It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Video: September 11th with Gwyneth Paltrow (documentary film on 9/11)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Strange September 11th movie that predicts the attacks..

I am very interested in seeing more on this movie, I haven't tried calling the number yet but may do this week although I believe this video is a year old already. The prediction (whether genuine I am not sure) is rather startling and a must see for anyone following the 9/11 conspiracies.

Apparently this was made before it happened.

Can anyone please shed some more light on this video??

[edit on 25-10-2008 by Insolubrious]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
wow... i don't know what to think about this, but it's kind of amazing.

thanks for posting!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Not sure if this is legitimate film or if it's somehow spliced together.

this I found Here
it's called End Of Days and the production date is listed as 2007

This gripping documentary film focused on premonitions is being held back from release. The film features controversial interviews with Gwyneth Paltrow, Willem Dafoe, Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle. Our film company (Angel Pictures) is still in the pre production stages of shooting our science fiction thriller tentatively entitled "Visitors" but because of all the false and inaccurate media attention we have hit some extreme obstacles. We are hoping that our gripping documentary film "Small Dreams evidence of a conspiracy" with a running time of one hour and fourty seven minutes will soon be released. What started out as a behind the scenes documentary showing the making of a supernatural thriller became a startling expose showing an elaborate police conspiracy against a science fiction film. If anyone thinks that they may be able to help with this matter please contact us. We are hoping that film distribution companies, cable networks, producers, directors and anyone else that may be able to help with the matter will come forward. Angel Pictures Film Production Bergen, Norway Mobile ph #47-988-61-764 Business ph #47-469-16-808 You can read the four page article written by the film company explaining the truth in the matter, you can also view the dvd cover and still frames from the movie set at the following link: good-times.webshots.com...

mostly it talks about other FICTION films it has produced and gotten into some trouble over.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
i think if they were talking to gwenyth paltrow about the trade centres and 9/11 they would not have edited out the questions.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by ll__raine__ll]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I call BS. First tipped me off when they said the men burst in with guns but they paid the police, so it's like it never happened. Complete hogwash. They've taken bits and pieces of clips and moved them around to fit their needs. Don't be a sucker.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Too many people had the 9/11/2001 script.
And now we all know what happened.
The problem is what happens next.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
If they really had anything interesting to say, they would have found a narrator who doesn't have mush mouth from hell. How would anyone be able to sit through a whole movie of someone talking like they just had major dental surgery?

Besides that, it makes little sense, and they definitely lost me at time travel. People should not be using 9/11 for entertainment, and this couldn't be more obviously a joke.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Kid sounds like he's taken a few hockey pucks to the mouth.

I do believe that he's entirely earnest in this endeavor, whatever exactly it is.

I watched the video. I've always got a few minutes to watch Mrs. Martin [that lucky rock star!] née Paltrow. But what I came away with, besides a newfound appreciation for her with dark hair, is, to get back on-topic, confusion as to what this video is actually proposing here.

Like raine mentioned, what were the questions? How did some WoWer with a speech impediment get all these rich entertainment figures to answer his questions [whatever they actually were]?

And why are they all drinking from a fast-food cup?

new topics

top topics

join