It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman buried to neck and stoned to death for adultery

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Woman buried to neck and stoned to death for adultery

www.news.com.au

THOUSANDS of people gathered to witness 50 Somali men stone a woman to death after an Islamic court found her guilty of adultery, witnesses say.

Aisho Ibrahim Dhuhulow, who had been found guilty of extra-marital intercourse by a court in the southern port of Kismayo, was buried in the ground up to her neck while the men pelted her head with rocks today, the witnesses said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Another pleasant offering of justice from the friendly and peaceful religion of Islam.

Imagine how devoted the woman must have been, to have asked for her punishment. Admitting to extra-marital intercourse and accepting a torturous death penalty.

Half of this planet we live on is arse-backwards and screwed up, while the other half steals from the poor to give to the rich...

Honestly, I saw Slipknot live in concert last night and I don't think that they would dare write a song about this Sharia Law crap. At least their lyrics are mostly fantasy... It's worse than sick.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 27-10-2008 by tezzajw]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I wonder what happened to the man?

It takes two to adulterate. The traditional understanding is, if you have relations with a married person, YOU have also committed adultery, since you broke the marriage as much as your "date" did.

I bring this up because Sharia law is not quite as crazy as it is sometimes portrayed. In fact, to carry out a death penalty (for any offenses), you have to have four eyewitnesses to the crime. And the testimony of a non-muslim or female counts for less, so you'd need even more witnesses. I think the jilted spouse must have run down the street shouting for witnesses, or led a surprise raid on the lovers' bower.

So if they are really following the law, they would have a man to stone as well. Although the horn of Africa has a reputation in the islamist world for only following the law when it suits them. As appears to be the case here.

One of the things about stories like this, is it highlights the fallacy of political correctness, that we are really NOT all basically the same, and want the same things.

all the best.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
What if she already has children. There is no respect at all for human life in this and it is clearly a gladiatorial show. Barbarians.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Savages.

We must fight organized religion, and particularly Islam, wherever we can.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grumble
Savages.

Looks you are half way there what with a million Iraqis killed thanks to the US of A. But on the bright side you show sympathy for a Muslim woman.

Incidentally, I thought the Islamic Courts were wiped out last year by the US and Ethiopian mercenaries. Are you sure this is not black propaganda from Arlington?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Masonwatcher, the savages to whom I referred are those who stoned the woman to death.

My comments in no way condone the killing of innocent civilians by the U.S. or anyone else.

I stand by my statement about organized religion. Especially Islam.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

Originally posted by Grumble
Savages.

Looks you are half way there what with a million Iraqis killed thanks to the US of A.

You are speaking harmful lies, and I ask you to cease and desist. Yes, many Iraqi's are dying, but no, it is not us, it is their friendly neighborhood Muslims. They have been murdering each other for a long time, but it will cease soon, when Mecca is nuked. No more Islam, according to a Muslim I was talking to at the mall. And, just to reiterate, we are rebuilding their country not because we destroyed it, but because Saddam did. And yes, they are fully aware of this, and are rather grateful now, in spite of the propaganda and lies put out by mosques and web sites, daily.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The Lord Jesus said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." I don't recall Islam having a similar doctrine. Real followers of Christ are non-violent.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
This is exactly why extreme islam MUST be stamped out.

Why we are at it we should probably do away with all organzed religion.

I am beholden to a god, but my god would not want a women stoned to death, or want a 12 year to strap a bomb to herself and smile about it.

Extreme islam is pure evil - plain and simple. I am glad my American troops are fighting extreme islam whenever they can.

Fight them on their land or they will kill on ours - and laugh and smile about it.

I am not pro killing people - but murderous islamic extremists don't deserve a life.

Sorry for the rant.

Dorian Soran

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Dorian Soran]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

' One of the things about stories like this, is it highlights the fallacy of political correctness, that we are really NOT all basically the same, and want the same things. '

As always, well put

And to the poster who implied the story is a fiction disseminated by US anti-muslims, please read on:

Documentary which was aired in Australia couple of years ago photographed the ordeal and alleged 'crimes' committed by a slightly mentally impaired muslim child (female) in one of those countries our multicultural-pushing politicians insist are our equals in terms of basic humanity, sanity and male/female equality.

