It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top secret labs in the USA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Is there any top secret labs somewhere in the USA?
Is AREA 51 and Los Alamos in New Mexico considered top secret labs in the USA or is there more?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Our government and others have been digging like moles for 60 years ) I will try and find you a good link. here- www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

[edit on 27-10-2008 by bluemooone2]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
WOW, thanks. I will read it later when I have time.

Is there anymore links?

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by infocon_delta
Is AREA 51 and Los Alamos in New Mexico considered top secret labs in the USA or is there more?

Why, you a NARC? If we did, why would we tell you? You just waltz and ask these types of things. you are scaring plucky.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by infocon_delta

all the good labs are not known to the public

hence the name "top secret"

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Yea....slightly odd that you just walk up and say "So, uh, anyone know of any good top secret labs or facilities?!?" I have been coming on the site for a while now, and have just decided to join.....but even I (a "newbie") know that you don't just out right say that. Sorry buddy!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
What kinda question is that?.....ofcourse not!!! Why should they want a secret lab?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
there are others but they are likly largely undocumented. after all a secret lab where there are no secrets to be had isnt worth investigating

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by infocon_delta

well if they were top secret then why would the public or people on here know about them?They really wouldn't be secret would they?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I worked as a 2W2 and have never been allowed to this plant due to the dual-control laws. Essentially it says no one entity is allowed to own an entire nuclear weapon. Basically it's a nuclear checks and balances system

with that said...

welcome to Pantex

Pantex

-Kyo

top topics

join