It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO investigator backs triangle 'spacecraft' claims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Original clip

"BRINKHILL'S 'alien spacecraft' enthusiast Eric Goring may be on to something, according to an independent UFO investigator."

Could these space craft be triangular or pyramid shaped. A triangular shape two dimensions wouldn't have enough room inside, I wonder if in-fact they are pyramid shape.
In any event we appear to have a UFO investigator sent to the village to scan the skies himself.

This is worth a read - But what do you think about the shape?

Go Have a Look

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I keep hereing these Triangles or Pyrimid shaped craft are "ours" I wonder what ours means....human ? Earth human? USA ?

Heared that Triangles have been fighting saucers. Anyone there has anything to say about it?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by majestictwo

Enough room for what?

A flat triangle shape would be more optimal for flight. A pyramidal shape would mean more weight, which would mean more energy used to fly.

If UFO's are extraterrestrial they could have sufficient fuel sources for that, however it'd be kind of silly for an advanced race to waist more energy to fly something that really isn't very sufficient.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Why the need for a pymarid shape? sounds impractical for a flying vehicle.
As for being inefficient as the above poster implies, if they DO have anti-gravitational properties, there would not be a problem with weight vs fuel.
The triangular craft seem to be a new edition to ufology (mainly within the last 20yrs or so) therefore i believe they are very much terrestrial. Why would these beings who have been around for so long and had the circular craft for at least centuries probably more (historical accounts show this to be so) and which would theoreticaly be the perfect design for non resistant and accute directional flight, suddenly change to triangles ?
Black budget aircraft!! nothing more.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well its interesting, I wonder who is doing the weekend watch?

If it was military you probably wouldnt want to go saying "by the way we will be waiting for you with cameras on the weekend" just before you go out because id imagine they wont take the plane out to play that weekend if they know you are waiting.

Id hope someone gets some very good shots and footage with a decent camera and maybe some nightvision lens footage.

Sadly im probably hoping too much, it probably just wont appear.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It wouldnt be the first time we have built pyramid(y) shaped craft.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Yes there are some interesting points made so far. Particularly telling everyone you are going to be there to take photos - just stupid.

However there have been reports of more shapes than just your saucer like cigar, orb etc. I don't see it makes any difference if as "Sayzaar" says they have anti gravity. Personally I think of it as a gravity repeller. Mind you I do see the point flat surfaces are inefficient for punching through air. Yet that wouldn't make much difference if you have travelled so far and you were efficient through space - I mean overall your MPG would be good (lol, but you get the point)

The report appears adamant that they are triangles I wonder if they were Equilateral or Isosceles I think its important because surely it would rule out earthly aircraft if it were found to be Equilateral.

new topics

top topics

join