The child had been systematically raped since aged nine or younger by one of the village 'big men' (big man insofar as he owned a clapped-out Mercedes, had a ragged suit-jacket to his name and a few shekels to jangle in his pockets). He'd been raping the little girl, beating her and had threatened her that if she told anyone, she and her family would pay.

But the little girl, despite her mild impairment, knew instinctively that what was being done to her by this cretin was wrong. So she told her parents.

Her parents weren't much help at all. So the girl went to the authorities. This little kid went to the authorities ! On her own.

And wow .. didn't the 'authorities' give her a rocky road. Put every possible obstacle between her and justice. I just don't know where that little girl got her faith and trust in 'justice' .. or why she believed the authorities would deliver it. I don't think they had Western tv shows in her village and the school would have been one of those 'rocking back and forth ' chanting religious dogma types. So where did she get her belief that she, as a female in a Muslim society, had any hope of 'justice' ? That's the true mystery in all this.

Anyway, the little girl had a spine of steel and persisted in her attempts to bring her filthy, overweight, middle-aged, unwashed, groin-scratching rapist to account.

Shouldn't have been too difficult, should it ? All the authorities demanded of her was that she supply 4 or 5 'witnesses' to the rapes. At this point, hope you're thinking it through.

And as females count for NOTHING in the Muslim world --- the multiple witnesses MUST be male. For as the law of Islam insists .. female witnesses are worthless, i.e. .. the word of a woman or even of many women against a man, counts for nothing.

Of course, none of the village males was prepared even to consider backing the girl, even though they knew the pig had raped her .. had raped their own daughters in fact. Not even the girl's father was prepared to stand behind her in the Muslim 'court' (comprised of village males).

So guess what ? If a muslim female makes an accusation against a Muslim male and cannot provide multiple male witnesses to back her accusation --- then it is the female who is found guilty.

And the punishment for any female who accuses a Muslim male under this travesty of a 'law' ... is sentenced to DEATH.

They sentenced that little girl .. by then 13 years old and PREGNANT with her rapist's child .. to death by hanging.

The documentary team hid behind some vehicles and recorded the child's murder. We, the audience, saw that pregnant little girl swinging in the fetid air of that subhuman village, at the end of a rope.

And we saw her father .. standing in the crowd. He'd watched it. And he hand't gone insane. He hadn't dashed to his child to beg forgivness. He hadn't gone mad-dog and attacked the hangman or the 'judges' or even the stinking rapist. He'd just stood there, smoking, watching. Then he turned and walked away, leaving his child hanging at the end of that rope in the foul village square. These muslim males know how to hold it down when it suits them, huh ?

And the rapist ? Oh yes. He was there too. Smoking. His fat gut protruding beyond his filthy suit jacket. Lounging against his clapped-out car. Watching in calm satisfaction as his unborn child was murdered there, inside the child he'd repeatedly raped. Then he left too, slowly, casually, unemotionally, satisfied that the slights to his reputation had been suitably punished. As you do, you know, when you're a big-shot in a pig-sty and some worthless female child has DARED to try to make you accountable.

And Allah ? Nowhere to be seen, friends. Nowhere evident.

Allah let those stinking scum murder that little girl. And they pulled a filthy bag over her head to do it. Didn't let her see the sky one last time.

No .. cover the worthless female's head. Because Allah deems it disrespectful, according to the beliefs of this FOUL religion, for women to go about bareheaded .. even when they're being murdered.

They all just walked away and left her there.

Oh, but there had been a real good crowd for the event itself.

And I wager .. I wager .. there were a lot of spontaneous ERECTIONS within the filthy ragged trousers in that crowd as that little girl was led to the scaffold and punished for DARING to challenge that disgusting, misogynistic Islamic 'law'.

Oh, and incidentally, the documentary team was British. The documentary was filmed after the year 2000.

That's how you go about aborting your unwanted issue in Islam, apparently.

Edited to add I forgot to include that under Islamic law, if a female accuses a male of rape AND cannot provide multiple male witnesses to the rape .. then the female is deemed guilty of prostitution. They hung the child for being a prostitute, according to the documentary, and for bringing false (i.e. unproven, defamatory) charges against her rapist.

