It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shemsu Hor

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Please bear with me in my attempt to create this thread. I don't usually make threads because I am not good at it.

What I have done is picked information from several websites and copied and pasted the text. Much of which is to long to put it external source.

My motive is to get people thinking beyond egyptology and take it deeper to where thier wisdom was gained from and and this point of my understanding I feel it is the Shemsu Hor who taught them. If I remember correctley the five pointed star is the symbol of an "angel" shem.

So I will make an attempt to share my gathering of info. Keep in mind that the shemsu hor are the ones who have the elongated heads and slanted eyes.

My own take on them is the origination of the Brotherhood of the Snake.

OKay, i have attempted to use external source so instead I am going to type it here and go back and try to fix it

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Shemsu Hor

According to the ancient tablets, known as The History of Thoth: The Atlantean, the Shemsu Hor (or Disciples of Horus), were a race of enlighteners who dwelt on ten pre-diluvian islands. One of their magi was the god Thoth, known by the Greeks as Hermes, and by the Romans as Mercury

The term shemsu derives, most probably, from the Akkadian shamash meaning "serpent." The word is very like the Irish Shamus or Seamus, or English James. We believe the term Hor (for Horus the falcon or hawk-headed god of the sun) represented the Ari or Aryans. The letter "H" was often used in the same way as "The" or as "Le" in French. Therefore, Har or Harri was "The Ari." The eagle or hawk was the symbol of the sun and of the enlightened ones of old. As a symbol, it primarily and originally signified spiritual status. (The name Harris or Harrison, from har, meant "hawk" or "Son of the Hawk").

Petra dates from a relatively late period but was probably built upon a more ancient site. Nearby are sophisticated irrigation systems and a strange serpent mound identical to those found in France and Britain. There can be little doubt that the Horites were descended from the ancient Shemsu Hor, the Disciples of Horus.
The word root Har signified the hawk, and the god Horus. The term is still employed today. A good example is the Air Force jet known as the "Harrier." The first version of the war plane was even known as the "Hawker

The first pharaoh of the first dynasty of Egypt, and founder of the great city of Memphis, King Menes is buried in Northern Ireland. Also known as Aha Men, and as Hor Aha ("Fighting Hawk"), king Menes was most likely a prestigious member of Egypt’s first civilization, the remnants of which were discovered by Professor Walter Emery, and founded by the Disciples of Horus the sun god. In one ancient text, from his empty "tomb" discovered by Sir Flinders Petrie at Abydos in 1900, Menes is referred to as "King Manash...of the Sun Hawk Race

Tea Tephi, an Egyptian queen, lies near Tara, a location some believe to be named after her. The name Tara is believed to derive from Temair or Temor meaning "mound of Tea." However, it probably derives from T-Ari, after Ari or Eri, the supreme goddess of the Druids

www.irishoriginsofcivilization.com...

So what you seem to be saying, as far as I can tell, is that these "Followers of Horus," the secret priests of the secret society of Shemsu Hor which, according to Egyptian records, existed before time was recorded, are the real string-pullers even today. They have constructed all the competing hermetic and kabbalistic occult doctrines and have been the real "Unknown Superiors" alluded by the Elus Cohen, the Strict Observance, the Golden and Rosy Cross, and Theosophy. And further, that it is these Shemsu Hor who are behind the pervasiveness of sun symbolism?

secretsun.blogspot.com...

Lotus born Atum-Ptah had given me this instruction in early 1996, just before the instigation of the Time Gate in April-Jan. Which has recently been confirmed now in the Bible Code, where the end of days is designated and coded for that year (96). Which I mentioned to an audience of 300 people in Wiesbaden, (before that book was published) was the Quickening: the mystery, or open-ended loop in the book of revelation that was open to all three "sides". The black brotherhood and white brotherhoods, who play the game; and the Mid-Way path, beyond such absurd duality dynamics, of cubic geometrical alphabetic page rule writting, in the ink of belief and the illusion of karma.

