It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Approach of the Anti-Christ

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I am sure this topic has been discussed before but I found this article to be informative. I want to share it with the Ats community and see what you guys think.

I am not a bible thumping religeous nut by far, But, I am starting to wonder if this whole Anti-Christ thing isn't going to pan out right before our eyes. It seems like we are headed in that direction and this article suggests that the economy was engineered (duhhh) for the purpose of letting -you know who- come in and save the day. If that is true, then we are alot closer than we think to seeing who this a-hole is.
Who is going to swoop in and fix a global economy?

Here is the article

Here is a snippet;

Wall st, the earthly centre of the market meltdown

It’s an old story that has been repeated so many times, yet the greater part of humanity still hasn’t learned. But the lesson is a simple one and until we learn it we will carry on repeating the same old mistakes.

For the Illuminati have a history of creating problems, or allowing them to develop to the stage where people demand, “something must be done”! At which point the Illuminati then step forward with an answer. A solution that formerly might have been unacceptable had it not been needed to fix a problem requiring urgent remedy

Christian esoteric researcher and teacher Rudolph Steiner taught that a figure known to the ancient Zoroastrians as the epitome of evil would incarnate toward the end of the 20th century.
Referred to as Ahriman, Steiner taught that he would likely appear in North America and that others would incarnate before him to assist his passage to prominence.

Spiritually developed men undermine Ahriman’s power and thus he seeks to entrap mankind in a purely physical realm. Impeding man’s spiritual evolution with greed as embodied in the “consumer society”, or more subtle intellectual enticements as may be found in the confines of scientific materialism.

One might even say that the current economic crisis was a set-up; staged like a theatre piece for this character to appear as a redeemer, rescuing the world from impending market meltdown.

From this elevated point and buoyed by public acclaim after contending with the global economic crisis, he would only be few steps away from taking command in a looming confrontation with Iran.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by cbass]

[edit on 24-10-2008 by cbass]

Edit to add [ ex] tags

[edit on 10/26/2008 by semperfortis]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Oh! Oh! Oh! Wait I think I know this one!!! It's Obama isn't it?

Barack Obama is the antichrist!!! Of course it's all so obvious!

Why haven't we heard about this before?

And why am i getting this really odd sense of deja vu?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MrVertigo

I don't think anyone said that but you dear friend.
Perhaps you need to sit the next couple of plays out. It sounds like you've been up all night, knee deep in conspiracy theories.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrVertigo
Oh! Oh! Oh! Wait I think I know this one!!! It's Obama isn't it?

Barack Obama is the antichrist!!! Of course it's all so obvious!

Why haven't we heard about this before?

And why am i getting this really odd sense of deja vu?
no he is not the antichrist , the antichrist will be loved by evrybody obama is not loved by evrybody when i say evrybody i mean those who dont know the end times prophecies, and are not born again christians. i beseach he public to please read the book of rev. see that the 4 horsemen are appraoching and yes this is the end times , prepare for the rapture dont be left behind because your to educated to believ in GOD. not saying you are but those who scoff at the word of GOD and the obvious .

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Vertigo was being sarcastic (I think).

There are some angles to this. The Anti-Christ is really coming. Or the Bible is simply nothing but a script written by aliens long ago. Or a script written by the all too human Zionists. I for one don't buy the notion that the Rothschilds were/are all humans. Seriously, at least someone from that family should have some conscience or sanity. Something is controlling them. Or they are 'something'.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by eldard]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
What I wonder is, Is this all self fulfilling prophesy?
Have the ptb researched the bible and taken notes, and followed the script verbatum? Or, are they unknowingly fulfilling prophesy?

Or, was this "prophesy" really just a how to guide, all along, written by beings with an outside perspective, able to glace through time and set up this world domination spaning thousands of years of preparation?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I for one am not a believer in Anti Christ,I don't believe it was in 1st of bibles,but the fact that things are mysteriously falling into place does make me wonder,has this all been staged for years? lot's of circumstances,all too scripted somehow

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Oldtimer2

If we are truely in the end times it will manifest itself to everyone, sleeping or not, in the next few years. Hell, we already have the phrase New World Order being tossed around like a football on CNN for Christs sake.

We are going thru some turbulent times, that's for sure.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Ah ha !!

You're too smart ... and now you've given yourself away, lol

You KNOW what this is all about. You ARE too smart to play ingenue.

And here's how you betrayed your intelligence:

Have the ptb researched the bible and taken notes, and followed the script verbatum?

YOU know that's what they're doing, as do all those others who're pretty smart too.

Doing this ( 'researched the bible and taken notes, and followed the script verbatum?) is how they operate. It's what they've programmed their own sheepies to accept. And why they've poured billions into Christian fundamentalism to achieve within the competitors'-camps also.

