It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shemsu Hor

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by interestedalways
Please bear with me in my attempt to create this thread. I don't usually make threads because I am not good at it.

If you want to write better threads in the future, leave stuff like this out.
From a journalist POV, its irrelevant baggage

You are SO right. Thanks for the heads up. What do they say? "Never let em' see you sweat!"

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
www.akasha.de...

More clues.

From Isis comes HOR, and the Akeru Aku: the 7 Sphinx Masters. And from them the Shemsu Hor, of which Christ was one in lineage. Isis gives birth to the divine child, BY the BA (Soul, Dove), BA-BY. And Tehuti enabled that birth to succeed, both in wining with the moon, and by providing the Wizzardry to resurrect Ausir Wassir Osiris in the dark. From which emerged Iosos (Horus) on the 25th of December

Iosos. I know I have encountered this before.

Isis was the first Virgin Mary. As Lady of the Pyramid, the MeRu. The Lady of the Lake (Avalon, Arthur, ArkHor, Art-HOR, and MRlin), Queen of Hearts.

Mary comes from Egypt. Mother of TutankAton (later TothAnkAmon) and Moses was Mery Kiya (Miriam). Mary comes from Mer, which is both a lake and a sea, in cross linguistics, and has both meanings in Egyptian.

Mer was also the Pyramid itself, recall. And Isis was the lady of the mount of the east, Mt Manu (as it was called).

She was Sirius, SEPTet, and her sign is the M of Virgo the Virgin of September, when Sirius dissapears from the Egyptian skies.

The part I bolded is of special interest to me. Siruis disappears from the skies, sort of like the sun does for three days around the 25th of December when the Child is born.

Is anyone getting the sense that there are TWO SUNS???

This next part is getting a little further "out there" (literally!) but I find it worth posting anyway.

Mary Magdelain came here, impregnated with Issa-Immanuels seed, from their tantric union and superconductive fusion, specially designed, for the New HOR's to continue amoungst man and woman, until every human was a King and Queen. SION was the 144 male and female apostle Shamanna's
Joseph of Arrimathia (the brother of Christ who asked for the living body of Christ [Soma], and took it from the 3-day tomb), after Rennes then went on to Glastonbury England, and founded the Grail Avalon line (Arthur, Merlin, Lancealot etc). He was a metalurgist and used it for the secret science of Alchemy. The Grail was also taken to SION Switzerland

Christ was born from Ptah superconductive beam instigation, which enables Virgin birth through the ova becoming inseminated by the Zona Pelucida, and the superconductie tracktor beam, downloads the ET image into the insemination, through 8Hz instigation.

That is why the Holy Spirit Dove Star Ship is shown in so much Meruvingian art, they had regular contact with the galactic SION. This is the HOR upgrade for man, out of the Amen prison, and into 360° self Liberation. This same process also happens without the Zona Pellucida, but with the high field sperm and ova (tantrically and alchemically prepared).

The San Graal (Holy Grail) was actually the Sang Royal (Song in the Blood, Royal Blood). For here Christ with the W-HOR Mary, his tantric high preistess of the high Eucharia Isralite Royal family (who owned much a Isis-Ra-El: Israel), had braught another HOR into creation. And so had the 144 male and female apostles, who had opened their DNA with the Arcanum Eucharist that Christ had Alchemically taught them to make - the waters of Ptah, the first Immanuel (ImwhAnnuEl). So Christ was an Immanuel (book of Mathew).

The Mary's who were Sophia's: incarnated Christ's, together with the Apostles, were Shamana's (Shamans: in Sumeria Sham = Aton Vehicle/Vortexijah Star Ship, the Atum of Ptah; and Mana was the combined Soma-Acacia plant of life and tree of life, with the white-gold or bread of light).

Shamanna, is literally that meaning and is the root of the Shaman's. And all true shamans over the world, take plants that contains the Pineal gland neurotransmitters [Ayahuasca in the Amazon, used for 30,000 years to cure all disease, given by the Christ Viracutcha who is Votan [Wotan, Odin, Mannus, Manu, Ptah]].

The Sophia's were lady's of the sacred waters Aquae Vitae. Mary Magdelain was said to have died in Aix-en-Provence, southern France, in 63 AD, in the old town of Acqae Sexteae, rendered from the hot springs town of Aix or Acqs, coming from aqauae. In the Meruvingian Languedoc tradition, Mary is remembered, like Hathor and Isis, as "the Misstress of the Waters", la Dompna del Aquae.

