It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Planet X Video From Steven Wood 30-10-08

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
Do you have proof of that, the mythological nature of it?

Indeed if you do, you weaken your case, the city of Troy was Mythology until an REAL expert & Archaeology revealed it.

You are completely misinformed, and your rabid attacks are very strange.

The nature of Niburu/Planet X/Whatever you want to believe in, if it were real, is not like Troy - that was a nice try to be intentionally deceptive though. If Planet X is anywhere NEAR the earth, as in, even within 50 years of getting here, it would be impossible to ignore. There would be no hiding it, no claiming it was not real. It would be as obvious as Venus in the night sky, and even more so.

Its not something you can make up and then claim is real because some part of Google Earth is blacked out. It would be in the sky, extremely obvious, every single night.

I suggest you do your research because you have no idea what you are talking about.

Please show us where in the video it mentions:

Aliens?

A 3000 year orbit?

You are too funny. This is like asking why everytime talks about Christianity, that if they don't specifically mention Jesus Christ, that there is no proof that this is what they are talking about. Part of the Planet X hoax is that it has aliens on it on a 3,200 orbit.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.xfacts.com...

Off topic too if you are indeed a Mason or wanting to be one what is the "Light" you worship, pray tell us all.

Indeed, very off topic. I am a mason, and there is no light being worshipped anywhere in freemasonry. In fact, there is no worship of any kind of anything.

How can you figure something out, without looking at the scientific representations displayed in the OP video?

Because they are not scientific representations, they are pseudo science. Its just basic physics that an object like Planet X would be visible in the night sky by now, were it true.

I think you meant to say I don't have any knowledge of this subject, but I will still ridicule everyone to uphold my belief system and the Status Quo.

I think you meant to say that you haven't the faintest idea what is going on but you want to embrace ignorance and "fight" me because I'm about to prove your "predictions" for the financial markets wrong, so you decided to thread stalk me and be pompous. Bad subject to try it on. You make yourself look bad.

But don't trust me. Listen to the guy with a Ph.D. in Astronomy, who has debunked this non-sense since the FIRST time it was supposed to come kill us all in 2003:
www.badastronomy.com...

Again please state where in the Op video it mentions Pole reversals or any affects on the Earth at all?

You are embracing ignorance again. Part of the myth of planet X is that its going to cause a pole shift. You are acting as if there is no existing mythology on planet X.

It makes no sense, is not logical, is a non priori.

That is exactly what planet X is. I don't believe in it, so don't take it up with me. In your attempt to troll me your really making yourself look bad:
www.greatdreams.com...

What happens if in this amazingly complex universe, it is on a very unusual orbit and is Approaching from the the other side of the sun than earth?

Of course you happened to forget that is this amazingly complex universe, the earth is on an orbit and rotates around the sun, such that anything coming directly towards the earth can never stay out of the view of the entire earth for long (more than a year, and even that long is statistically impossible). You are also forgetting that nothing like that has ever occurred before, and that this is not the behavior that any other traveling object in the universe takes on. So lets see - there are two possibilities: Either Planet X is using a invisibility shield, or its not real. I'll go with the more probable.

There goes your theory, it would be impossible for us to see it if the orbit and approach was in a certain way.

Wrong - there goes the Planet X theory, since it would be viewable under any circumstance.

THE SUN IS THE BRIGHTEST OBJECT IN THE SKY!
Followed by the moon.

Do you see the sun during the night? No wonder your clueless on this.

Its called Belief's and it probably is also why you vote a certain way, dress a certain way, with no thought as to the validity of why you are still doing it.

No its called FAITH, because it doesn't exist and no amount of willing it into existence is going to create it.

Why?
What if it very very unreflective, and no one has said its self luminating. and as stated above It could be hidden from view by a myriad of objects if in just the right approach and orbit, Jupiter, sun, Venus, Saturn.

Wrong again: There is no substance a PLANET can be made out of that is not reflective, and even THE MOST BASIC telescopes can detect far distance galaxies that we can't see with the human eye - yet none of them can detect a planet scheduled to hit in 4 years?

Do you know how fast it is travelling?

As it doesnt exist it doesn't travel at all, but the mythology says a 3,200 orbit, so yep.

