It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Marrs Interviews - ATS MIX Shows 106 & 107 - NOW UP!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
On the topic of the currency crisis being related to setting the stage for
a NWO, it seems strange that most all world goverments with ability to
print their own currency are following suit in guaranteeing all deposits in
their respective major or national banks. It would appear that excess
currency could lower the value of all major currencies to some common
point where a "new" global currency could be introduced and widely
accepted around the world. Add to this the recent plan for the Federal
Reserve to infuse more money into major US insurance firms even if they
otherwise stand with strong cash reserves compared to the standing of
AIG before billions in bailout money went to that firm. Besides major banks,
they are among the last bastions of large monetary reserves in our almost
sunsetting American capitalist economic system.
Plans are being refined as well for new bailout monies going to large
state and private corporate pension plans.
Many of which had invested in AIG related instruments.
Expect California to be one of the first and largest examples.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

So where are the answers to all of these questions then? I see only questions..lot's of them, but no answers.

spikey.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Re: Titor from the future?

Mr. Marrs,

Could the "future" have something to do with supressed discoveries revealing an ancient (millions of years) history of human presence; i.e. machined artifacts from ancient strata, footprints where they don't belong. et c.?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Johnny and Dave will pick questions from this pool to ask Mr. Marrs on an upcoming episode of ATS Mix. I for one would like to thank them for letting us be part of the process

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
I'm very excited for the book.

My question is.

Do you think that the mainstream media is taking the UFO phenomenon more seriously then it has in the past? If yes, what do you attribute the change to?

I can answer your question right now. Ratings. But I'm not Marrs.

Here's my question. Mr. Marrs is there anything weird going on in Dulce, NM. Is this where they take the duds?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Ahhh I forgot the most important question of them all.... Will ATS members get a discount on the purchase of the book? After all, we're responsible for some of the content
Just joking Jim... sort of... ok ... not at all.. we should get a discount

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

I believe you can still pre-order it from Amazon at a discount of $6.50 +/- (?)

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Mr. Marrs,

What ramifications do you think there would be if definative proof of a 9-11 cover up by the US government was found?

Do you think that the truth about JFK will only come out after Daddy Bush is titts up?

Thanks,

Mike

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Thanks for that info
Still doesn't answer the question asked though. Maybe I should clarify. The discount you refer to is given due to the fact you're willing to order in advance (which provides valuable intel to the publisher regarding likely sales.. hence the discount, or at least that seems logical to me).

What I wondered is, given the fact that the ATS community as a whole are in a sense de facto contributors to the content of the book, shouldn't they get some sort of discount based just on their membership?

Do I expect a discount? Nope
Do I personally feel entitled to one? Again no, but I've only been a member since mid Oct. and nothing I have posted is likely to have made a difference to the book.. other more established members may feel differently... or not. In truth the question just struck me as interesting and I was curious as to what Jim's (or maybe even more pertinently any of the Amigo's opinions, as Jim, as author would have no say as to what price the book sells at) take on the situation would be

Just curious but if the question ruffles feathers in any way... I happily withdraw it

Peace

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

So where are the answers to all of these questions then? I see only questions..lot's of them, but no answers.

spikey.

You will have to READ THE BOOK baby puppy. Some will be talked about and answered on our show with Jim. Member questions will be asked until we run out of time and Jim answers.

Now what part of this do you not understand?

Dave

[edit on 10/28/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Jim Marrs,

I'm confused about the whole Conspiracy Theory phenomenon. Most of it seems to be just an updated version of the Protocols of Zion. Throw in some Madame Blatavsky and Hitler alien and occult stuff and you have the Shadow Government/Alien plot for a New World Order.