She was also lady of the sea, Mare in latin. Gnostics considered the Gnosis (to know) to be the female Shekinah (Spirit), which "moved on the face of the waters". The Holy spirit of Sophia incarnated as Magde-lain (not Louis Lane). Actually spelt Magdalene, after who the Eucharist is named

Let's just mix it all up.

Any insights or has anything stimulated any of your brains?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

You know, I'm not even going to waste my time on most of that silly atlantis-Egypt-Irish overlords thing.

Instead i'm just going to inform you that wherever you picked up the term "Shemsu Hor" needs its translation license revoked. It should be Shemsu Heru, devotees of Heru. "Horus" was never an Egyptian name, and is instead a Greek corruption of "Heru". Any poor coul who's trying to tell you it was "Hor" needs a whap aside the head.

(Yes, I know, I'm being a spelling nazi over a language that's been dead for five thousand years. But really...)

[edit on 16-11-2008 by TheWalkingFox]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Hello, Walking Fox, Indeed...............I have referenced some mention on the first page of the word Heru as well as Her are part of this puzzle.

I will attempt to find where the translation was made. This is one of the frustrations we find with stories being told in different cultures, they seem to change the spelling to fit thier legends, all the more reasons for me to continue pursuing this line of thought.

Thanks for the input. It all does matter!

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Now, back to the link from the Meja-333-Code

www.akasha.de...

In Sumeria those who caried the cup of the Shamanna, were called the carriers of the Gra-al (necter of supreme excellence). In fact the grail Kings, with their Sangraal, roots from the Sumerian Sanga (priest) and lugal (king), Sang-lu-gal, san graal.

And they were Ark-angels, messengers of the Ark, which contained the bread of light mana, and awakened the SHAM vehicle; the Ark Tree of Life, which was the translater to the Star Ship, the Sham. Sham-Ba-Lha, Vehicle of the Ba-Soul and Lha-Spirit.

Sham.Mr, is Sumer (pronounced Shumer), the Sumerland of Ur and Uruk. The land of the Sham vehicle made Pyramid MR. These are our Mesapotamian roots. Mt Meru was also called land Su-meru in Sanscrit. Sha is also the Sumerian 360°

The Grail thus is the elexier of Life and ascension, the Shamanic brew by which one becomes the Falcan Head (Shemsu Hor, the 'eagle that flies', as ABBA would say, "flying high in the skies". Like in the film Emerald Forest [that was a Harmine/'___' snuff, the same components as in the Pineal gland]). Emarld Green, the colour inbetween, the 6 others, a Middle Way, for all to gather into All-One.

The Grail was at the same time a Star Ship, exteriorised. In fact the Star Ship made flesh and then crystal stone, Lapis Stellis Excellis, the Stone of Ptah (Diamonds are forever). At the same time, it was the Royal Blood. For the DNA had been opened to the Spirit by the Shamanna Grail. Issa-Iosos-Immanuel came from a lineage that goes back to Akenaton (Enki Ptah Line),who in union with Mery Kiya Isralite line (Enlil El Shadai, Jehova), gave birth to Moses and Tutankaton (amon).

Christ corrected the hate code of Jehova, and braught Adon Adonai Aton, back into focus, as Abba. Another link to Enki-Ptah the father-Abba in heaven. For Abba was originally a Sumerian word, which defined a Sanga Luga. This is therefore a very ancient Alchemical line, that had continous periods of Shaman's opening their DNA to the Unity Light Body, and Diamond Body, with the Shamanna bread and divine wine from the Immortal Vine, so that the DNA was corrected by it laser light.

As I stated earlier, this is a bit more than alot of you like to consider, kind of "airy fairy" but I still believe it has it's place in this discussion.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
www.sourcetext.com...

From the aforegoing, it may be seen that the leonine archetype assumed great significance in all Egyptian thinking, from the cosmological to the everyday. Lion gods and spirits were therefore looked upon as the guardians of all places and property, and the heads were often carved to represent members of the family, priests, priestesses, or Pharaohs and their wives. The Greeks called these 'sphinxes'.