Furthermore, the Time Wave novelty graph has been confirmed now in nuclear mathematics. And within the Time Gate, 40 billion new galaxies were discovered, no less.

The last brim of the Time Gate to 2010, was in January 1997, I have just recently obtained a graph which registers the unusual galactic energy emanations which were then exactly on that day bombarding the Earth, which is how the Somanet of the Christ Grail Brothers and sisters experienced it then, the next day being followed by the time machine UFOs appearing and wiping out the power supply of our area, only then followed by the military triangles, these I filmed.

Thus in January 1996, Ptah instructed me in Luxor about the deactivation of the Amen-Ra crystal computers under Thebes, which still held many soul hologrammes captured, by the red mercury, Heku magick etc. At the Sinai Star Gate, their Vortexijah Star Ship balls became visible.

Lotus born Atum-Ptah had given me this instruction in early 1996, just before the instigation of the Time Gate in April-Jan. Which has recently been confirmed now in the Bible Code, where the end of days is designated and coded for that year (96). Which I mentioned to an audience of 300 people in Wiesbaden, (before that book was published) was the Quickening: the mystery, or open-ended loop in the book of revelation that was open to all three "sides". The black brotherhood and white brotherhoods, who play the game; and the Mid-Way path, beyond such absurd duality dynamics, of cubic geometrical alphabetic page rule writting, in the ink of belief and the illusion of karma.

Furthermore, the Time Wave novelty graph has been confirmed now in nuclear mathematics. And within the Time Gate, 40 billion new galaxies were discovered, no less.

The last brim of the Time Gate to 2010, was in January 1997, I have just recently obtained a graph which registers the unusual galactic energy emanations which were then exactly on that day bombarding the Earth, which is how the Somanet of the Christ Grail Brothers and sisters experienced it then, the next day being followed by the time machine UFOs appearing and wiping out the power supply of our area, only then followed by the military triangles, these I filmed.

Thus in January 1996, Ptah instructed me in Luxor about the deactivation of the Amen-Ra crystal computers under Thebes, which still held many soul hologrammes captured, by the red mercury, Heku magick etc. At the Sinai Star Gate, their Vortexijah Star Ship balls became visible.

These are beyond Merkaba, but are intergeometrical and InterUniversal Chakra Vajra's. Not alligned to the black or white brotherhood of the universal game, but to the Mid Way path of the One Body of Christ of All-Oneness, and thus the DarmaKaja Boddhisatva ineffable Unity of Unity's. Not being coded in the light and dark computers of the Elohim and Nephilim, which is based on cubic pyramid grids of light, which computerise into 144 octave dimensions, and on, in cubeoctahedral, pyramidal interplays. And which thus are pure cancerous separation hierarchy's, as cubeocta is a cancerous doughnut (as it cannot Phi cascade, or fractal, to any other platonic solid, of equal distribution of power, but only to itself in separated crystallized power [flatten a Buckminster Fuller Vector Flexor, square face to square face, and the triangles pass through the square - a recursive doughnut]. And the pyramid is carbon: 6 electrons, 6 protons, 6 neutrons, the 666/999 game as one and the same [caught by the cubeoctahedral crystal hierarchy], just the head and tail of one snake, the head is light: 9, the tail is dark: 6 etc etc ET-C.

At this point in 1996, the visible Vortexijah's stayed in the Sinai desert for many hours, resetting the superconducting beam resonating grids in the atmospheres, and visibly sweeping up the soul stickers that were around there. And they alligned the gate to the Time Gate, above the Acacia trees and Soma bushes of the desert.

