It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake hanging of Palin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Interesting video. A dummy dressed as Palin being hanged.

Now think for a minute if this was a dummy of Barack Obama. It would be insane.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by David9176]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
WOW!

Hypocracy in its finest hour.

I agree, had this been an Obama doll hanging. There would be hell to pay. Not to mention the guy who put it up would be arrested he wasn't killed first.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

Wow kills me..the guys in the video sayings...oh.."it's just good Halloween fun."

Are you kidding me? This is just flat out wrong and disgusting.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
please get rid of this mods.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

What is wrong with it? This is an actual news story. Why do u think this should be deleted?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
you're right my apology

i meant that it's just offensive, i will just try better to contain my disgust and ignore this thread,

sorry

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Because the media doesn't do enough pointless bickering as it is.

The politics of hate and division have secure followers in that West Hollywood neighborhood. They know that an Obama effigy would get them lynched themselves and yet they hung Palin anyway. Definition of Sheeple.

[edit on 10/28/2008 by eNumbra]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Why ignore the thread? It is a legitimate news item. Instead of getting all worked up and then leaving, why not express what your opinion actually is? What is your problem with people discussing this?

I am disgusted at whoever thought the Palin effigy was a good idea. Pretty tacky and tasteless.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I understand it's offensive...i don't like it either. The fact that children will be seeing this is even worse. What is wrong with people? Don't they think how this might affect people?

It's wrong on so many levels.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
There was an Obama effigy hung outside a college in Newberg, outside of Portland, OR, about a month ago. I believe it turned out to be a couple of students and I think they just got suspension. I am not too sure what the exact facts to the story are.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by David9176

It's in West Hollywood, a predominately gay suburb in LA. I doubt many children will see it. Also, gays tend to be Democrats. (Gee, I wonder why???) Now if it's still up on Saturday, then it's time to make a big fuss. I agree it's tasteless, but then again, most Halloween decorations are.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Fair game my rear end, if that had been Obama, riots would have ensued and that white fruit loop would have been hanged.............

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rikk7111

Too late. It's been done, and surprise, no riots!!! Guess you were wrong on that one, huh?

Obama effigy found hanging from tree at UK

new topics

top topics

join