It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent Warning : H5N1 DNA in Flu Vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Flu Mist a popular over the counter live flu vaccine has been found to contain two H5N1 DNA markers. these markers seem to have been sewn into the flu vaccine to ensure that H5N1 or another strain of Avian Flu goes pandemic.....www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Here is more evidence of this attempt to kill us.

Take the time to watch it. 2hrs

video.google.com...#

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I always thought that there were traces of a pathogen within vaccines as to build resistance.... I wouldn't get too excited over this.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by seenitall]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
1, this dates back to 2003, use the search and you will find many many many many posts on this subject or use google and find hundreds more.

2, clearly you dont understand how vaccines work

Vaccines help a body prepare in advance to fight illnesses and potentially deadly diseases. Essentially, vaccines give the body a preview of a bacterium, virus, or toxin, allowing it to learn how to defend itself in advance. If the body is ever invaded by that particular pathogen after the vaccine has done its work, the body’s immune system is ready.

How does a vaccine work?

The flu vaccine contains the most likely strains in that season

The composition of the influenza vaccine for the 2008/2009 season (Northern Hemisphere winter) was announced by the World Health Organization in Geneva in February 2008.

It is recommended that vaccines contain the following:

an A/Brisbane/59/2007 (H1N1)-like virus;
an A/Brisbane/10/2007 (H3N2)-like virus;*
a B/Florida/4/2006-like virus.#
* A/Brisbane/10/2007 is a current southern hemisphere vaccine virus.
# B/Florida/4/2006 and B/Brisbane/3/2007 (a B/Florida/4/2006-like virus) are current southern hemisphere vaccine viruses.

2008 Flu Vaccine

So if it had h5n1 why is that a problem as it would be vaccinating you against it and also makes no sense whatsoever as there would be millions of cases of H5N1 if it had a live version of it in it

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by arnold_vosloo

Well ,you first Arnold. Go ahead and spray it up your nose or better yet inject it into your blood stream. Trust your doctor. They went to school and got real smart.

Let us know how you are later.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
There is no need to get all agressive towards me, just explain to me why if it contains the full live strength virus that no one has reported getting H5N1 in the 5 years since this was first reported back in 2003?

You need to understand how vaccines work, basically they contain either dead or weakened versions of the virus so your immune system can make antibodies to the virus.

Myself I have no reason to take this flu mist stuff as I have already had the flu shot which could save my life as if I caught the flu I would very likely die due to a compromised immune system.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by arnold_vosloo

Hello Arnold,
I'm sorry if I insulted you. I call it sarcasm. I happen to be one of those people that does not believe vaccines are safe or effective.
In fact I believe vaccines will be used to carry out a mass extermination of humanity.
'They' have been experimenting with this in Africa and other places with the AIDS virus placed in vaccines.

A batch of flu vaccines being manufactured in China is thought to contain a revived version of the 1918 spanish flu for the purpose of genocide in the U.S.

'They' include the Rockefeller foundation the World Health Org. Warren Buffet Bill and Melinda Gates
and other elitists who have nothing but disdain for their fellow man/video.google.com...#

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

oh my god. I'm going to watch the video right now, then will reply.
Just watched it. It says the vaccine has two of the required three genetic codes to start the bird flu virus -- very, very scary (plus, I'm going to watch or re-watch the China-related videos at the bottom as my mind only holds so much ATS for so long, and I have to refresh it ...especially with the history of bio and creation and dissemination of Aids and other virus biochem weapons (see below).

first though, I'm going to try to collect all the videos you mentioned in one place (below), and that will be of use later on for me for research and documentary and reference value (and thanks again for your posts)

1st one you mentioned

markers seem to have been sewn into the flu vaccine to ensure that H5N1 or another strain of Avian Flu goes pandemic

2nd one you mentioned

more evidence

Google Video Link

NOTE: LH-I've been having troube viewing this, but at the bottom of the page are other videos I believe you also referenced about the Avian bird flu hoax -- which are amazing and I'm going to try to post those at the bottom of this post. I hope they work and can be watched. Thanks again for your enlightening posts.

(here's a counter-argument posted on this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...)

3rd one you posted

'They' have been experimenting with this in Africa and other places with the AIDS virus [precurers?] placed in vaccines.

A batch of flu vaccines being manufactured in China is thought to contain a revived version of the 1918 spanish flu for the purpose of genocide in the U.S.

(this appears to be the same url as above)

and here's documentation supporting your comment about Aids precursers being inducted (into smallpox vaccine to 25 million families) in Africa:

''Flying Syringe' Mosquitos, Other Ideas Get Gates Funding', www.abovetopsecret.com...
And My Reply To That: www.abovetopsecret.com...