The Ark of the Convenent was made of Acacia, the blood of Christ was Acacia, and Acacia contains the Pineal third eye neurotransmitter '___' and 5meo'___', as well as mono atomic superconducting elements. It was also amoungst the presents given to the Christ Child from the "three kings of Orion," as the English song goes. The Soma bush was the body of Christ in the Eucharist Agape Gnostic feast, the inner Christ teaching. Acacia was also the burning bush of Moses, but Christ anchored the Soma Christos superconducting body to the Sacrement of the Eucharist, the Body (Soma) and blood (Acacia, Granite Apple)].

Whereas Moses used largely Manna, the mushroom which were encoded in the Holy of Holy's within the Arks to receive the holographic computer, Cubeoctahedral Arkives or fallen Akacia Akasha, which lead to a condition of the Bicameral Brain (see Julian Jaynes and reapply the prior) for thousands of years, as this fruit of the god Sin (Sinai) was partaken of: Sinadonia, Cydonia. This we have demonstrated with overwhelming evidence, utilising not only the Torah, and the Zohar, by biohistory, geology, etnobiology, and clear pictographic and photographic evidence of the Mysterium Tremendum of our ancestors.

We have demonstrated that this genetic programming tool of the Manna (which was the bread that the True Alchemist Christ, came to replace with the Green Lion Soma Lapis Philisophicum, Lapis Excellis Stellis) conclusively linked to the Cult of Ser-Apis - Osiris in Egyptian is Asr, or SR, and the Apis White Bull of Annu, whose dung Ezekiel is told by god to make the bread from

www.akasha.de...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

There is no evidence for a great deal of that, so it's all speculation. It would not be very rational to continue down this avenue of discussion without everyone participating admitting that this is, at best, a guess.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Somehow, I wouldn't have expected something less than negative from you, based on my past dealings and reading of your posts!

But thanks for responding.................

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to It would not be very rational to continue down this avenue of discussion without everyone participating admitting that this is, at best, a guess.

A guess???

Take it deeper my friend. A guess? hahahah!

edit to add, Is this subject TABOO?

[edit on 30-10-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I am going to attempt to external source some more test on the Shemsu Hor, I seem to be having lots of trouble.

[EX] I present astrophysical and historical evidence which suggests that a major celestial event involving Venus and Mars wreaked havoc for planet Earth six thousand, eight hundred years ago, in the form of a simultaneous global flood and ice age, destroying most of the human race in the process.[/EX]

Another theory to consider.

[EX]
In the aftermath of this calamitous celestial event, most humans devolved into being merely hunter-gatherers. In order to “jump-start” a new civilization, an amazing race of beings appeared on Earth. Known as the “Shemsu Hor,” (meaning disciples of Horus) noted Egyptologists such as the late Schwaller de Lubicz (1891-1951) found that pre-dynastic Egypt had no evolutionary development, but rather received its civilization intact from elsewhere. Ancient texts have revealed that these great civilizers were the Shemsu Hor, some of whose skeletons have been discovered at Saqquara, in Egypt.[/EX]

i am having trouble finding the tall statues of the Shemsu Hor, but am able to find images relating to ...................you guessed it. The eye of Horus, hence the shemsu HOR

[/URL

or this similar one

[URL=http://imageshack.us]

Personally I have always wondered why the Egyptions were so culturally advanced and as we have found, they have several different genre' of mystery schools. Could this just be something we would rather ignore?

[EX]The Shemsu Hor were a fair haired, blue eyed race and taller than the indigenous Egyptians. Curiously, their skulls possessed an astonishing physical characteristic: unlike conventional human skulls, the front and rear halves of the Shemsu Hor skulls did not knit together. In consequence, as the brain grew during infancy, the rear half of the skull was forced backwards. This pronounced deformation caused the skin to become very taut, thereby giving the Shemsu Hor the facial appearance of a serpent[EX]

Ah, my need to identify the Brotherhood of the Snake.

