It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Planet X Video From Steven Wood 30-10-08

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Quote from YOWUSA.COM

Steve Woods is a self-proclaimed whistle blower from CERN and is now running for his life. He just posted a YouTube video to prove his identity. His life has been threatened and he has secretly contacted us several times.

Those pursing him have used his contacts with us to trace him by monitoring his email and phone calls to us.

Based on events, we have strong reason to believe this man's life to be at serious risk. Therefore, we are asking all of you to please download this video immediately and upload it to your channel.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Does this hav anything to do with that religious cult that keeps postin youtube vids about Nibiru,Planet X, Brigatta something, they always seem so smart then end there vids with heaven n hell pics n off topic scriptures with scary music talkin about burning in Hell.. Cause if this where true everyone should be doomed anyways a planet X gravity would cause natural disasters all over earth leavin us with a simaliar destiny to the dinosaurs

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Sigh.

When will people learn?

Planet X - the mythological planet with aliens on a 3,000+ year orbit that's going to come and supposedly kill us all/uplift us all into some new age cult - is not real.

You don't even have to be an astronomer or otherwise know anything about real science to figure this out. If something is large enough to literally reverse the poles on the planet, and it is arriving in 2012, it would have to be very close to earth by now. So close that it would HAVE BEEN VISIBLE AS THE LARGEST AND BRIGHTEST OBJECT IN THE SKY for YEARS. There would be no way to hide it, no way to disguise it, no way to question its existence. You would be able to see it by the naked eye by now.

Go outside and look. You won't find it. Because its a hoax.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I thought it was supposedly coming from the southern hemisphere. Doesn't that in itself rule out virgo?

And also, I must have missed the part where someone's life was in danger. Exactly what did they do, because all I see is mention of apparent missing spot, which anyone can notice.

I am curious about the black spots though.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
Sigh.

When will people learn?

Planet X - the mythological planet with aliens on a 3,000+ year orbit that's going to come and supposedly kill us all/uplift us all into some new age cult - is not real.

You don't even have to be an astronomer or otherwise know anything about real science to figure this out. If something is large enough to literally reverse the poles on the planet, and it is arriving in 2012, it would have to be very close to earth by now. So close that it would HAVE BEEN VISIBLE AS THE LARGEST AND BRIGHTEST OBJECT IN THE SKY for YEARS. There would be no way to hide it, no way to disguise it, no way to question its existence. You would be able to see it by the naked eye by now.

Forget whether or not Nibiru is real, the crux of the matter here, is that there seems to be something in the Virgo Constellation someone doesint want us to see.

What is it in space that could be so earth shattering for it to be decided that we shouldint see it.Hmmmmmmmmmm, Im intruiged.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I tried this out on google, and the only place that is missing in that area is a huge area with infrared. The other views all worked fine. You can see half of an upclose star of some sort, that has 2 bands of red and green under it. But nothing that bright appears at all in the night sky regular pictures. Also no real exaggerations on the microwave view either.

It's the sun or moon.

www.google.com...

Zoom out to where you can see only 1 instance of the entire view. Turn on infrared and it is the only square missing on the entire view. You can see half of something really bright. Like 10 times brighter than the bright star next to it, which does show up on the night view, where this object does not show up.

But the proof it's the sun or the moon is in the band it has. Notice there is a red green band that goes across the view in infrared. It is not all detailed like the rest of the image, it is like a streak.

Now, go ahead and turn on the historical view. Notice where it tracks the movement of the sun in the historical map. The band that the object is in the middle of follows the same exact curve as the path of the sun, in the exact same spot. It's a perfect match.

I say sun or moon because they both have the same plane(required for eclipses). Not sure which it is.

Pretty sure this is a hoax. And the whole bit about the guy running for his life is just hype for credibility.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
It's a hoax.

I thought I had utterly shattered Nibiru theories from before, but I will also disprove this Nibiru hoax too since not everyone read my papers on the subject. What passes through this region of the sky during October and why it was blacked out from the IR mapping?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
ohhh geeezz.. another thread like blossoms... or the big foot in the freezer.. end of days... reptilian crap...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
if it so unreal please explain how conviently all the programs block the object , the very real efforts taken to discredit credible sources that have been pointing out the entity for the last 20 years and aslo how it all coinsides with both ancient history, religion and crop circle, so you are sayings its a 30 thousand year old coincidence? I am in agreement with the original poster, we are in for a very rude awakening when every one start to be able to see it. what do we have left now about 9 months until its viewable from everywhere on the planet with the naked eye, then what will nasayers have to explain it away with? light refractions? atmospheric anomily? lol Deny deny deny untill the truth slaps you in the face huh? I for one am going to head to northen co, or montana as soon as it is visable.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by FTHEREDLIST
if it so unreal please explain how conviently all the programs block the object , the very real efforts taken to discredit credible sources that have been pointing out the entity for the last 20 years and aslo how it all coinsides with both ancient history, religion and crop circle, so you are sayings its a 30 thousand year old coincidence?

