It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undebunkable 911 Truths - Official Story Destroyed (again)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Well atleast we all agree that the official story is false.

Here is some more info.

NORAD had drills of jets as weapons
By Steven Komarow and Tom Squitieri, USA TODAY
WASHINGTON — In the two years before the Sept. 11 attacks, the North American Aerospace Defense Command conducted exercises simulating what the White House says was unimaginable at the time: hijacked airliners used as weapons to crash into targets and cause mass casualties.
One of the imagined targets was the World Trade Center. In another exercise, jets performed a mock shootdown over the Atlantic Ocean of a jet supposedly laden with chemical poisons headed toward a target in the United States. In a third scenario, the target was the Pentagon — but that drill was not run after Defense officials said it was unrealistic, NORAD and Defense officials say.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

You have no proof of who, what, where, when, and how!
Just your opinion.

[edit on 10/31/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Throat yogurt...your favourite drink, perhaps? Hence the handle?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Have we understood you correctly?

You are calling WTC victim family member Josef Princiotta a joker?

You would take away his right to search out justice for his family in his own way?

Firefighters who gave their lives attempting to save the WTC victims are not worthy of justice?

Spare us the phony quest for justice BS !

Have you ever meet someone who lost family members in the WTC?

Maybe can introduce you to my neighbor - nice little old lady who lives
across the hall in my aprtment building. Lost 2 of her sons who worked
for Cantor Fitzgerald. Has a personal license plate for car in their memory parked next to mine so am reminded of her loss every day....

As for justice - her son-in-law was counsel to the 9/11 Commission
Is that good enough for you?

Can take you to my fire department - one of our members lost a family
member on the FDNY, he was the officer in charge of Ladder 11 - died with
his entire crew.

Or to my church on Sunday - have a woman there whose son, FDNY
died in the Towers.

So your attempt to use their loss as a prop for your paranoid little conspiracy fantasty really disgusts me. Now crawl back under your rock...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Great thread, interesting and nicely put. Do not let Pinch and Yogurt get you down, one is a pathological liar and the other feels justified by pointing out irrelevant facts that barely touch the periphery of what was actually stated. Flag and star!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
died in the Towers.

Mind if I ask just what church this is exactly. I have been looking for one that seems to encourage being judgemental. The ones I go to frown on that but clearly yours does not.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Maybe can introduce you to my neighbor

Every official story teller aslways uses the " I know someone personally who dies in 911" which is utter bull.

3. Isn't it disrespectful to the victims of 9/11 and their families to question the events of that day?

No. Many of the families of the victims question the official story and are demanding that the truth be disclosed. The same is true of many dying heroes - the first responders who worked tirelessly to save lives on and after 9/11 - and are soon to become victims of the 9/11 attacks themselves. See this article

Beware of the ignorance here. They use this next tactic religiously.

ad hominem (Latin: "argument to the man", "argument against the man") consists of replying to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or belief of the person making the argument or claim, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the claim. The process of proving or disproving the claim is thereby subverted, and the argumentum ad hominem works to change the subject.
en.wikipedia.org...

When you see this type of activity, report it ASAP.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

No. Many of the families of the victims question the official story and are demanding that the truth be disclosed. The same is true of many dying heroes - the first responders who worked tirelessly to save lives on and after 9/11 - and are soon to become victims of the 9/11 attacks themselves. See this article

Funny, your article states this:

In fact, half of the victim's families believe that 9/11 was an inside job (listen to this interview).

That's not accurate now is it Ivan? Unless you can prove it. Just like when you failed to post one expert to agree with your posts regarding flight 93 that "all the experts agree" that a plane didn't crash in Shanksville.

The master of cut and paste can not answer questions when asked.

[edit on 11/1/0808 by ThroatYogurt]

[edit on 11/1/0808 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink
You have no proof of who, what, where, when, and how!
Just your opinion.

Cash, really, start backing up your posts when you are slinging this bull.

thank you.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Funny, your article states this:

In fact, half of the victim's families believe that 9/11 was an inside job (listen to this interview).

That's not accurate now is it Ivan? 1

Mabey you should research before spouting out ignorance and disrespect in the matter. I have received countless thank you's from vitctims of 911.
HAve you?

A coalition of 9/11 victim family members, survivors and advocacy groups will deliver a formal complaint requesting a new criminal investigation of 9/11 www.justicefor911.org/press.php

This coalition of family members seem to contradict your fuzzy logic.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
dblepost

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Bush Opposes 9/11 Query Panel

(CBS) President Bush took a few minutes during his trip to Europe Thursday to voice his opposition to establishing a special commission to probe how the government dealt with terror warnings before Sept. 11.

www.cbsnews.com...

Victim families, firefighters, and professionasl including more than half the population wants a new investigation of 911 and the U.s administration says no?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Mabey you should research before spouting out ignorance and disrespect in the matter. I have received countless thank you's from vitctims of 911.
HAve you?

A coalition of 9/11 victim family members, survivors and advocacy groups will deliver a formal complaint requesting a new criminal investigation of 9/11 www.justicefor911.org/press.php

This coalition of family members seem to contradict your fuzzy logic.

Ivan, can you tell me the results of this coalition? After all it's been 4 YEARS since that website was updated.

Perhaps you can contact Kyle Hence? She is the one in charge of the press releases there.

Oh, And do have any proof that ANY victim's family members have thanked you for your cut & paste posts at a conspiracy theory website?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

So terrorists never thought of flying a plane into a large or prominent building before, therefore it would have never happened? The terrorists are far too stupid to be able to organize something like this right?