Low Level is right for your name but I can certainly think of better adjectives than mason, Masons tend to have good scientific and engineering abilities, all those arch’s and the like, great cathedrals, maybe Troll?

Mischievous Troll would be a better name for you. Masons do tend to have good ability to use logic, which is how we know this is not real. Your attempt to troll failed.

This site is about the opposite of that, namely intelligent discussion of evidence put forward.

Which is why you should stop posting, because you seem to be incapable of intelligent discussion and are just here to troll. Pathetic.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
So where is this new video of Planet X. All I saw were pictures where the person that put together the video told me what I was seeing. What's the deal with the South Pole approach? Now it's changed? You guys need to identify which Niburu Sect you are from so I know how to approach discussions with you. Cheerio!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Can you also explain why the NEO project still has only found 95% ish of the NEO's that may be on a orbit that intersects with the earth.

How come they have not all been discovered as a worldwide search has been on for them for over ten years?

Probably because a near earth object can be only a few feet large, while Planet X - if it were real - is the size of a planet. The objects that ARE found first in NEO searches are the largest because they are the easiest to find, but we can't find a rogue planet?

By the way, I have a question for you: Can you attempt to communicate to me without trolling me? Like you just did - you know, type something without insulting me or otherwise being derogatory or pompous? Thanks.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

this guy is right on, and I have from reading low level masons posts come to the conclusion that he is and will never be more than just another bee in the collective hive, My grandfather and I thank you for your contributions to the order, now go raise some money and continue the front for us, also misch. is right about the coinsiding masonic teachigs and specific constilations having to do with the light bearer, I cant say any more as you are not initiated into any of the later degree's. I'll help you abit though. unless you have at least three generations before you that had made it further than the 19th, you will never attain a high degree.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by FTHEREDLIST]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
FTHEREDLIST no disrespect in my post to yourself at all, you are open honest and also obviously whatever your beliefs and practises that is your personal choice. Mt attack is on Ignorance thats all.

reply to post by LowLevelMason

You answered my questions with further questions?

So please answer my questions on my post rather than hypothetical gibberish.

Did you watch the video without posting your response to it?

Obviously from my post not.

Have an elf slap and walk away honestly to come back better informed on another topic, i like Intelligent debate not just opnions, got to PTS for that, or the pit.

In addition how do you know that such an orbit where you state "it would be impossible to not see it for one year"?

Where do you get the data and orbital influences that would stop such an occurence from happening?

Also where is you links to the NEO study that state the obviously uninformed idea you have of the size of the NEO project, all a couple of feet or so small are they.

Thanks for the laugh there.

Back to my off topic post on what you worship when you have bared your breast and nipples to other grown men, rolled up your trouser leg and wear an apron, well I really suggest you read the following:

From these reports and declarations of Masons of the highest order in the institution, we see that Masonry, without publicly declaring so, lays claim to some divine communication from the creator, in a manner different from, and unconnected with, the book which the christians call the bible; and the natural result from this is, that Masonry is derived from some very ancient religion.

an eminent member of that Fraternity in London, Mr. George Briggs, after reading this essay,which I submitted to him, tells me that “his general outline, remarks, and comments, are fairly true.” Paine’s intimacy in Paris with Nicolas de Bonneville and Charles Frangois Dupuis, whose
writings are replete with masonic speculations, sufficiently explain his interest in the subject. --
Moncure Daniel Conway The Writings of Thomas Paine 1896 G.P. Putnam’s Sons, New York

This is regarded in scholarly circles, as it is cited many times in scholarly work as one of most important documents concerning the truth of freemasonry LowLevelMason.

As said you have provided no sources for your claims, not watched the OP video, which I don't support or agree with, however you are Trolling and ATS is not about that it is about factual intelligent discussion, not opinions.

I really would LowLevel look into the pseudo Sexual acts you carry out, and reality of the organisation you belong to, as I show above you have not.
To be honest if you will dedicate your beliefs and life to an organisation without researching or knowing the basis of what you are doing.

Welll unfortunately it leads all of your other contributions in doubt to validity. They are just opinions of yours.

Hitler, Pol Pot had opinions but they were obviously very wrong.

Please stop trolling.

Kind regards,

Elf.

edit for first paragraph in retrospect!

[edit on 31-10-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

By the way, I have a question for you: Can you attempt to communicate to me without trolling me? Like you just did - you know, type something without insulting me or otherwise being derogatory or pompous? Thanks.

I asked nicely and apparently you are incapable of doing this. It seems as though you are here to simply troll.

I watched the video and I was correct, you were wrong.

You show a basic lack of knowledge that I would literally expect anyone over 12 to know. How can I make this more simpler for you?

The earth spins around - this is why we have night and day and the tilt of the spin causes seasonal changes. When it spins, our view of the universe changes. Additionally, the earth goes around the sun (that is why the stars move in the night sky over time), our view of the universe changes. If something is headed DIRECTLY TOWARDS THE EARTH and will be here in 4 YEARS, then it will be viewable in the sky due to these basic facts of reality. I pray that is simple enough for you to grasp, but I am fairly sure it won't be because your here to troll.

Your basic knowledge of science is astounding. If you are incapable of grasping that in NEO searches the largest objects are found first because they are the easiest to see, you are truly ignorant and I strongly recommend a high school science class. However, take it from NASA - but wait, I'm sure NASA also has no idea what its talking about, right?:
neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

You have failed to present any data, research ,or evidence for anything you have stated - and then demand it from everyone else. Its hilarious.

Your off topic rant on freemasonry further displays your complete ignorance on the matter:

Moncure Daniel Conway The Writings of Thomas Paine 1896 G.P. Putnam’s Sons, New York

That you for demonstrating your total lack of research. Perhaps in order to determine the connection to masonry and religion, we should turn to those who preach religion for a living?

"Freemasonry is not a religion. It has never claimed to be, and has always corrected those of the Brotherhood who unthoughtfully would say 'Freemasonry is my religion.' Freemasonry has always been a friend and ally of religion. Religious people have found a congenial fellowship within the Lodge and have not been embarrassed by what takes place there. In many respects, Freemasonry may be called a religious institution owing its 'origin and morality to the religious element.' But this is something different from being a religion. A hospital can be a religious institution but not a religion."

The Rev. Bishop Fred Pierce Corson
Methodist Bishop of Philadelphia and
President of the World Methodist Council

This is regarded in scholarly circles, as it is cited many times in scholarly work as one of most important documents concerning the truth of freemasonry LowLevelMason.

How nice of you to simply lie like this. Please provide scholarly sources who claim this is the "most important document concerning the truth of freemasonry" or stop spreading such lies.

I really would LowLevel look into the pseudo Sexual acts you carry out, and reality of the organisation you belong to, as I show above you have not.
To be honest if you will dedicate your beliefs and life to an organisation without researching or knowing the basis of what you are doing.

Welll unfortunately it leads all of your other contributions in doubt to validity. They are just opinions of yours.

And thus we can now see you have absolutely no credibility and have not the faintest idea what you are talking about. If your going to derail a thread, at least do it on something that you can display some sort of knowledge about - you have utterly failed on this.

I am sorry to hear you are obsessed with sex and try to find it in everything, but as a freemason I know that the first degree of masonry teaches all masons to subdue their passions - which is not conductive to your perverted and twisted sexual fantasies. I am sorry, you will have to look elsewhere for that. If you wish to continue to flaunt your total lack of research and knowledge about freemasonry, may I recommend you do so in the Secret Societies form or at least in a thread where you can rant on topic? Thanks.

I am sorry that my denying ignorance distresses you so in your immense desire to practice ignorance in many forms, perhaps this isn't the best site for you? Perhaps one where people do not critically analyze theories and examine the evidence is a better option.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by LowLevelMason]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FTHEREDLIST

this guy is right on, and I have from reading low level masons posts come to the conclusion that he is and will never be more than just another bee in the collective hive, My grandfather and I thank you for your contributions to the order, now go raise some money and continue the front for us, also misch. is right about the coinsiding masonic teachigs and specific constilations having to do with the light bearer, I cant say any more as you are not initiated into any of the later degree's. I'll help you abit though. unless you have at least three generations before you that had made it further than the 19th, you will never attain a high degree.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by FTHEREDLIST]

Since even though this is completely off topic the moderators for some reason have decided to let it it stay, for the record this is completely wrong.