[EX]According to my own research, the Shemsu Hor descended upon a mountain (almost certainly Mount Hermon) during the global flood and later became known as the Annana, Annanage, Annunakki or Nephilim. According to Sumerian texts, they resided upon the upper slopes of the mountain for many years at a valley they called “Edin,” where they taught various skills to a group of humans known as the “Watchers.” After the floodwaters receded, the Shemsu Hor migrated to Mesopotamia, where they introduced agriculture and other skills to the native hunter/gatherers[/EX]

Could they be the actual beings that descended from Mt. Hermon?

The Yezidi's have some very ancient and well kept traditions and knowledge that isn't for western consumption. I wonder if this is part of it.

It could also explain the coats of feathers that they were said to have worn indicating bird affinity, while I would surmise it was symbolic of thier arriving from space.

I am going to give you one more external quote but if anyone is interested I do hope they read the short read I will link.

[EX]The magnificent civilizing era of the Shemsu Hor in Egypt appears to have ended circa 2250 BCE when a necrophilic priesthood known as the Royal Order of the Dragon became the overlords of the Egyptian populace. From that time on, the Egypt of antiquity lost the technology necessary for constructing buildings incorporating massive stone blocks. The Order of the Dragon cult still exists at the present time. Membership has included Vlad the Impaler (Count Dracula) and the 17th Earl of Oxford, Edward de Vere, who wrote a poem entitled “Romeus and Juliette” at the age of eleven for Queen Elizabeth 1st and who almost certainly was the principal author of the Shakespearian corpus, not Shakespeare nor Sir Francis Bacon.

When the Shemsu Hor disappeared from the pages of early Egyptian and Maltese history, some of the local inhabitants began the custom of binding the skulls of their babies between two flat boards, in order to simulate the elongated skulls of the Shemsu Hor overlords who had re-introduced civilization in the wake of the global flood.

At approximately the same time period that the era of the Shemsu Hor ended in Egypt, the Olmec people of Central America were still primitive jungle farmers until, according to Mesoamerican history, the Olmecs were visited by a tall white-skinned individual possessing fair hair, blue eyes, a white beard and an incredibly elongated head—a perfect description of a Shemsu Hor. In a remarkably short time period, the Olmecs developed a very sophisticated culture and skills which enabled them to construct the first pyramids in Mesoamerica. [/EX]

From this link that has a fuller discussion than just the shemsu hor.

Whether I linked it or not the word shem is I believe one of the angels in the book of Enoch who taught us stuff someone didn't want us to know!
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420

There is no evidence for a great deal of that, so it's all speculation. It would not be very rational to continue down this avenue of discussion without everyone participating admitting that this is, at best, a guess.

Back atcha Dave, I am not cool enough to know that 420 means go bust the pot smoker!

Isn't it at best, a guess to participate in exploring any written story or religion?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I'm not being negative - I'm being rational. You are stacking guesswork and expecting to reach some truths from it. That is irrational. I know it makes it easier for you if you can label me as being 'negative' and then ignore what I say. It doesn't change the fact that I'm correct and you are essentially making stuff up as you go.

I'm sorry if I rained on your parade, but you are deep in fantasy-land, with no supporting evidence for your claims.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Wrong, DAve.......

I have included much history of the possible origins, as well as how they descendedform Mt. heron.

Tell, me...............Have you ever heared of the Brotherhood of the snake:? Have you ever wondered what the missing key to understanding why egyption history doesn't go back farther. Maybe because they wantd doent' support what your brain needs to feel it is right and get the endophins. ]

Whatever the case an ancient group of people who have been passed orally for many years surely has some merit and may just be worthy of your investigaionl

What is it they say about contempt prior to research?

I am also told that the egyption myseries had two paths and that one has long been hidden away. Perhaps it is time to explore something new '
Dave. Shoot too bad it isn['t legal you could smoke one to your head and really take it deep, if you were willing to expand your thoughts
!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Well, how do you know that you are right? Just saying....

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Thought Provoking to say the least... Let me research into this more & I'll add my 2 Cents.

S&F

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Thank you for reading the post.

