It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm The Anti-Christ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Theres a woman in my area who is known as the 'predictor' she is known by some to give pretty detailed predictions (I never heard any of them). Anyway back to the story today I went into a pub where she was and she got up looked at me and pointed to me and started shouting at me "ITS THE ANTI-CHRIST!!!" over and over. She was taken out and her friends looked at me and said "THE POWER OF GOD" and I just looked at her weirdly. Anyway it was pretty strange and part of me felt freaked out.

So there new prediction: I'm the anti-christ.

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by Mikomi]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Well done dude!!! You and a thousand others.

Now if you could only get on with the War, famine, pestilence and other suffering that we have to endure before entering the New Age, I'd be most grateful.

By the way, what was she drinking?

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
that's very strange... maybe she just had a bit too much to drink?

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I don't know what she had to drink I had just walked in but hey if it happens it happens I'm not taking it seriously though but hey least I am going to be someone important

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
LOL!

Now THAT could give you a complex.

*valhall shakes her garlic at Mikomi*

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   
So what happens when your all getting judged? What do I do? Do I just stand around chilling?

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
No dude. Unfortunately I read somewhere that whilst we're all being lined up like cattle and told where we're going, you're chucked out or "sent back to whence you came" or summit.

I just hope for your sake it's not Slough.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
sounds like the crazy priest from little nicky

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikomi
So what happens when your all getting judged? What do I do? Do I just stand around chilling?

Could I just give you a little advice?

Don't go there! You're not going to win! Listen, the fix is in on this one.

Move to the Caribbean and chill out.

TRUST ME ON THIS ONE!

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Reminds me when I was in LA visiting family. I was walking down the street when this homeless man walked passed me. He turned to me pointed at me and shouted "the son of lucifer walks amongst us" While saying this he held up an imaginary sword. Then walked away.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Well thats kinda funny
but somehow i don't think your THE anti-christ

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Of The Strings
Reminds me when I was in LA visiting family. I was walking down the street when this homeless man walked passed me. He turned to me pointed at me and shouted "the son of lucifer walks amongst us" While saying this he held up an imaginary sword. Then walked away.

This is pretty much exactly what happened in the movie "Little Nicky" with Adam Sandler. Except the guy was also blind...

People are looking for the anti-christ in the most obvious place... other people. The Bible did say that even the "elect" will be deceived. If everybody already knows this, then what are the chances that some guy will come along that does miracles, and everybody thinks is the messiah without most Christians (and other religious people) screaming ANTI-CHRIST! Come on now, after having this written in a widely-distributed religious book, one would have to be naive to think that despite the fact that everybody already knows what to expect, it'll happen and DECEIVE them anyway - and the events will be word-for-word as it says in the Bible.
Give me a break!

UNLESS of course, the anti-christ doesn't take a human form. What if aliens landed and impressed our race with technology (miracles) and basically "fixed" many problems on our planet. Religious people will still be looking for a MAN to be the anti-christ, and COMPLETELY ignore the fact that he's already here. In this way, MANY will indeed be deceived. Look at how many people are screaming for our "space brothers" to come and save our race from some impending doom etc? We're welcoming the anti-christ with open arms.

Oh the irony... first they establish religion upon us and say "We are BAD! (sinners)". Then they say if we want to not fry in hell forever, we must BELIEVE and OBEY. Right away, they provide BOTH the idea that we NEED salvation, and the WAY to do it!

Then, they warn us that in the "future" some evil anti-christ will show up and deceive many. We pledge allegiance to them (the same ones who warn us against THEMSELVES) and await some magician to show up. And you guys think it's so difficult to play a game of CHESS using humans as pieces? Think again.

Next move: Anti-christ shows up (check).
After that: We think he's here to "save" us (although he was the one who told us that we even NEED to be saved from something in the first place).

This is a repeating cycle with humans, or so it seems. Someone shows up, tempts us with "heaven", scares us with "hell", and commands us to OBEY and follow using BELIEF (to ignore the search for KNOWLEDGE.. as that would reveal them.. BELIEF is what keeps us ignorant). Next, they feed on all the turmoil that their religions and doctrines caused on the human race, they come in pretending to "save" us from THEMSELVES, and establish NEW beliefs after much pain/chaos/destruction/cleansing of the planet. Rinse and repeat.

