It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cave of Crystals discovered 1,000ft below a Mexican desert

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
At first, I got excited because i thought I would see a small cave covered in tiny crystals and stuff. Then when I saw the image and was like, oh... small cave with big crystals, thats neat... then I saw all the little people. thats just so awesome. Starred and flagged, thats just an amazing cave, id love to see it in life.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Reminds me of supermans fortress. So is this thing really true or photoshopped little people over small crystals? any videos on this? I'l youtube it.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
This is absolutely amazing, how id love to venture through these parts of the world. Kind of reminds me of Fraggle Rock!!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Observer_X

Look through the tread. Both youtube video and National Geo trailers for the program that was aired

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Ok there are vids on youtube this ones from coast to coast, sorry I still cant get a video embedded here
need advice on that.

Crystal Caves C2C

[edit] wow.. looks like they need proper space suits to stay down there longer than ten minutes..

Proper video not stills

[edit on 31-10-2008 by Observer_X]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

Yeah right; this earth is approx no more then 20,000 years old at most.

Carbon dating is the most flawless type of estimation of our planet age.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Did they find Superman there? Really though this is cool, you get so caught up at looking into space it takes a find like this to remind us there is undiscovered territory right next to us.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observer_X
Ok there are vids on youtube this ones from coast to coast, sorry I still cant get a video embedded here
need advice on that.

Crystal Caves C2C

[edit] wow.. looks like they need proper space suits to stay down there longer than ten minutes..

Proper video not stills

[edit on 31-10-2008 by Observer_X]

I didnt watch either video because the internet at my college sucks. But I just wanted to add on that, yes, they need those suits because down in those caves it is 120 degrees and over 80% humidity, which all together means that body is unable to sweat to cool itself. You would start dying literally the minute you walked in. Those suits are packed with ice, and even with them, the scientists have difficulty moving, and only have half an hour max to get in and get out with research. Awesome caves, again.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

LOL the first thing i thought of too. I wonder if superman's Latina house keper from "Family Guy" segment answered the door.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This is old news. the water was drained out of this cave years ago. folks have been entering this cave for several years.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

Danger Will Robinson! Danger! Thes crystals are giant sugar crystals and lurking behind you are GIANT ANTS! And you are all dressed up looking like a "Chitto"! So, it's snack time in the Ants Cavern and Grill.

Run for you lives!! .........

Or it's a super-sized Crystal Meth Lab in ....where else.....MEXICO!
Don't take off your masks or you'll be high for at least a decade!

Trust Me I'm a Salesman

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Oh no they found the fortress of solitude quick tell superman.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
This is old news guys.

I think it came out a few years ago?
yeah, I remember wondering if this was formed because of the chixulub impact in the yucatan, the one that did the dinos in.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
this isn't a new discovery. sombody tried stealing these crystals. they made a steel door to lock people out so what the person did was bore a small hole into the side of the cave and being so far down and so hot in there they couldn't fit back through the hole and died in there trying to get back out.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Absolutely Fantastic...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join