One of the names of the Egyptian Sphinx was HU, 'the protector'; another was Hor-em-akhet or 'Horus of the Horizon'which immediately connects its erection with those enigmatical 'Sons (or Followers) of Horus' the Shemsu-Hor.

Curiously enough, the name 'HU' also occurs in the Celtic myth of Hu Gadam, an Atlantean person from the sea who guided a band of settlers to the prehistoric shores of Wales. There is also an uncanny similarity of sound between the names Hu Gadam and the Tuatha de Danaans (pronounced Tuar-de-Danans), those strange fairy people with magical powers who, according to legend, landed on the shores of prehistoric Ireland. (p. 197)

I keep running into this Tuatha de Danaans.

I think this was prevaliant on the Serpent and the Rainbow thread.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Another good link, but I am not going to fill the post with it's content this time!

www.siloam.net...

Just this little synopsis.

That, my inquiring friend, is the reason why you have been confronted by Sirius and Orion. Their story is that we must overcome the territorial desires of the Bull of Heaven in order to comprehend the benevolent Cow of Heaven. When we get our heads on straight, it will become clear that analysis of the heavens is not astrology.

It is perception of the Divine Order within cosmic reality. The stars have written all the greatest books and monuments known to man. They do this by the process of Parousia which overwhelms the selfish soul with Cosmic Light and makes it a House of the Eternal and Divine Sahu. Your visionary experiences are simply a benevolent request for you to come home to that place where you first began. Sirius is the spiritual aspect of your own anima. Orion is the spiritual aspect of your own animus.

These dual pillars become the pillars of Hercules and Samson when the Sacred Cow is denied her say. She desires to live in the house of a king who resides within the Kingdom of Heaven. That is what righteousness is all about. In your case, she may have acted without letting you experience the flail.

Though I know nothing of the pains inflicted upon your soul, I doubt that you can be an asset in the Kingdom of Heaven if you have not been given the experience of the flail. In fact, it is my suspicion that the flail has stimulated the anima within you to restore the animus to the Elysian Fields in the tranquil dream they were in when they were first entered by Isis and Osiris (Sirius and Orion).

The Judgment Hall scene with Osiris, Isis, Nephthys and the Four Sons of Horus shows Osiris with a flail and a crook. The flail is symbolic of the painful experience of a life lived before the journey through the sA. The crook is symbolic of the rational experience of a shepherd who shows the way to the Elysian Fields.

I am not that shepherd, but it would appear that you hold the flail and the crook in your arms. I am just the echo of light that once was and will be again as you mount the throne of the ancients you seek.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Today is the year 2002 of the calendar that has as its Moment of the First Occasion aligned to the days when the Son of God came down to earth. Who was the Son of God? Was he the man walking on the waters? Was he the King of the Jews? Was he the one who communed with Moses and said that we must raise up the serpent in the wilderness? Or was he the child on the wings of the eagle with the tail of the serpent that crosses through the man walking on the cosmic waters and ascending to the flowering field of his mother? The truth is this. In the years that never were, 0 BC and 0 AD, an apparition came down to its lowest position relative to the equator of planet earth. That apparition contains a child at the eye and talons of the eagle (Altair) lying in a cosmic manger (Milky Way) with straw upon its axis (Coma Berenices, Bethlehem, NGP). The child wears a crown of thorns and has a flail in its up raised arm.

The man who walks upon the waters lifts up the serpent spirit of this child over the cave of the dead beneath the Scorpion and transfers child on the wings of a Great Eagle to the man (blue, Bootes) walking his dogs and stepping over a rock on his way to the heavenly field above his wife's outstretched hand (Vindemiatrix).

This calendar that counts 2002 was triggered at the "Wall of the Ruler" when the vernal equinox crossed the asterism of the east line of the fish of Pisces as all the peoples of the world became "Fishers of Men," and the King of the Jews from the house of the sacred Ram was nailed to the cross at Golgotha, waiting for the days of the Mother's Favorite Son and the Life Giving Waters of Aquarius.

www.siloam.net...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Let the Reader Understand, Under Sand! Leather Reader..........

Don't think I have dismissed your input, just working one area of ideas at at time, lest I become confused. Hahaha!

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
And then there was LIGHT...........I mean and then there was this.......

www.expansions.com...