Now, for those who claim Islam is a 'great' religion worthy of recognition, I have a suggestion: why not put your lives where your mouths are and formally CONVERT to Islam and THEN move to one of these 'enlightened' Muslim communities in order you may stand as 'witnesses' in defence of Muslim females forced to contend with rabidly misogynistic Islamic law ? Why not ? Why not do that ?

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Dock6]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
It seems there was nothing anyone could do anyway, the woman was crazy and wanted it. Very crazy!

This is in my opinion another example of how the corrupt hadiths is destroying true Islam.

The god in the hadiths and the god in the Quran are totally different. ( no such thing as stoning ever mentioned in the quran, dogs are never mentioned as dirty etc and women are viewed as much more equal and loving compared to the hadiths)

I'm still confused as to why people follow hadiths when the quran says it's wrong.

This is just another example of people blindly following other people without researching or thinking for themselves.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Sex is used against people constantly. King David had Hundreds of wives and concubines, yet he was a man after God's own heart. 1 Samuel 13:13-14. You won't find that understanding at your local church. This tool of evil needs to be put to rest once and for all.

Why is it that all the Soap operas woman watch are all about cheating, yet it is the worst thing that could befall them personally? Why is Sex used so effectively in the political arena against people?

Because it is a tool used by evil people to unleash their evil desires against others.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I honestly dont even care if they killed her however...
What happend to the man?

I think they both should have been stoned to death, together.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

I feel sick from reading that. It's disturbing to plunder the depths of human depravity.

Religious cults and rituals, all of them, are fundamentally evil.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

I'm sorry

Whatever you do, don't read Ayotollah Khomeni's Little Green Book, will you ?

Because I challenge the most iron of stomach to read that filth and afterwards claim to be unaffected.

Incidentally, the insane Ayotollah Kohmeni (whose corpse was grabbed by the grieving crowd who proceeded to unravel his shroud out on the streets in order to get themselves a 'sacred keepsake' of that demon) is the holy man who pretty much reintroduced Islamic fundamentalism.

His history is 'interesting' in that conspiratorial way: he was one of several sons of a Bristol UK sailor who went (was sent ?) to the Middle East early in the 20th century. Ayotollah Kohmeni's father 'went native'. He learned the language ... converted to Islam .. adopted an Islamic name.

He 'gained the trust' of the 'simple arabs' in the region. Which was incredibly handy (seen from a conspiratorial point of view) because it was he who succeeded in persuading the locals to sell their oil to a major British oil company .. which of course went on to become obscenely profitable when motor vehicles became widely accepted and popular later in the 20th century.

The Ayotollah's mother was an Indian muslim woman whom his father (the former Bristol, UK sailor turned native) married in an 'arrangement'.

She bore several sons, one of which grew to become the Ayotollah Kohmeni, once he'd stopped being the black-sheep of the family and settled down to his Islamic studies.

And it was more meddlers seeded by the gigantic oil companies, who groomed what would become the Ayotollah Kohmeni. Some say the 'groomers' were US alphabet groups.

Next we know, 'fundamentalist Islam' hit the scene, swearing destruction to the 'decadent West'. Many Islamic women who until then had enjoyed basically a good Western-style lifestyle (education, equality, secular society) were suddenly being attacked in the formerly safe streets of their towns and cities for wearing lipstick. Insane old Muslim crones were hacking off the LIPS of modern Muslim women. It made news in the Western media, but not a lot. It wasn't until fundamentalist Islam plunged its followers (especially female) back into the 8th century. Women were required to get around looking like large collections of rags, all in order Muslim males wouldn't have to exercise self-control over their supposedly endless lust.

THEN, our Western politicians .. under carrot and stick inducement by zionists ... began flooding Western nations with fundamentalist Islamic 'migrants' .. began imposing Stone Age mentality upon the West and telling anyone who objected that they were 'racist'. Just another form of suppression and bullying -- like the retort of 'anti semiticism' at the first hint of criticism of Israel. Same crowd pulling the same stunt.

So don't read Ayotollah Kohmeni's Little Green Book, whatever you do. Or for the rest of your life, your brain will remain poisoned by the filth which instructs Muslim males that if their lust is just too much to control (and to attempt to control it would be just too inconvenient anyway) then they MAY force themselves upon infants as young as 3 months of age ...