Kinda what we do with our livestock isn't it?

We grow them, feed on SOME of them, but allow the rest to multiply to make sure we retain the food source in plenty. We build little chicken pens etc for them to be safe from "wolves" (kinda like the aliens telling us.. we're your GOD and salvation is only in US, or else you're screwed). This is just a watered down version (what we do with our animals). We continue the cycle of PROTECTING our food, and then FEEDING on it.

This is all it is... to maintain the livestock... and to ensure that the food supply remains safe from other uninvited guests (other alien races perhaps? Remember: he is a JEALOUS GOD, so don't worship any other GOD besides him... have we not heard this before?)

And how do we always get ourselves into this mess? 4 words: Service To Self Orientation. The only way to escape this hiararchy of control, manipulation, lies, and illusion as we bask in blissful ignorance is to alter one's orientation to Service to Others. This would necessitate the removal of ALL attachments, including (eventually) the attachment of physical existance. But this is done with the work on the SELF, as you question everything and anything, and do NOT believe anything until you can ascertain the truth... it's that simple.

Why? Because belief means you appease your desire to know by filling your head with WISHFUL THINKING, with DESIRE, and with PRETEND KNOWLEDGE (all known as BELIEF). Simply because you're AFRAID to find out the truth, or it simply feels GOOD to believe certain things... and the truth may not be so "merry-go-lucky" as your beliefs.

There are many other things that keep us chained to this STS 3rd density existance... the work is always on the SELF, as you can NOT change anybody else.. though you're welcome to go ahead and try until you learn that lesson yourself. Anyways, humans will always repeat this cycle, this world is DESIGNED for it. It is those who work on the self, to obtain true KNOWLEDGE, that are able to escape and move on. Everybody else just repeats the cycle of being a sheep - as this is THEIR CHOICE, nobody forces anybody to do anything. If you play in the dirt (choose to be ignorant), you WILL get dirty (be subjected to lies/manipulation/illusions and CONTROL). Isn't this obvious?

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
hes a supersonic scientist hes the guaranteed eternal sanctuary man

look into my mouth he cried and all of the children lost down many paths
ill bet my life youll walk inside
hand in hand ...gland in gland...with a spoonful of miracles
hes the guaranteed eternal sancturary mannnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Genesis
words Peter Gabriel
album: Foxtrot

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I just thought of something what happens if she believes this so much she tries to kill me?

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
There was an old preacher in the city centre where I worked. He was often to be seen dancing around evangelising. He was a happy old man, but sometimes went a bit overboard with the hell and damnation stuff.
One day, I was in the centre during my lunch break and he was dancing around as normal when he looked at me and said 'You'll burn in hell'. Nice.

I went back to work and told the story to my collegue. His reply was well, I already knew that - tell me soething I don't know.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
people are strange sometimes, people call me Satan but im not the real Satan
just cause you might look different they will single you out, lifes a bitch

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikomi
I just thought of something what happens if she believes this so much she tries to kill me?

You anti-Christs are never happy are you?
It's always me me me me.

Dude. If she comes at you turn her into a frog or something.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Mikomi...mr anti christ sir...could you hurry up and bring peace to the middle east....i really want to visit Israel again.

thanks...and oh yeah...hope you don't mind when me and my family skips town when you try to give me the mark of the beast.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
Mikomi...mr anti christ sir...could you hurry up and bring peace to the middle east....i really want to visit Israel again.

thanks...and oh yeah...hope you don't mind when me and my family skips town when you try to give me the mark of the beast.

This is almost like a letter to Santa Clause... until you get to the mark of the beast part... but close enough

Dear Santa,

My Christmas List:

Peace in the Middle east
NO Mark of the BEAST
The End Times.

Love,
Mike.

P.S. - Santa, is it true that you're just Satan in disguise?

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
ok now that you have been announced, can you start the freaking process already!!!!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join