Now as far as the link goes I noticed that much of it refers you back to books and DVD's and even mentions the beloved GLF, but I did pick up this gem to share.

My Dad was a member of the Knight’s Templar until recently. He has referred to a group within the Templar Ranks known as the "Shemsu Hor". He doesn’t seem keen on telling me any more than that. I’ve done a little reading on them and they seem to be a cult/group that worshipped the eye of Horus. Have you heard of them before?

Stewart: Yes. It involves an ancient Hebrew cult from Egypt.

think I’ve got this genetic heritage thing almost figured. The Phoenecians and Sumerians were all Lyraens or beings from Sirius A (tall, blonde and rather warlike). The blacks were created by the reptiles (tall, green and rather warlike) as a slave race, and the asians and Hispanics are a mix of the above?

Stewart: Not quite. All humans on Earth have Reptilian DNA. The Sirians created the Hebrews and developed Egptian culture.

Also, if Emmanuel was a mind controlled clone, he believed he was the Son of Yaweh doing God’s work etc? Did he ever discover the truth?

Stewart: He knew what he was. Read the "Talmud of Emmanuel."

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Interested,

I'm curious as to your intent. Are you here to get every stupid (yes, stupid) christ theory, every mention of pineal gland mythologyu, every example of a horrible, horrible understanding of Egyptian and Hindu myths, and every scatterbrained attempt to say we're all descended from reptiles from a dual star system onto a single thread? With a couple scattered attempts at the worst etymology in the world?

If so, to what purpose, to serve as a resource for what not to do? Or, given it's location i nthe O&C forum, are you conducting a mockery of ID and creationism, or... what?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
Interested,

I'm curious as to your intent. Are you here to get every stupid (yes, stupid) christ theory, every mention of pineal gland mythologyu, every example of a horrible, horrible understanding of Egyptian and Hindu myths, and every scatterbrained attempt to say we're all descended from reptiles from a dual star system onto a single thread? With a couple scattered attempts at the worst etymology in the world?

If so, to what purpose, to serve as a resource for what not to do? Or, given it's location i nthe O&C forum, are you conducting a mockery of ID and creationism, or... what?

Sorry, but I don't understand your question.

No, I am not trying to do any of those things. What I am doing is attempting to collect information on the Shemsu Hor.

I never, EVER, said we all descended from reptiles. Why are you even saying that?

And for you to say I am conducting a mockery is pretty shallow if you ask me.

Do you have anything to add to this thread, as you did in your last post, or are you just trying to say you don't like my thread?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Perhaps the ideas I have collected have some common thread.

I am simply exploring....................

What do you think about the Shemsu Heru???

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Actually I have to say I don't like it. It's three pages of some of the worst stuff I've ever seen. it follows no trajectory towards a point, and contains little to no analysis or attempts to bring it all together into a cogent point by the author - that being you. So I was trying to figure out just what's going on here.

I'm not trying to be an ass or anything. I'm simply unable to dredge through three pages of stuff that alternately makes me giggle then want to kick myself in the face in order to "draw my own conclusions"...

A large part of this seems to be reliant on some very, very bad assumptions of how words in one language family come from words in another language family. For instance, the conflation between the Egyptian word "mer" (pyramid), the Germanized "mer" (from the latin Mar, for sea) and the Egyptian "myr" ("Beloved", root of the Hebraic name "Miriam"

We're looking at two different language families on that one - Afro-Asiatic (Egyptian and Hebraic) and Indo-European (Germanic and Latin), and three different words, which have nothing in common besides similar pronunciations (Similar, not identical. In order they're pronounced Mehr, Murr, and meer). Somehow all these are supposed to be squished into one blob in order to prove that Isis is the mother of Jesus.

How, exactly, we get "Miriam" from "Eset" is of course, explained through a terrible and convoluted journey of this bad etymology, mispronunciations, and conflation of one system's gods with those of another system (or even making up a few - septet, are you serious?). This is shored up by trying to claim the Greek word "Iosos" (Jesus) is the same words as the also Greek "Horus" (Heru), and attempts to pin Heru's birth on the 25th of december. nevermind that no date of birth is ever given anywhere for Heru, and Jesus was born in the spring, and that traditional Christmas was stretched out over a two-week period with the "big day" happening in early January, just as it still is in Eastern orthodoxy...