I guess these terrorists must have missed your memo:
Air France Flight 8969 December 24, 1994

"The GIA, or Armed Islamic Group, is a violent terrorist organization based in Algeria. The first major international incident involving the GIA was the 1994 hijacking of an Air France jet in Marseilles, in which hijackers reportedly attempted to crash the plane, fully loaded with fuel, into the Eiffel Tower."
www.pbs.org...

"Tired from the two day stand off, the hijackers maintained radio silence until late morning when the hijackers demand they receive nearly 27 tons of fuel; considerably more than the 9 needed to make the five hundred mile flight to Paris. Intelligence reports suggested that the hijackers intended to fly the plane into the Eiffel Tower in Paris, or blow it up over the city; a maximum fuel load would make the Airbus into a flying bomb."
en.wikipedia.org...

So even way back in 1994, terrorists wanted to crash a fully fueled plane into a large, famous building, or blow it up over a city. And the US tried to prepare for something like, and THIS is seen as suspicious to you?
Don't be an apologist for AQ and terrorists worldwide. They love people like you. (although, to be fair, I'm sure they don't like you either because you underestimate their true capability)

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Bush Opposes 9/11 Query Panel

(CBS) President Bush took a few minutes during his trip to Europe Thursday to voice his opposition to establishing a special commission to probe how the government dealt with terror warnings before Sept. 11.

www.cbsnews.com...

Victim families, firefighters, and professionasl including more than half the population wants a new investigation of 911 and the U.s administration says no?

HAHAHAHAH this article is SIX years old prior to the 911 commission.

Are you REALLY serious??

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

hijackers reportedly attempted to crash the plane, fully loaded with fuel, into the Eiffel Tower."
www.pbs.org...

Intelligence reports suggested that the hijackers intended to fly the plane into the Eiffel Tower in Paris,

So even way back in 1994, terrorists wanted to crash a fully fueled plane into a large, famous building,

Your post is full of heresay and whishfull thinking. These terrorist thought, and tried some sources said but they did not achieve their goal.

SO it would be fair to say that the terrorist were well aware of the 911 wargames exercise involving hijacked airplanes crashing into buildings and used the wargames as cover to execute the 911 attack.

Where and how would they have obtained all that information of the 911 war games and who would even try to attack 4 times on 911 with so many wargames and people watching the radar screens?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted by SPreston
Have we understood you correctly?

You are calling WTC victim family member Josef Princiotta a joker?

You would take away his right to search out justice for his family in his own way?

Firefighters who gave their lives attempting to save the WTC victims are not worthy of justice?

posted by thedman

Maybe can introduce you to my neighbor - nice little old lady who lives
across the hall in my aprtment building. Lost 2 of her sons who worked
for Cantor Fitzgerald. Has a personal license plate for car in their memory parked next to mine so am reminded of her loss every day....

As for justice - her son-in-law was counsel to the 9/11 Commission
Is that good enough for you?

Can take you to my fire department - one of our members lost a family
member on the FDNY, he was the officer in charge of Ladder 11 - died with
his entire crew.

died in the Towers.

So your attempt to use their loss as a prop for your paranoid little conspiracy fantasty really disgusts me. Now crawl back under your rock...

I support anyone who lost family to 9-11. I don't have to know them to lift a finger in aiding them. That also applied to Ruby Ridge and Waco and other attacks by OUR government upon its own citizens.

Spare me your lies and chest thumping.

Actually no; I do not personally know one single person who was a victim of the 9-11 perps nor who had family members trapped in the WTC tower demolitions nor in the planted explosives at the Pentagon.

But that factor does not stop me from seeking justice for the victims of 9-11.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

But that factor does not stop me from seeking justice for the victims of 9-11.

I'm sure all the victims family will be touched by your concern /s

As I told you my neighbor lost her 2 sons in North Tower - their
brother-in-law was promient staff member of the 911 Commision. Of course the 911 commission was in on the conspiracy right? So want
me to tell my neighbor that her son-in-law was a government shill
dedicated to covering up the attacks...

Sandy Grazioso of Clifton lost two sons, John and Timothy, to the 9/11 hijackers. She went to Ground Zero for the first three anniversaries.

"But it's really not something I want to do anymore," says the retired paralegal.

Now, for most of the day on 9/11 she teaches history classes at Passaic County Tech Wayne. She tells students what happened -- to her, to her family, to everyone.

"I know it sounds odd, but 9/11 is history now. It's in my grandchildren's history textbooks, and these kids want to know about it, how it affected people personally."

It gives her a chance to talk about her sons, and more. She is the mother-in-law of John Azzarello, who was counsel to the 9/11 commission. Her daughter, Carolee, testified about the loss of her brothers in the federal trial of Zacharias Moussaoui, who was the only person convicted in the 9/11 conspiracy.

"The children invigorate me," says Grazioso.

After class, her daughter will host a "celebration of the lives of John and Tim."

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

ROFL!
My post is full of hearsay and wishful thinking?
That has to be richest thing I have heard all week!

Who said anything of terrorists knowing about the drills allegedly going on during that time frame? You did, not me. I just pointed out the fact that the idea of crashing planes into buildings is nothing new and entirely plausible. Hell, even the Simpsons had an episode where Sideshow Bob tried to crash his Wright Flier into a shack to kill Krusty. Did he also have knowledge of the US drills to deal with such disasters?

Again, if they were going to pull this off, wouldn't they want to have as LITTLE attention to it before or after the attacks? It does not make any sense to be having a "wargame" going on with such a scenario and then all of a sudden launch a planned attack just mimicking the wargames to a T. And no one would notice the similarities?
Sorry, but common sense dictates that if you are going to pull off a massive secret attack, don't draw attention to it days in advance with actions that are mimicking what will happen later in the real attack. That way, no one will say, hey, weren't they just pretending to do this a day ago?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join