I apologize to all for all the spelling and grammatical errors. I was very tired when I made the thread!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
According to the ancient tablets, known as The History of Thoth: The Atlantean, the Shemsu Hor (or Disciples of Horus), were a race of enlighteners who dwelt on ten pre-diluvian islands. One of their magi was the god Thoth, known by the Greeks as Hermes, and by the Romans as Mercury

One source says this is just the title for the predynastic kings of Egypt.
www.geocities.com...

Here's some lecture notes/slides with a brief mention of it:
hamblinwj.byu.edu...

The main books with the "Shemsu Hor" references are by the Egyptologist Wallace Budge, whose works are considered very unreliable (he did a horrible job of translating and just made up stuff after he decided Isis was taking a personal interest in him.) In Budge's translation of the BOOK OF THE DEAD, he says the "Shemsu Hor" is actually Horus' bodyguard -- and then later describes them as helpers who help wash the body after death.

Budge rewrote his book at least once, so you might want to check the versions and see which one that actually came from:
www.sacred-texts.com...

We believe the term Hor (for Horus the falcon or hawk-headed god of the sun) represented the Ari or Aryans.

Actually, it's a mistranslation of the name of Horus (which is actually "heru" and is written "hr" in hieroglyphics.)

The letter "H" was often used in the same way as "The" or as "Le" in French. Therefore, Har or Harri was "The Ari."

Not in Egyptian, I'm afraid. There was no such word as "the" in Egyptian (check it out in the dictionaries) : www.virtualsecrets.com... -- the "H" symbol is a twisted rope of flax that you can see here: greatscott.com... )

The first pharaoh of the first dynasty of Egypt, and founder of the great city of Memphis, King Menes is buried in Northern Ireland.

It's a forgery. Really:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The things you mention came from a book called Makers of Civilization in Race and History By L. Austine Waddell. You can look at the book on Google, and if you do, you will see that the "hieroglyphs" are very clearly forgeries. They hadn't translated much of the hieroglyphic text at that time, so he could get away with that "Ebony Label inscription from Menes' tomb at Abydos."

Waddell was a famous traveler and tried to connect the world cultural practices to the "Aryan" ones. His books are pretty good, though, but his speculation is based on some pretty limited data (the "this word sounds like that one" which actually didn't hold up, even way back then) :
en.wikipedia.org...

Menes was actually buried at Saqqara:
www.mnsu.edu...

He was killed by crocodiles or wild dogs, according to ancient sources:
www.aldokkan.com...

Tea Tephi, an Egyptian queen...

... is, I'm afraid, a person made up by an Irish nationalist in the late 1800's. "Tea Tephi" isn't an Egyptian name.

There's some great info on Egypt out there if you're interested -- up to date with the latest findings. I recommend the "Tour Egypt" site because it has all the pharaohs on it, including their names and titles in hieroglyphics as well as good detail about them. They're usually the first source I hit when I want an overview of something.

www.touregypt.net...

I have spent DAYS browsing these articles!
www.touregypt.net...

...like this one on the cartouches, complete with pretty pictures!
www.touregypt.net...

(note: NOT touregypt.COM... that's a "trap you for money" site.)

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

As always, good information, Byrd.

I would like to note that Wallace Budge isn't the only source of the information I presented.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Having never studied Islam I must say I was shocked to see the similarities between such and the Kabbalah, and even Egyption symbolism.

I was looking at this link and must say I was taken aback. I had previously made a thread on the meaning of the word Amen and this link included the idea that Amen actually means Hidden.

I can't say that I agree with all that is within the link, particularly the racist implications, but I did find it pretty eye opening.

amirfatir.tripod.com...

A sign of my becoming Geb would be the inner birth of a new personality. This new personality is symbolized by the infant Heru. But the gravity of this world’s life would soon pull me back to my former personality, so I’d have to meditate regularly (Heru at the nipple) to establish my new me.