... however, saith The Little Green Book penned by his holiness the deceased Ayotollah Khomeni ... if the muslim male causes permanent damage to the 3 month old child, then he must support it lifelong .. if he must.

When he sates his lust upon a goat however, the situation becomes much easier for the muslim male. In the case of the goat, he must merely slay it immediately after orgasm. That's what you do. You slay the goat for being the receptacle for your 'uncontrollable lust'.

However saith his holiness Ayotollah Khomeni ... AFTER you've killed the goat and zipped up your pants .. you must ONLY SELL that goat's flesh to OTHER towns. You may NOT sell the goat's flesh to your own townsfolk.

Gee, he was a hard taskmaster and stickler for propriety, wasn't he .. the sainted Ayotollah Khomeni.

No wonder they still have his likeness on the walls of their homes. A saint. The guy was a half British, half Indian muslim saint.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
For those who wish to verify for their own satisfaction that Ayotollah Khomeini did in fact decree as detailed in the above post:

www.homa.org...

Khomeini's Teachings on sex with infants and animals
Islamic Teachings on sex with infants:

"A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. If he penetrates and the child is harmed then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however would not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl's sister."

The complete Persian text of this saying can be found in "Ayatollah Khomeini in Tahrirolvasyleh, Fourth Edition, Darol Elm, Qom"

Islamic Teachings on sex with animals:

"The meat of horses, mules, or donkeys is not recommended. It is strictly forbidden if the animal was sodomized while alive by a man. In that case, the animal must be taken outside the city and sold."

"If one commits an act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrements become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed as quickly as possible and burned, and the price of it paid to its owner by him who sodomized it."

www.homa.org...

The above teachings of Ayotollah Khomeini's may be accessed at the above site, maintained by Dr. Homa Darabi.

Dr. Homa Darabi's Foundation is a non-profit organization, independent from all present political, social and religious factions with goal and objective to promote the Rights of women and children as defined by the Universal Declaration of the United Nations 1948 General Assembly.

It's aims are"

* To Separate Church and State
* To Establish Democracy
* To Abolish Gender Apartheid and
* To Establish Equality of the Sexes

The above information regarding Islamic law and teachings is being energetically removed from the Net

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
And with particular relevance to the Muslim woman stoned to death for the crime of adultery:

Khomeini's Teachings on sex with infants and animals

"A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate." - Khomeini (Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution)

Khomeini on Ablution

"If a man becomes aroused by a woman other than his wife but then has intercourse with his own wife, it is preferable for him not to pray if he has sweated; but if he first has intercourse with his wife and then with another woman, he may say his prayers even though he be in a sweat."

www.homa.org...

So .. a Muslim female who has committed (or has been accused by the required number of male witness of committing adultery) is stoned to death.

That's ONE way of getting rid of surplus wives .. in order to marry another ?

However, a Muslim male, according to the Father of the Islamic Revolution (the revered Ayotollah Kohmeini) ... when a MALE commits adultery, the extent of the CRIME apparently, depends on if he SWEATS !

Wonder if Western anti-perspirant manufacturers slung Kohmeini a few 'inducements' in order to persuade him to factor in 'sweat'.

No stoning for male adultery though, you'll notice.

What a guy, the old Khomeini, huh ? A real man's man

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
In conclusion (for now, anyway, because the unforgivable misogyny of fundanentalist Islam isn't something we should, with any conscience, simply shelve as 'interesting') .. it seems to me that we SHOULD welcome Muslims into our more tolerant, more humane Western societies.

But .. I argue that we should ONLY accept as 'migrants' and 'asylum seekers' Islamic FEMALES.

We should be saving women and girls from fundamentalist Islam.

We should be delivering them from this women-debasing religion.

We should be providing them a haven .. security .. justice .. education .. freedom from mutilation and slavery, oppression, suffering ...

We should be saving them from their IGNORANT, Stone-age religion.

Instead, our 'elected representatives' are importing Fundamentalist Islam WHOLE and IMPOSING it, in all it's 8th century HORROR upon our still-lacking but at least trying to improve, Western societies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join