I just did or aren't you reading properly? Look at my video response in my post further up.

PS: The IR was not blocked in my SKY CHARTING program, nor is it blocked in MS Telescope any more either.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by ravenflt]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
because it has moved.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

because it has moved.

It has moved, it's currently further down west from it's original location. Why? Because that's were the sun is currently located in Virgo and blacked out from current IR Sky mapping.

Logic.. if only everyone had equal amounts...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

if it so unreal please explain how conviently all the programs block the object , the very real efforts taken to discredit credible sources that have been pointing out the entity for the last 20 years and aslo how it all coinsides with both ancient history, religion and crop circle, so you are sayings its a 30 thousand year old coincidence? I am in agreement with the original poster, we are in for a very rude awakening when every one start to be able to see it. what do we have left now about 9 months until its viewable from everywhere on the planet with the naked eye, then what will nasayers have to explain it away with? light refractions? atmospheric anomily? lol Deny deny deny untill the truth slaps you in the face huh? I for one am going to head to northen co, or montana as soon as it is visable.

Did you do what I said? It shows exactly that it's the sun, it even shows the where the line the object is in is exactly the same line that the sun travels.

All you have to do is follow the instructions I put up, and you can even overlay the suns path/track over the infrared and see they line up perfectly.

Not to mention the part that is blacked out isn't even in the direction it's supposedly coming from. It's supposedly viewable only in the southern hemisphere, but here you have it in a place that would be viewable by all now.

Seriously, how can you say this is not a hoax?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
There is no Planet-X!

Even amateur astronomers would be able to see some approaching rogue planet by now.

What a bunch of crap.

And no, we are not going to pass through the galactic plane in 2012 either, we are currently light years ABOVE the galactic plane.

People need to let the 2012 b.s. go...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
There is no Planet-X!

Even amateur astronomers would be able to see some approaching rogue planet by now.

What a bunch of crap.

And no, we are not going to pass through the galactic plane in 2012 either, we are currently light years ABOVE the galactic plane.

I'm pretty sure the 2012 and Planet X thing are not even related. I've noticed a pattern in these kind of crazy theories. They like to take pieces from other things that get popular, and work their own little theories based off of them. I even have wondered about such possibilities myself etc.

What I seen in my research of 2012 that made the most sense was Ian Lungolds lectures about it. I don't know if he was right, but his logic behind it generally made sense. While his predictions for the future were a bit wrong, I think it's because for some reason he left the world of the consciousness. As while what he said didn't happen in the physical, it definitely happened within my consciousness. He says contact with aliens, and that didn't happen. But that was about the time I made up my mind it was real.

The Mayans were in central america, and the Sumerians were in Iraq. 2 totally different cultures. I never once heard anything about planet X in any serious research into what 2012 was about.

Here's an explanation of 2012. It's rather slow and some might find it boring, but I found it to be rather interesting and I've watched a few of them.

video.google.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
imagine this object is using the sun to screen it's progression toward the earth, moving at exceptional velocity, circling the sun in a revolution that mirrors the Earth, so that it is always "eclipsed" by the sun in such a way that we would have to be on the other side of the sun from our current perspective

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Now now, although I do run around disproving Nibiru / Planet X due to people self proclaiming they are seasoned astronomers or such.

The 2012 winter solstice in the galactic plane IS STILL FACT (figure 1):

The problem is, the same holds true for the winter solstice 2008 (figure 2):

The same held true for all winter solstices from around 1900. So if you are no astronomer or even a hobby astronomer, don't run around proclaiming things you have no knowledge about. It's a pretty ignorant thing to do.

PS: The pink line I enhanced is the GALACTIC PLANE (Our own milkyway, which is the galaxy we belong to).

[edit on 31-10-2008 by ravenflt]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
Sigh.

When will people learn?

Do you have proof of that, the mythological nature of it?

Indeed if you do, you weaken your case, the city of Troy was Mythology until an REAL expert & Archaeology revealed it.

Mythology does not mean its not real, or possible.

It means it is part of human kind our societies and historical tales, religion’s and stories if you like.