CIA has used mosquitoes for a delivery vehicle for biological warfare simulants and biological warfare toxins since 1960. They've already...

infected mosquitoes with "Nile Valley Virus". They've already infected ticks with "Lyme Disease"
-- with documentation, here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

...and that post cites the following documenation:

Prescott Bush, our famous traitor/nazi/neo-nazi dynasty currently destroying the U.S. economy, sat on the board of Eli Lilly pharmaceuticals along with the (Dan)Quayle patriarch, while...

Lilly created the mercury carrier for vaccines that is deadly and common to most if not all vaccines www.abovetopsecret.com... -- and it's relation to vaccine-caused diseases and pandemics, including AIDs, and various viruses ...

also in my responses are detailed nazi/neo-nazi/fascist pharmaceutical companies and the diseases created and funded by the nazi Bormann loot www.abovetopsecret.com...

MERCK, BAYER, pharmaceutical, drug & vaccine scams & biological warfare "terrorist" provocations & U.S.A. supplying West Nile Virus & Antrax to Iraq for biological warfare see www.abovetopsecret.com...

DEUTCHE BANK & MERCK & BAYER & I.G. FARBEN all owned & directed by Hermann Schmitz ... www.abovetopsecret.com... NWO/Neo-Nazi/Fascist Biowarfare www.abovetopsecret.com...

A routine audit in UK Government’s bio-warfare research lab…revealed container of foot & mouth virus missing two months before outbreak.

Bormann/WO/NWO-related West Nile Virus & Antrax & Aids www.abovetopsecret.com...
US Congress’ Don Reigle investigation concerning biological & chemical weapons used during Gulf War reported American Type Culture Collection (ATCC) commercially supplied Iraq w/ anthrax.

Emory, (part 1) Designer Genes & AIDS Vaccine; & (part 2) Mueller File. | Listen www.wfmu.org... (at wfmu, 14 min, 35 seconds into play, 5/14/01: FTR 282, Designer Genes & AIDS Vaccine)
-a genetically-altered micro-organism, that appears to be causing illness known as ‘Gulf War Syndrome’ ...called mycoplasma, features addition of gene from HIV, rendering it more pathogenic.
-Dr. Horowitz (Emerging Viruses: AIDS & Ebola: Nature, Accident or Intentional, hardcover, Tetrahedron, 1996) traces probable origins of AIDS & Ebola to: 10 million dollar Pentagon project aimed at creating diseases to destroy human immune system; Richard Nixon’s ‘war on cancer’, Litton Bionetics; National Cancer Institute’s Special Virus Cancer Research Program; MERCK, Sharp & Dohme & creation, testing & marketing of vaccines.
-Dr. Cantwell (AIDS & Doctors of Death, Aries Rising Press, 1989) -- info dovetails w/ Dr. Horowitz’s research; focuses on cancer research & testing of experimental hepatitis B vaccine (produced by MERCK, Sharp & Dohme) on gays in New York City.
---

(Now, I'm going to finish about 3-4 other posts/emails left over from yesterday then hopefully in 4-5 hours time will have watched the videos and can respond, again.)

this is the youtube version and downloads easily, the google version doesn't like me.

if you go to this link, there's a written summary below several of the following videos www.abovetopsecret.com...

or you can watch them here
part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

part 5

part 6

part 7

part 8

my computers bogging down again, will try to post this then finish posting the other videos
part 9

part 10

part 11

part 12

done at last!!!

[edit on 28-10-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Seems very odd to me that none of these reports reffer to the fact that this "virus" is SELF MUTATING" as in it can change and attach to any bactirium fungus virus what ever you want to call it. Hence the fear of people who know what the hell this thing actually was in the first place ;"IT WAS A BIO WEAPON THAT WENT OUT OF CONTROL". Has anyone looked as to where this thing really popped its ugly head up in the first place?( and no it wasnt CHINA take a closer look around say..... africa)

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

...One of the things that impesses me is how difficult it is to kill 90% of the world's population and how many different techniques THEY...apparently feel it's necessary to use.

Chemtrails
Fluoride
Vaccines
GM food
Pesticides on vegetables
Depleted uranium
MKUltra
Viruses
I know I must be forgetting some...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I think the best Thing to do. as this Originated from china is to

Find People that are 100% Resistant to most forms of the Flu(look in China). Use Genes from them and put them into infected ppls.

This has proven to work. and recently CURED. a HIV Victim.

NOT:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
hmmmmmm...this is sort of interesting

new topics

top topics

join