It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone having dreams about Armageddon?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Not only do i have dreams about The Great Tribulation,but i have dreams about personal accomplices in my life that have come to pass,and these Great Tribulation dreams are going to come to pass too.

'In the Last Days,God Says,I Will Pour Out My Spirit ON ALL PEOPLE,Your Sons and daughters will Prophesy,Your Young Men Will Have Visions,Your Old Men Will Dream Dreams'-Acts 2:17

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
My scariest personal dream is the kind you can't wake up from but you know you are dreaming. The nightmare where you are trapped but there is no way out. When your mind becomes a prison. You are seemingly physically bound in your mind but there is no escape. Those are my nightmares, though the frequency they occur is low and consistent. Perhaps once a month would be the most for a nightmare. but my most terrible nightmare has started to become recurrent. Nothing really too scary about that right now as I feel it is stress induced. Either way I don't feel as if it is a premontion of something horrid happening.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

[I dreamed there was a virus killing everyone ]

A few nights ago I had a dream about this too ..
The Gov somehow gave us all some sort of virus (I am not real sure how )I was thinking like we all got shots or it was in our food (cant recall the details)
All I know is we were all aware that it was the Gov who gave it to us ..And we also knew they had the cure and they were witholding it from us so we all knew we were going to die ..end of dream ..

I am sure I have been reading way too much on ATS though ....

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
me and my partner have been having regular dreams of tsuimans that are in 3d graphic eg the dream looks very real.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by deathpoet69]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Yes, i had 2... (probably more but i seem to forget dreams fast)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I had a dream only one time on this type of subject. It was quite a few years ago but it stuck in my head cause It was so "real" feeling at the time.

In the dream, I woke up and was outside of the house. Looking around and there was nothing left...no green, no trees, no houses, no buildings...
nothing was moving on land or air, no birds...no animals, no humans.

For as far as I could see to the horizon everything was wiped away, like level with the surface, and the surface was like a gray dust. It covered everything.

Then I woke up in real life, and thought what happened? Everyone and everything is just gone.
=============================================

It was sort of like those movies like your the last person on earth.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I dreamt that I was driving down the highway, (the whole dream had this FEEL of a momentous GLOBAL event) and a HUGE chunk of some kind of flaming machinery crashes to the ground, tearing up the pavement, and basicaly destroying the highway. I pull off to the side, and look up, and there are HUNDREDS of falling debris from some MASSIVE machinery, trailing thick black smoke, and crashing to the ground in flames... ANYONE have a similar dream?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Combatmed1

Yeah, I've had those dreams since I was a small child. Possibly it's because I was put through a rough and tumble childhood and never knew what would happen next. They say apocalypse dreams happen a lot when life is "unstable" and just generally crappy.

At any rate, whether Armageddon happens in my lifetime or not is inconsequential. If it happens, it happens. I just go on with my life and try to enjoy it as best I can. Armageddon - Armeshmeddon!

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
GREAT BLOG. For some reason I keep having dreams of Armaggedon for 4 years now. I dream of it at least 3 times a week. Even when I don't think about it I just close my eyes and then I dream of it. It's strange because I dream that the world flood, or I see a big light/fire coming towards Earth. But it's usually a big flood and I see my family and friends drowning. I used to be a christian of some kind and I kinda quit and now I keep having dreams that the sisters keep telling me to come back and believe and then the next day I have a dream about Armageddon. It's so weird.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Vodo34861

Yep,

It's going to happen. It sucks, i know, but the end of times is here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join