All Humans Are Not Homo Sapiens?

page: 3
5
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
As I posted in another thread, i am start starting to think the inter breeding amongst the gene pool is the original forbidden fruit. Once that occurred it was only a matter of time before the human genome degraded as a whole.
Once the degradition covered the large majority, they proceeded to kill off the pure and what you have left is the current humanity. Once we are almost all gone the process will repeat itself. Let's hope Eve can keep her legs together this time.




posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
As I posted in another thread, i am start starting to think the inter breeding amongst the gene pool is the original forbidden fruit. Once that occurred it was only a matter of time before the human genome degraded as a whole.
Once the degradition covered the large majority, they proceeded to kill off the pure and what you have left is the current humanity. Once we are almost all gone the process will repeat itself. Let's hope Eve can keep her legs together this time.


That's crazy, and racist to boot. Eugenics arose from this very thinking. When you try to keep bloodlines "pure", bad things happen. The lack of diversity in the gene pool is what causes "stagnation". Not to mention some pretty horrific side effects like birth defects and mental illness.



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi
 

Star and Flag, good post.

Could all of the different wars, fighting, violence, and racism we have witnessed throughout Human History be a result of a subconscious instinct to cling to our natural Species/Subspecies while fighting off and staying separate from other Species/Subspecies?

You make a very good point here, Sahab. Subconsciously we do form opinions of others, and it is often said that some just do not get along, no matter what. Also, media propaganda can work to form thought in a subconscious manner. I have always thought that there were originally 12 Tribes of Spirits that make up our Human Soul Energy Force. these are recognized by our Star/Sun Sign. We are always born on the same day in Time, in the same Sign, and with the same people in our lives, but in different stations of being. It is known that some Signs are just not compatible.


Now, what would be the point in geneticists, scientists, researchers, and governments to lie or withhold this type of information from us? I think it is a crude attempt to promote world peace. If it is discovered that in fact, the different Human Races are actually different species, this may be justification for racism, genocide, and separatism.

I think the geneticists, scientists, researchers, and governments are under a non-disclosure agreement of some kind. They cannot talk about some of their discoveries, for fear of a society breakdown. For this same reason, ET life must be covered up at all times, and kept far away from the general public. If THAT cat ever gets out of the bag, heads will roll, make no mistake about it.



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I like the name Hetero Sapiens better my self



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Everyone is looking at each other the wrong way! We are truely blessed that we are all unique and different!
How boreing the world would be if we were all factory stamped out a like. Good Grief!

People being all alike, would still pick on one another due to boredom. Rising above the animal predator behaviour is the Devine.



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I think the geneticists, scientists, researchers, and governments are under a non-disclosure agreement of some kind. They cannot talk about some of their discoveries, for fear of a society breakdown. For this same reason, ET life must be covered up at all times, and kept far away from the general public. If THAT cat ever gets out of the bag, heads will roll, make no mistake about it.

Yeah, right. A cover up that involves close to what, 100 million people?

p.s. at least I haven't been informed about ET life



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Good Wolf
 


"The exception that makes the rule". The ones that are "successful" must be very closely related.

I know there isn't any genetic evidence of it but I don't think the possibility of a neanderthal/cro-magnon mix has been completely ruled out.

Correct me if I wrong...please. There's I guy where I work that I have really strong suspicions about.


You work with my father?

MCR1 and mtDNA line X are both theorized to come from neanderthal.



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappyBunny

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
As I posted in another thread, i am start starting to think the inter breeding amongst the gene pool is the original forbidden fruit. Once that occurred it was only a matter of time before the human genome degraded as a whole.
Once the degradition covered the large majority, they proceeded to kill off the pure and what you have left is the current humanity. Once we are almost all gone the process will repeat itself. Let's hope Eve can keep her legs together this time.


That's crazy, and racist to boot. Eugenics arose from this very thinking. When you try to keep bloodlines "pure", bad things happen. The lack of diversity in the gene pool is what causes "stagnation". Not to mention some pretty horrific side effects like birth defects and mental illness.


I am not talking brother and sister here. I am talking alien created races mating with neandethrals or the such. Once that occurred humanity was doomed.



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
MCR1 and mtDNA line X are both theorized to come from neanderthal.

No. mtDNA haplogroup X diverged from haplogroup N only about 30,000 years ago. Also AFAIK MCR1 is present in all humans, thus it can't come from neanderthals as sub Saharan Africans never interbred with them. As for the post you are referring to. Yes, there is concrete evidence that there was interbreeding between neanderthals and the ancestral lineage of Europeans, Asians and Native Americans. Cro magnons on the other hand are direct ancestors of Europeans (Finns resemble them the most morphologically).
edit on 12-3-2012 by rhinoceros because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Y'all might be interested in this: The Peopling of the World. It might take a bit to load. This was done by the Bradshaw Foundation.



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HappyBunny
 


Correct me if I'm wrong but without modern medicine, would not the majority of Rh negative women miscarry or produce genetically defectual babies with an Rh positive mate?

This seems to me like an inter-species type of cross-breeding that somehow is unnatural. What reason would these antibodies reject the fetus for?



posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I understand this is a touchy subject , and eugenics has been cast into the garbage been of mainstream science because of the possibility of use for nefarious purposes (as exemplified by the Nazi regime).

I also understand that corparations, insurance companies, gov'ts, etc, etc, quite possibly might not have the best intentions when delving into such research. I myself would be completely against any super modification, or 'designer baby' types of tampering with our gene pool for obvious reasons.

I do however believe that done properly and with OPEN discussion, (without claims of one race being superior to another) that it can have beneficial purposes.

Just finding out what your ancestorals tribes diet may have been and genetic pre-dispositions towards certain foods can help a person determine which foods would be helpful for one's genetic make-up, and improve overall health and quality of life.

That is just one example.



posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Good Wolf
 


"The exception that makes the rule". The ones that are "successful" must be very closely related.

I know there isn't any genetic evidence of it but I don't think the possibility of a neanderthal/cro-magnon mix has been completely ruled out.

Correct me if I wrong...please. There's I guy where I work that I have really strong suspicions about.


You work with my father?

MCR1 and mtDNA line X are both theorized to come from neanderthal.


Whoa, hang on. X is theorized to come from Neanderthal? That's interesting, considering that the Native Americans have a fairly high rate of non-Asian X.





top topics
 
5
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join


Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum