It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone having dreams about Armageddon?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I have had a very vivid dream for the past few nights about Armageddon. I was wondering if anyone has had dreams about it as well in recent times.

The dream in short consisted of a very dark sky almost black but yet I could still see around. The outline of 2 large circles in the sky very close to the horizon and a face above it. Then a flashing light coming from the horizon that illuminated the circles and the face. A voice was heard by all, and the masses believed it was the voice of god but I believed it to be a false god.

Long shot but just asking, I have never had a dream about the Armageddon before but most of my other vivid dreams have come to pass.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I have this all the time
for many years, doesn't really mean anything besides that your gonna gave bad news told to you or your life is gonna change suddenly and unexpectedly at that. Doesn't mean its a vision and the world is gonna end

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
No !

No .. I am NOT having dreams about 'Armageddon'

I USED to have dramatic dreams caused by too many Nostradamus 'apolcalyptic special' tv shows

But I grew out of it.

Life went on

Years and years passed

And I was busy, raising children and paying bills and so forth

One day I looked back and realised just how much time I'd wasted in 'expecting the world to end'. It didn't. All the prophecies and 'deadlines' had passed while I was busy getting through life

THEN I learned from my parents that they'd been programmed to expect ' The End' as well

AND they told me that THEIR parents had been put through the same malarky

Now it's YOUR turn.

It's just part of human ego to expect 'something big' will happen in THEIR lifetime

but it doesn't. And they get old and die and still nothing's happened (apart from the usual recessions, depressions, orchestrated wars, doom and gloom predictions, etc. etc.)

It's just a rite of passage

every generation is put through it

some really take it to heart and actually look forward to it

and especially these days, with the Sheep deliberately addicted to drama, courtesy of movies, tv, etc.

Nothing will happen

You will get older .. get very old .. and you'll die. Just like everyone else.

So may as well get on with life, boring though it seems

And here's an idea. Put all that drama-lust to work in your own life. Take up bungy-jumping --- become a fireman --- go deep sea diving --- or get married, have 2.2 kids .. then go through the all-absorbing personal drama of divorce and custody and property settlements !! Whoo hoo !!

and if you crave still MORE drama ... get married again !

Armageddon will be small cheese compared to all that

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Nope, I am not. I once had a dream about a year ago that is the closest thing I could say to that, although it was more like after any such thing.

In the dream, I am driving down the road with 2 other people(not sure who). I am in the country a bit, out by a big lake and a damn. Looks like somewhere such as Montana or some place like that. I am driving a truck. Off to the side, I can see UFO's hovering and police types on the roads to keep people from getting closer. They are picking up radiation from the area to restore it I somehow knew. I can see multiple UFO's across the field doing this. And I can see in the front of the closest UFO a human, and an "alien" that is like a blue light.

I go threw a tunnel in the road after passing this, and then I make a right turn into the woods and then the trees and such start going through me really really fast like I'm in a portal of some sort. Then I wake up.

Only time I've ever had a dream about UFO's or anything dealing with radiation. Never had anything close before or after. No clue if it had any meaning, it was just weird.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
No kidding bro.....I have been having completely whacked out dreams for the past few weeks....All of them have to do with the world going down the crapper...My first one was the strangest...I woke up at 1:41am and went into the front room.....My parents and sisters were huddled by the tv crying...It didn't even occur to me to ask them why they were in my house lol.....There was something on the news about the sun.....Thats when I realized that its 1:41am and its daylight outside!!!! I go out into the yard and all of my army buddies are there....I look up and the sun just looks weird, there are all kinds of coronal ejections coming out of it and it looks like an aurora all over the sky. I turn to run inside to get to my wife and the sun explodes.....Thats when I woke up....

My numerous other dreams have been involving nuclear weapons and even that nifty extra planet all the cool kids are talking about!!!!I don't know about any of you but lately I have been getting this god-awful feeling that something just isn't right...I was talking to my best friend and he is having the same feeling....The strange thing is he also had a dream similar to mine about the sun.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Funny I've had a very similar dream. It was a long time ago, and no face just a voice. Besides the sky was black and the rest of the earth shined in a tone of red. All I remember besides that was I was standing on hill by a little house with a bunch of people I didn't know...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I have had dreams of this nature since I became aware of my true nature and reason for being here. Some nights I have regular dreams where I journey to other realms. Sometimes they are dreams of battles I have taken part in in the past or occasionally future battles, and some of my dreams are simply battle simulators. It isn't often that I have future dreams, but when I do I pay close attention because they always come true.

At this point I have very few dreams of my unconscious working out issues through metaphor, as I believe many humans do on a regular basis. I am rarely aware that I am dreaming but always retain all of my "abilities" in the dreamtime, and almost always interact. I have seen what the world will become, and the war that is coming.

In response to Dock6, I am sure that what you're saying may be true that most generations believe there will be an "armageddon" in their time. That, however, does not mean it isn't true this time. Nothing can be known for sure, since everything is constantly changing, but I hope your viewpoint doesn't prevent others from believing whatever resonates in their heart.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Yes, I actually had two dreams this week, one related directly to Nibiru.

Does this mean something? Yes, I am certain it means I spend far too much time on ATS!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
My dream had a gigantic black triangle, clearly a craft of some kind, followed by a loud voice. It was some kind of worldwide event - everyong heard the voice and saw the craft. I was cautiously happy to have seen it, waking up my family to see it as well, until the U.S. started celebrating with a giant "welcome the aliens" demonstration involving chemtrails, fighter jets, and a light show. Then I became alarmed and I somehow 'knew' (the way you do in dreams) that this was the end of the world.

However, this dream occurred before dawn on October 14th. After all the hype about a mothership and project bluebeam, it is not surprising that I had such a dream.

A long time ago, I had a dream that aliens invaded the earth. We were losing badly - it was very weird. At the time I didn't even believe in UFO's and thoughts of aliens were not a factor in my life, so it was a bizarre dream to have; out of the blue, as it were.

I have recurrent dreams of giant tornadoes ripping through my city, which is strange because I have never seen a tornado and I live in an area where they never occur. I also have dreams of giant tidal waves so big that the top of our local mountains is not high enough to be safe.

When I was a child, I had several apocalyptic dreams, beginning the night of and in the nights immediately following a *possible* abduction experience. (I have posted elsewhere about my childhood experience with an E.T.)

I have also had dreams that I went to church and my church had been closed by the government. It was now illegal to be a Christian - and that was years before I ever saw this or any other conspiracy web site.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by OuttaHere]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I have bizarre dreams like this at least once a month. A few months ago I had one that left me sweating and breathing hard when I woke up. I can't recall what happened in most of the dream, but I ended up standing either in a large field or I was in the middle of a big city looking up into the sky and seeing a bunch of weird looking projectiles heading down onto earth. I remember rolling up into a ball with my eyes closed and I could actually feel a shockwave approaching along with a bright light and thinking "Oh my God, I'm actually going to die." That's when I woke up thinking "Holy [snip]Other dreams I have consisted of hundreds of tornadoes ripping through the world around me, looking down streets and seeing a huge wall of water coming at me, robots chasing me that I barely outrun, opening doors to places I need to go but there is a black wall in the way, looking up into sky and seeing planets moving closer to Earth. The most recent dream I had was Earth was moving towards another planet that had life and was on the verve on colliding with it. The sky was multicolored and there was no gravity for some reason. I dunno.. crazy stuff.

[edit on 15-12-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Vodo34861

I had a very interesting and vivid dream the other day. It involced Armageddon and a direct conversation with the Antichrst. It was a pretty good dream because he had no power over me and I just kind of laughed at him.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
My reoccuring dreams always consist of the same disaster.... a giant flood. I've had the dream many times with several different scenarios, but they all usually play out the same.... a very quick, rapid onset flood that gives people little or no time to react. Does anyone know what could cause such a phenomenon?

My dream never reveals this but I always imagine something very large crashing into the ocean and thowing up a large amount of water or causing the sea to quickly flood into the continent. I live in Austin, Tx which is pretty far inland, but there are also two very large lakes and damns nearyby....we are also about a few hours from the gulf of mexico.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I recently had a nightmare that made me think it was better to die than survive. I have had prophetic dreams in the past, so I just tried to play it off as too much doom and gloom hunting on the web.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by atzmaz

I had a profound dream like that one once, it is why I moved from my home state of California. In the wake of the big splash there was a vacuum effect which sucked the reality straight out of this dimension, then released with a cataclysmic force that blew away everything with beyond gail force strength.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vodo34861
I have had a very vivid dream for the past few nights about Armageddon. I was wondering if anyone has had dreams about it as well in recent times.

The dream in short consisted of a very dark sky almost black but yet I could still see around. The outline of 2 large circles in the sky very close to the horizon and a face above it. Then a flashing light coming from the horizon that illuminated the circles and the face. A voice was heard by all, and the masses believed it was the voice of god but I believed it to be a false god.

Long shot but just asking, I have never had a dream about the Armageddon before but most of my other vivid dreams have come to pass.

Yea I had those for years, since I was a child.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Vodo34861

A week ago Thursday, I dreamed I was going to die Monday. My dream did not say what Monday, but I have never dreamed anything like this before. It was very creepy and matter-a- factually. Then the next Friday night , I dreamed there was a virus killing everyone and I was at ground zero. The dream was very vivid and realistic. Both of these have really gotten to me and are with me every day now.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock6

One day I looked back and realised just how much time I'd wasted in 'expecting the world to end'. It didn't. All the prophecies and 'deadlines' had passed while I was busy getting through life

THEN I learned from my parents that they'd been programmed to expect ' The End' as well

AND they told me that THEIR parents had been put through the same malarky

It's just part of human ego to expect 'something big' will happen in THEIR lifetime

but it doesn't. And they get old and die and still nothing's happened (apart from the usual recessions, depressions, orchestrated wars, doom and gloom predictions, etc. etc.)

I hope you're right...Dock6 My mother actually said the same thing to me the other day. Said they went through exactly the same thing during the cold war, made the analogy of bomb shelters. It's a tough question. All I can say is I'd like you to be correct...

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
My friend had a dream of that. the armies of Iraq, America, Russia, and another one I can't remember met and began to fight. Four armies fought and above the sky was dark with storm clouds and a bright light shone through the clouds, seemly fighting the darkness. Creepy premonition, no?

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I don't usually, but I did have one recently, or rather a couple.

I know I woke up in between because I debated writing down details from the first one, before deciding not to and going back to sleep, only to have the second one.

I don't really remember much other than the number 11.

The first dream was about an EQ, and 11 was the magnitude. I don't think it affected me, and I seem to recall it was a discussion with someone else about this EQ.
It was very detailed in information, but I don't remember what we talked about other than the EQ.

The second one was an explosion. Same thing, we discussed the explosion as though it had happened somewhere else, and the number 11 was involved in describing the device used. It was deliberate.

The day after, although I used to write these things down and find events occurring that seemed to match a lot of the details, I decided that these dreams were probably a result of reading this forum

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join