It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists discover single brain cell dedicated to Jennifer Aniston inside woman's head

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Well when I first read this earlier I didnt think to much about it. But I got to thinking after a bit about it and decided to come back and see some responses.
also just read memory's comment about the epilepsy implant.(I have epilepsy) The gory truth about that lovely lil aparatis is that you are fully concious while they are poking around in there with the wires. They send small shocks to different parts that where previously thought to be causing the seizure and see if it calms down. Yep sick I know.
But I find it very odd that they are tellling people they got them to fire off on celeb names and nothing else. It seems very odd to have such a technology and use it to see who likes what star or desert etc.
When in fact something like this could be used in the future to see if someone is say; studying thoughts about things against the government eta all. Any thoughts on this?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
If they can locate the brain cell I have dedicated to Jennifer Aniston

Then, they can probably trace the neurons that to the other cells and the thoughts or ideas I have associated with Jennifer Aniston

Which means the potential to inform my Girlfriend about these "associations" I have in my mind with Jennifer Aniston exists

Ergo

This technology must be destroyed

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curious_Agnostic

That's an interesting thought. Could we use this discovery to take control of our brains and forget stuff that we'd rather not know about? This would be very useful for anybody who's walked in on their parents getting freaky.

Ever seen the movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind?

It covers the conundrum of erasing bad memories. Seems it might not always work out like you plan it.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
They should put this one to the test. if the one cell has been found, then remove it and see if the individual still has any recollection of who Aniston is. I bet they still remember!

<< 1   >>

join