posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 08:11 AM
Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Is the Federal Reserve a scam
My questions regard the Federal Reserve... (mostly)
Judging from your Rule by Secrecy
, there's little doubt that you will confirm that the Fed is indeed a scam. However, there's a few points
I'm still unclear about.
1. If each dollar printed comes with a debt in the form of an interest bearing bond or t-bill, it is of course, impossible to repay the principal.
However, this assumes that no assets is created outside the Federal Reserve.
If for example, a gold mine is discovered, can't this gold be used to pay back the principle?
2. Why does the Federal Reserve give back most of its profit to the treasury? (~30 billion/year) Is it simply a control mechanism and not in itself a
profit maker for the elite?
3. Have you yourself ever been accused of being an anti-Semite by detractors? (ie. The ADL branded David Icke an anti-Semite and said "illuminati"
was actually a code word for "jews".
4. Do you know of any modern conspiracies involving Freemasons? Is modern masonry being used for nefarious purposes? In your opinion, are there any
5. In a book you contributed to, You Are Being Lied To
, Russ Kick mentions that out of of every dollar "put into economic trade, $66 is put
into high-risk speculation." In your opinion, how does this relate to today's financial crisis? (assuming of course you generally agree with the
[edit on 27/10/08 by ConspiracyNut23]