I'm not going to go slamming you, except to say that your sourcing is terrible and you need to attempt to "bring it home" so to speak, so that the reader isn't left gawking at a three-page thread full of nonsense and debunked myths (such as that whole sang real thing? Seriously? That was drowned back in the '80's!)

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Actually I have to say I don't like it. It's three pages of some of the worst stuff I've ever seen. it follows no trajectory towards a point, and contains little to no analysis or attempts to bring it all together into a cogent point by the author - that being you. So I was trying to figure out just what's going on here.

Thank you teacher, does that mean I get an F?

I'm not trying to be an ass or anything. I'm simply unable to dredge through three pages of stuff that alternately makes me giggle then want to kick myself in the face in order to "draw my own conclusions"...

Well, at least it evoked a response! Nothing like an up and down ride!

Somehow all these are supposed to be squished into one blob in order to prove that Isis is the mother of Jesus.

hahaha! That was good. Squished into one blob! Shemsu Blob!

I'm not going to go slamming you

Gee, thanks!

, except to say that your sourcing is terrible and you need to attempt to "bring it home" so to speak, so that the reader isn't left gawking at a three-page thread full of nonsense

I will take that as constructive critisim. Thank you for helping me to improve!

and debunked myths (such as that whole sang real thing? Seriously? That was drowned back in the '80's!)

Debunked/Drowned? That is your opinion and you are entitled to it!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Sorry, i was away for my dads 60th! Oh my, I'm never drinking tequila again and I mean it this time....lol.

I'm back on the scene though, although still a little foggy. I may need a day, but I promise I'll be back with some input this afternoon. Now...I try to sooth the head ache....

Much Love

[edit on 17-11-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
I wish I could truely understand Sun Worship. I understand the idea of the Sun bringing life through it's warmth and energy, etc.........but it seems the fact that Worship of it is so highly indicated the farther back you go I just wish it made more sense.

Input welcome.

Sun Worship makes the most sense if you want to get fundamental, which is probably how ancient civilizations thought, it being the beginning and all. The Sun not only gives warmth but it also grows food, life, and casts light on the otherwise difficult nights. As an ancient human I would much prefer daytime to night. At least I could see the danger coming that way.

You worship your savior and the Sun is responsible for all of the steps forward. The ancients obviously recognized this. Sun Worship probably came very naturally, and could have been of of the first displays of intelligent thought other than instinct.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cyfre

I do understand that principle, that thought process, it is just that I find it much more than that or at least the use of it's symbol to go far deeper.

It seems the symbolism is trying to tell us more. It has managed to be seen in some form in pretty much every religion and myth.

I get thoughts in my mind of the story of how the Mayans believed that the dead souls went to a dying star to wait for it to explode so that they could then be reborn.

Instinct tells me it could be something like that. Perhaps we lay dormant in the sun until it explodes into the ball of fire.

I am still also interested in the idea of rebirth/ baptism by fire playing into this idea.

The volcano god myths prevail, as well.

[edit on 18-11-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I understand what you're saying and I respect it. However, the evolution of knowledge has always shown us that less is traditionally known before more can be learned. By that logic, it's clear to me that these great ancient civilizations perhaps had no special meaning behind all of these sun symbols other than purely religious, and kind of predictable when considering all the benefits the Sun represented to these people. I think one of the hardest pieces of evidence for this is the fact that. The Sun is the manifestation of the ancient people because it gives them everything. It's like a God, which is why they worship it.

This sun-worship idea can persist today, quite easily. Our religion may have become more complicated but the Sun is still the best candidate for the physical manifestation of God in our daily lives.

The Matrix trilogy takes place in the future where there is no Sun. There is a moment where two characters break through the dense clouds and into a moment of pure sunlight before their descent back to a dark world. The Sun will always be our God in a very significant respect.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I loved the picture on page 2 of the Virgin Mother being probed by the space craft. Is the Holy Ghost actually an Alien? Was she implanted? Interesting how the angle is the same direction and degree as my experiences of being beamed up. And notice how the craft sits right above the majorities heads and they never even notice.

As for the rest, I can tell you have been on a train of thought and a quest to connect some dots. Well it is all connected. Did you find better search engines than google?

One question, did I miss the part where you find evidence which leads to their being two suns? Could one be traveling in orbit with Nebiru? (sp)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join