
so i couldnt take good picture of it

i believe you really saw something, i think the black triangles are "ours"

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I submitted a report to NUFOC. There's also a few corroborating stories on there involving triangle crafts in the general area for a few years now. Doesn't seem like I'm the first or last to spot on out there.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I saw two black triangle craft with red strobe lights on Oct. 31st as well at 9pm PST. It flew right over our house, maybe 1000 FT. AGL. I'm near the pacific coast in Los Angeles. This is no joke, spotted something very similar 6 years prior in almost the same residential location. Do a good search for Diana Blackburn, she video taped almost the same thing I saw. Spread the word, these sightings are not hoaxes, something is going on. Either ET or Military! In either case, its very impressive in size and display.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join