The fact that consipracy theories seem like Nazi propaganda makes me wonder if that's not what they are. Your "Rise of the Fourth Reich" indicates that through Paperclip, Nazis have made their way into mainstream corporate America. It seems logical that they would re-package the Protocols of Zion for a new generation. And they do so using the same tactic that Hitler used to come into power: Turnspeak. ( www.tips-q.com... )

Yesterday, I came across "Black Sun: Aryan Cults, Esoteric Nazism, and the Politics of Identity" by Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke online. The book basically says the allegations of a NWO plot is really just a neo-nazi psyops plot to drum up support for the overthrow of the US government. Goodrick-Clarke even connects Icke to neo-nazi militia groups saying he's being used by them. Also that Nexus Magazine is owned by the same neo-nazis people and is being used to infiltrate the New Age and Green Peace movements.

Considering this background, isn't the real conspiracy that those who spread the Illuminati (aka. Jewish) NWO conspiracy are the true conspirators? In other words, it's neo-Nazis that are spreading the rumors of a NWO conspiracy. And the real NWO are the Nazi diehards?

Confusing, I know. But that's the nature of Turnspeak.

[edit on 28/10/2008 by Matrix1111]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
1/ how much do you know about the pole shift in 2012?
2/ how much our planet will be affected?

thanks

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Was Napoleon Bonaparte actually a good guy who wanted to end British world domination?

How big is the industrial hemp conspiracy?

Do you think Bosnian pyramids are real?

Do you somehow deny holocaust or at least think it is overrated?

Do all religions come from the same source which is interpreted differently?

tnx

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Nice.
I am armed, stocked up, learned of the ways of coping with situation "x".
Have I wasted my time and money?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexG141989

Howdy AlexG141989,

I am not saying that we have turned the corner on UFO disclosure, but I do believe we are today at that corner. Since the Stephenville sightings at the first of this year (see my new Above Top Secret book due out next month for details) there has been both increasing interest and unusual objectivity in the news media coupled with a new spate of TV programs conspicuously absent the usual snickering and eye-rolling of the hosts. I feel we are entering a new phase of openness regarding UFOs and it would behoove everyone to pay serious attention. Having said that, don't expect any full or final disclosure from the government -ever - it's simply not constructed that way. Knowledge is indeed power and no one in government wants to give up their power.

Jim Marrs

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

Howdy ItsTheQuestion,

It is indeed the question -- the $64,000 question. (Sorry, that was probably before your time) Who is at the top of this planet's power pyramid? I suppose the answer lies in where you are willing to stop investigating. Many people stop at the answer that "sh*t happens" and the whole world is governed by coincidences and capriciousness with a dose of greed and corruption. Others press on to realize that certain powerful institutions, such as the federal governments, multinational corporations and NGOs have the power. Others go beyond that to see that individuals within secretive societies such as the Council on Foreign Affairs and its offshoot, The Trilateral Commission, and the inner-core elite of these two societies, the Bilderbergs, control governments through their control of NGOs, corporations and non-profit foundations. Some keep going to see that a mere handful of men (very few women allowed) are at the center of these secretive societies, which can all be traced back through history to the Ancient Mystery Schools of Greece and Egypt. A few even suspect that this handful of men are in contact with the extraterrestrials described in Sumerian tablets predating the Bible by thousands of years. If such ETs hold power over this world's wealthy elite, then who holds control over them? Some High Council? A galactic federation? Trans-dimensional beings? God? The Devil? The final answer is what has plagued humankind throughout its history. Precious few have devoted the time and energy to even studying the question, much less determine the answer.

Jim Marrs

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Hi, Mr. Marrs, eagerly awaiting your book. I am gonna jump straight to the chemtrail chapter, and wondered if you could say a few words on this topic.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

Howdy maria_stardust!

Please see my answer to AlexG141989, two posts up which basically answers your question. Thanks for moderating!

Jim

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Howdy Evasius,

It should be obvious that the ruling elite has no real need for more wealth. Most of them already are worth more money than most of us can imagine. No, their trip is power - the power to control and manipulate, and even decimate, whole populations - for they believe that overpopulation is fundamental problem on the Earth. Too many people, "useless eaters" as Henry Kissinger described us. They really would like to see a less populated planet with just enough people to supply their needs and creature comforts. This may explain the toxins in our foods and water, endless limited conflicts, the Chemtrail aerosol spraying program and weather modification taking place all across the planet.

Jim Marrs

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join