My name is a parody on people like FTHEREDLIST, who believe for some reason that "high level masons" exist - all masons are on the same level, THAT IS THE POINT of the fraternity. There are only three degrees of freemasonry - the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Beyond that additional degrees are available but they do not confer rank or authority, a 33rd degree mason is the same as a 3rd degree mason.

People who don't do their research often obsess over the Scottish Rite because it has high degree numbers (up to the 33rd) and they assume this must mean these convey authority. In truth they do not and many masons join other side rites, the Scottish Rite is only popular in the United States and it has no authority over any 3rd degree mason or any other mason.

Oh, and I'm a 32nd degree scottish rite mason, so I DO know what I'm talking about. Its easy to do (which conspiracy theorists always like to ignore) - you go from the 3rd degree to the 32nd in a weekend and any 3rd degree mason can do it. There is no "you can only get to the Xth degree if your family has X masons" or whatever gibberish the poster I'm replying to said. No other person in my family is a mason. There is no "light bearer" teachings or any other satanic fantasy that anti-masons make up.

But its always funny to watch non-masons act like they are masons by reading anti-mason conspiracy theory.

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

I have found very strange object by google sky. Check this coordinates and pls response what is this? 11h 46m 15.0s 68`12`43.6

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

I have found very strange object by google sky. Check this coordinates and pls response what is this? 11h 46m 15.0s 68`12`43.6

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

my husband has been telling me that he has been seeing a very bright star or something in the sky. he said he didnt want to say anything at first because he thought i would laugh. will he just came into the house and told me to come out and look at it. its the largest brightest star or what ever i have ever seen.we lined it up with the roof of our 5th wheel we have parked on the side of our house.my husband just called me to come and see were it had moved he said you cant view it from where we had it lined up because it had moved out of view from were we saw it before.he said it is not there every night. its extremly low in the sky right now we started watching it at 7:30 pm it is now 8:00 and its still there only in a different spot.its over the river area in sacto ca

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
Sigh.

When will people learn?

Planet X - the mythological planet with aliens on a 3,000+ year orbit that's going to come and supposedly kill us all/uplift us all into some new age cult - is not real.

You don't even have to be an astronomer or otherwise know anything about real science to figure this out. If something is large enough to literally reverse the poles on the planet, and it is arriving in 2012, it would have to be very close to earth by now. So close that it would HAVE BEEN VISIBLE AS THE LARGEST AND BRIGHTEST OBJECT IN THE SKY for YEARS. There would be no way to hide it, no way to disguise it, no way to question its existence. You would be able to see it by the naked eye by now.

Go outside and look. You won't find it. Because its a hoax.

there is more proof to support that there is, than there is against it, you can't say that it isn't real any more that i can say it is. we will just have to wait and see.

[edit on 20-2-2009 by gmac1000]

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
There is no Planet-X!

Even amateur astronomers would be able to see some approaching rogue planet by now.

What a bunch of crap.

And no, we are not going to pass through the galactic plane in 2012 either, we are currently light years ABOVE the galactic plane.

People need to let the 2012 b.s. go...

i get a kick out of how adamant and outraged people get about the planet x 2012 thing.
it's cute.. i mean.. they DON'T LIKE IT and they REALLY MEAN IT!

haven't ever in my life seen people get SO defiant about something.

even when it comes to "ghosts".. invisible people that stay around after death.. float through walls.. but seemingly still adhere to earth's surface as it moves through space..
nothing to argue there! nothing to get adamant and self righteous about that!

or no wait.. why don't we see the same vicious arguments against ...say.. leprechauns??

it's funny.

i like to watch them get red in the face.

-

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Here is my investigation of facts.
img43.imageshack.us...
You can find blurred cicrle in the center. Probably it hides dust around planet.

img39.imageshack.us...
There a 2 stages of hiding. First - huge square area, that hides cloud of dust and reflection from this cloud. You can notice trimmed (green) part of this cloud in the left part of pocture Second - small black square in the center - planet. If you watch more, you can notice moons, comparing this photo with 2MASS photo. Some dots not exists here.

img11.imageshack.us...
Another source from wikisky. Dust is hidden, but planet not masked here and visible with moons. (Infrared sky survey (IRAS) mode)

img40.imageshack.us...
Strange black dot in the same sector. (Astro photo survey mode) - not sure about it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join