It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hydroxyl Hydride

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The democrats have a plan to ban what is probably the most destructive substance on earth. It's called Hydroxyl Hydride. Thousands die every year, from unintentional inhalation.

It has caused billions of dollars in property damage, in 35 States. It is the primary component of acid rain, and the principle agent causing erosion of soil.

Hydroxyl Hydride is widely used in military operations. The US Military has built vast underground networks, for distribution of Hydroxyl Hydride, and stores large quantities for later use, during warfare.

A USA nuclear powered aircraft carrier has the capability to produce 3500 gallons of purified Hydroxyl Hydride, per 24 hour period.

This chemical is so addictive, lifelong dependency occurs, with certain death after only a short period of withdrawal.

When mixed with Hydroxyl Hydride, Hydrogen Hydroxide is used in nuclear power plants, and in nuclear weapons. This same solution is used in the manufacture of machine guns, ballistic missiles, hand grenades, plastic explosive, and civilian owned firearms.

Workers in nuclear plants become so addicted, they need to consume Hydroxyl Hydride/Hydrogen Hydroxide solution every several hours. This has necessitated wall mounted dispensing units be placed in conspicuous locations throughout the plants.

These same workers have government installed underground pressurized supplies of Hydroxyl Hydride coming into their homes, because they can't make it through the night without it.

The republican plan is to have Hydroxyl Hydride piped into every American home, school, business, and bathroom. They are insane. THEY WANT EVERYTHING NUCLEAR, AND THEY'LL KILL US ALL.

When I heard about this, I decided to vote for Obama. But it gets worse.

There are areas of the world where people wash their clothes in a solution of Sodium Hypochlorite, Sodium Hydroxide, nonionic surfactants, and Hydroxyl Hydride.

Specially designed equipment is need to extract these chemicals from clothing. The vaporized substance is then discharged into the atmosphere. Because of this, and other reasons, everyone is breathing in Hydroxyl Hydride.

Decreased automobile braking efficiency, over entire geographical areas, has been blamed on Hydroxyl Hydride.

The gaseous form of Hydroxyl Hydride instantaneously burns epidermal tissue in mammals. Human contact with the solid form can caused necrosis.

In developing nations children are given Hydroxyl Hydride instead of milk. Hey, you, you're not still in the republican camp, are you. Then you're a smart person, because hydroxyl hydride and hydrogen hydroxide are both chemically proper names for water.

This post is THE WHOLE TRUTH, and a lot more, because I made the democrats want to ban water. Your minds are so easily plied with fear.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SwanSword

Is there a source on this? Can you provide it? How did you obtain this knowledge? Thanks...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Ya submarines make it too!!! OH MY GOD THE HORROR!!! Purified WATER!!! W A T E R is going to kill us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is foolishment, sir, and I stand FOR the use, purification, and consumption of this substance!

Several cases are reported annually that the substance in it's molten form is the cause of death in automobile collisions, waterborne fatalities, and coincidentally lead to an Olympic swimmer attaining a record breaking 8 gold medals.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hmmmmmm, I do believe that this very same subject matter has been posted way too many times. Can we let it die for a few decades until people forget about it?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hydroxyl in chemistry stands for a molecule consisting of an oxygen atom and a hydrogen atom connected by a covalent bond

Hydride is the name given to the negative ion of hydrogen, H−. Although this ion does not exist except in extraordinary conditions

Covalent Ionic Water? This is a must see!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SwanSword
The democrats have a plan to ban what is probably the most destructive substance on earth. It's called Hydroxyl Hydride. Thousands die every year, from unintentional inhalation.

This post is THE WHOLE TRUTH, and a lot more, because I made the democrats want to ban water. Your minds are so easily plied with fear.

Umm, no, this post is a WHOLE LIE, since you didn't convince anyone to ban anything, nor do the democrats have such a plan.

I believe this also to be a WHOLE PLAGIARISM, since I got the email several years ago as a joke.

Furthermore, this seems to me to be WHOLE POLITICAL BAITING, which I really wish would stay in the politics forums so I could avoid it.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by americandingbat

Originally posted by SwanSword

Umm, no, this post is a WHOLE LIE, since you didn't convince anyone to ban anything, nor do the democrats have such a plan.

I believe this also to be a WHOLE PLAGIARISM, since I got the email several years ago as a joke.

Furthermore, this seems to me to be WHOLE POLITICAL BAITING, which I really wish would stay in the politics forums so I could avoid it.

Not to mention it wasn't a political party they targeted it was people randomly chosen walking on the street. Didn't Penn and Teller try this one too against some enviormentalists?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
"This post is THE WHOLE TRUTH, and a lot more, because I made the democrats want to ban water. Your minds are so easily plied with fear."

This is clearly nothing more than an idiotic attempt at humor.
And people are asking for sources.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SwanSword

What I would like to know is something on the interaction with DiHydrogenHydroxide.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I know it isn't completely related to what you wrote but water can kill you. Too much water can cause water intoxication, which can lead to death. It can also cause hyponatremia, which is when there isn't a high enough concentration of sodium in your body. That can also kill you. So as funny as it can be to talk about hydroxyl hydride or dihydrogen oxide or whatever, the fact is you can be poisoned by too much water.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This is a rip-off of an experiment did by a high school student about 10 years ago. He did a "fact sheet" about (if I remember correctly) Dihydrogen Monoxide. He got TONS of people to sign his petition to have the government outlaw Dihydrogen Monoxide.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by sir_chancealot]

new topics

top topics

join