Heru is depicted with a falcon’s head, indicating that the new will must attack the lower desires and behavioural/thought patterns.

The Heru falcon also represents spiritual sight, clarity of vision and the ability to see far (remote viewing).

In the Quran, the male initiates of Heru (Shemsu Heru) are called Hauaariyun.

In Christianity, Jesus represents the same principle as Heru.

In the picture writing of Kamit, Heru is displayed leading the initiate Ani to his father, Ausar. Jesus echoes the same by saying, “I am the way, the truth and the light. None entereth unto the father but by me.”

The awakened will (Heru, Jesus, Krishna) is a necessary step to divine consciousness (Ausar, Shiva, the Father).

The idea of the mother and son with the nursing child as a reminder to work on one's personality was particularly revealing as a new concept to me.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Well, I cannot confirm anything else that Thoth indeed was known as Hermes Trismegistos to both, the people (or rather to a small minority of enlightened) of ancient greece and to alchemists of first millenium. Pythagoras and Plato were both disciples of Thoth (or Hermes) and Pythagoras started a spiritual order which Plato later inherited in slightly different form. Of course, I don't personally know any of this, but this is what many sources claims. And after reading Plato extensively and also after reading many descriptive texts about Pythagoras, I can quite certainly 'believe' this. Of course, there is always change that it is all bollocks and something that has been composed later to fit some view. But in general I hold it as a plausible hypothesis. In Timaios (one of Plato's many books) Kritias explains little bit about Atlantis and the old egyptian priest that his uncle Solon met during the journey to a Greek colony in the Nile.

Having never studied Islam I must say I was shocked to see the similarities between such and the Kabbalah, and even Egyption symbolism.

YEah, there are similarities in every religion, because a succesful one needs at least part of the truth to be succesful. I guess the 'original' message has been transformed like a rumour does when it passes from mouth to mouth, and IMO, this explains the different religions and their similarities. In my opinion, the 'spiritual truth' can be found in wide range of teachings, starting from religions to the modern psychology. But in general, I think that the one in itself is the best source for truth. Study, mediate, contemplate, understand and finally see.

It was pretty good thread for a starters
No worries. Interesting.

All the best,

-v

[edit on 7-11-2008 by v01i0]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Reply to v01i0

Thank you for a kind reply.

It sounds like you have studied much of the old philosophies. Very difficult undertaking, but I can't think of anything more worthy!

Hope to see more of your posts!

Interesting avatar, by the way!

[edit on 7-11-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Thank you for a kind reply.

You're welcome. And thank you too, for I've never encountered the 'Shemsu Hor' before. This was a good pointer you made

It sounds like you have studied much of the old philosophies.

I've tried, but I haven't studied them as much as I would like to - my lazy character and this lusty meat sometimes prevents me from doing what I really want to

Studying old texts of course helps (as you've done), but afterwards one really cannot say that one has learned something new, something he didn't intuitively knew before (about the spiritual side of life). That's why it is said to be carved on the entrance of the temple of Delfoi: "Gnothi Seauton", 'know yourself', which is said to continue: "...and you will know the universe and it's gods". I can confirm that: If one is cleared of some malicious illusions about life itself, therefore is in a way pure to receive the message within, the spiritual truth is within the grab. Unfortunately, nowadays many are in totally wrong direction and are hoping the truth to come from outside. It may never will - or who am I to say?

Okay, I am loosing my concentration on my writings so I'll just stop here and head into bed and have another glance on the morning.

Before I go, I'd like to recommend, that if you haven't already, take a look into the works of the C.G Jung. Even tho he is mostly know as psychiatrian and psychologian, his texts about alchemy, dreams and soul are rather interesting in the light of all this.

Sincerely,

-v

[edit on 7-11-2008 by v01i0]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Interesting Stuff As always
Might have to read more into this! Possibly try to find more evidence!

Unubuh x

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Unubuh

More evidence would be good! I can't find nearly as much as I would like.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join