Many Mythologies turn out to be based on fact, if distorted slightly.

Many spoke in similar terms about Solid particles and the flat earth, and even WMD in Iraq, as you do Low Level.

You obviously as usual do not learn yourself and have not watched the video, and just posted your immediate and usual rather shallow and uniformed response.

Please show us where in the video it mentions:

Aliens?

A 3000 year orbit?

Off topic too if you are indeed a Mason or wanting to be one what is the "Light" you worship, pray tell us all.

You don't even have to be an astronomer or otherwise know anything about real science to figure this out.

How can you figure something out, without looking at the scientific representations displayed in the OP video?

I think you meant to say I don't have any knowledge of this subject, but I will still ridicule everyone to uphold my belief system and the Status Quo.

If something is large enough to literally reverse the poles on the planet

Again please state where in the Op video it mentions Pole reversals or any affects on the Earth at all?

Also how can you "literally reverse the poles of the planet?"

It makes no sense, is not logical, is a non priori.

Something either does or does not. I believe another adjective to "literally" would have been more better on the reader's for general comprehension of your rant, based on not watching or evaluating the information presented by the OP. You could use the adjective you used to describe an previous event in descriptive terms to another person(s) who had not witnessed the event.

But not to posit a theory or to attempt to describe something that has not happened yet.

That is like conveying a message of how you watched, lets say a Football game, you are describing it to a friend and you say "And he Might have caught the ball, then he went and got a touchdown, you should have seen it."

and it is arriving in 2012, it would have to be very close to earth by now. So close that it would HAVE BEEN VISIBLE AS THE LARGEST AND BRIGHTEST OBJECT IN THE SKY for YEARS. There would be no way to hide it, no way to disguise it, no way to question its existence.

What happens if in this amazingly complex universe, it is on a very unusual orbit and is Approaching from the the other side of the sun than earth?

There goes your theory, it would be impossible for us to see it if the orbit and approach was in a certain way.

I also think my Low Level Mason without shouting back, well know actually

THE SUN IS THE BRIGHTEST OBJECT IN THE SKY!
Followed by the moon.

Where I am I can see Venus and Jupiter at certain times, they are not that bright considering their distance and size!

As the video shows there does seem to be from several different telescopes a part of the sky with luminosity that is been blanked out to the general public's view.

You SHOUTING rant is actually what the video was trying to point out, but you obviously never watched it and have picked up a coaelesance of a snippet here and there on planet X, sheeple like then listened to someone else’s view on the evidence presented in a different place to the OP source, and from then on brush all Planet x Niburi new information and research
with that same response.

Its called Belief's and it probably is also why you vote a certain way, dress a certain way, with no thought as to the validity of why you are still doing it.

You would be able to see it by the naked eye by now.

Why?
What if it very very unreflective, and no one has said its self luminating. and as stated above It could be hidden from view by a myriad of objects if in just the right approach and orbit, Jupiter, sun, Venus, Saturn.

Do you know how fast it is travelling?

Low Level is right for your name but I can certainly think of better adjectives than mason, Masons tend to have good scientific and engineering abilities, all those arch’s and the like, great cathedrals, maybe Troll?

Please do not Knock Research and Information you have not even looked at with your vast and increasing by the day ignorance and ego stroking.

This site is about the opposite of that, namely intelligent discussion of evidence put forward.

What are we meant to be looking for valued contribution to this Topic low level Troll?

OP I am not a great Planet X fan or believer, I do find these anomalies interesting, have had my eye on them for a while and something is blatantly being censored by 3 different organisations.

Maybe they link in with Project Camelot?

S+F from me

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Yeah good one

My lifes in danger so I will post a video on youtube because they wont be able to track me that way

Careful you dont get banned Op

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   

There is no Planet-X!

What a bunch of crap.

We are not going to pass through the Galactic plane in 2012 are we?

Can you show me where you have this information from please?

Infact we are already within in but not actually in total alignment with the galactic centre or core quite yet, but are getting closer all the time.

Source please for your statment taht we "light years away" abive the glactic plane?

If your stated distance of being "Light Years Away" was evn right can you please also show where you get the information that states we are light years "above" that plane?

Please see the nice graphics above with a good post by an honest member, one who looks at the facts first.

To yourself and Low Level Mason

Can you also explain why the NEO project still has only found 95% ish of the NEO's that may be on a orbit that intersects with the earth.

How come they have not all been discovered as a worldwide search has been on for them for over ten years?

Kind regards

Elf

[edit on 31-10-2008 by MischeviousElf]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join