Now they have EVERYone programmed to accept and expect The Rupture

oh .. and the 'anti-Christ' of course.

So sure, they follow the script (their own script in any case, even though it's an oldie) and orchestrate 'events' to coincide with that script.

Story of Jesus had to jump through the same hoops.

You or I could do the same thing, given a bit of time.

First, write the script.
Gain a monopoly on the media and promote your script
Invest brass in programming the sheep to EXPECT the pre-scripted event
Use your media to ramp up the expectation, drama and fear

Then, sim sala bim ... cause the pre-scripted events to occur on schedule.

Conversely ... plan an event. Then 'discover' a supposedly 'ancient text' which falsely predicts the event which you calmly put into action.

I mean let's face it .. people will buy anything. Especially if it promises to 'save' them from taking responsibility for the rest of their boring lives.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

Ok, I might be a little tipsy tonite but,
Did you just agree with me or insult me?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I think the PTB after the time of Jesus wrote the bible.

There is evidence to suggest Jesus was Cleopatra's son by Caesar and that Jesus wanted to create a new empire and hit upon the idea of achieving this by creating a new religion. (Ring of Power part 10 onwards, youtube...also various internet articles and books)

I think they were given directions/help by the Annunaki bloodline (consider the egyprian-annunaki ties) with the express purpose of outlining a plan for global domination, the 1st part of the agenda being to create a global religion (christianity). Many of the prophecies written by the "apostles" applied to political, cultural and econmic events they were in the thick of at the time as the plans for the global Roman Empire were unfolding...what better way to generate believers in your fake religion than to "prophecy" about future events you already knew were likely to happen.

Even the mark of the beast 666 thing applied to some sort of branding the Romans receieved on their hand in those times, like a tattoo of sorts that they had to have in order to buy/sell/be identified as a loyal citizen etc

I think many prophecies were already fulfilled back in those days but that it's now a cycle being repeated. If they were in league with the highly advanced Annunaki, it is entirely conceivable that the Annunaki envisaged a grand plan for global domination, ending in the manifestation of the "kingdom of god " (kingdom of Enlil-Jehovah) as outlined in the final chapter of revelations....

Those loyal to the bloodline would end up in positions of power throughout the centuries and therefore be in a position to maneuver events to "fulfill" further prophecies and repeat others.

The Anti Christ was planned by them and so was/is the "real Jesus" who is to come after him, the "real second coming"...read revelations and note the "real" second coming involves " michael and his angels" appearing as a huge army in the skies and raining down judgement on mankind, killing millions of the "unfaithful"........translation = massive ufo invasion from Enlil's faction to kill tens of millions while the "rapture" is a kind of "beam them up scotty" scenario to lead even more to their deaths. The anti christ in my mind is deliberately placed to make people expect the "real deal" when the "real deal" is just the devil in disguise......coming to kill the masses.
It's not the actual historical jesus coming - him being Cleopatra's son, long dead now - but the Annunaki's who suppor Enlil. Remember, Enlil always wanted man enslaved and ignorant...this was certainly achived via the installation of Christianity and other religions who similarly await the return of their respective "saviours".

In one fell swoop billions could be killed, leaving only a select few on earth who will then be taken over by the Annunaki as they once were before in ancient history. 1,000 years of "peace" ensues before "god" (Enlil) physically returns to Earth to reign once again as he did an age ago.

I envisage a scenario where the survivors are all brainwashed into worshipping this lot and a new wave of genetic engineering will ensue to "perfect" the remnant, and create new humans who are effectively clones, unable to reproduce, just like the original Adamite species was millenia before.

Read annunaki history on earth and you'll see TWICE before their plan for global domination screwed up, mostly down to Enki and his faction throwing a spanner in the works. This time it's different.

I think it's all been planned - the false prophet (Benjamin Creme) paving the way for the Antichrist (Maitreya) who will reign for a while until the second coming of Enlil's faction...........I don't think there is any Jesus Christ saviour coming to rescue mankind at all, I think it is the creator gods coming to take over .

google Benjamin Creme, Maitreya
google share international...the maitreya's magazine
google the maitreya's UN connection
read how the maitreya will appear on worldwide TV on his day of declaration and "beam" thoughts into people's minds telepathically

This is a WAR against humans by the creators who made us. They have never gone away and they will be returning to claim their creations and to set up their "new kingdom" as per revelations, with everyone else outside of it left to live a life on the run if they have not already been killed

2012 millions are expecting massive natural disasters around the globe...if these don't happen naturally they can be ENGINEERED by weather warfare technology. It will fulfill the prophecy of their bible, that time being the precurser to the arrival of the antichrist who will appear at man's darkest hour as if to "rescue" them.....he is not a political leader, the bible clearly states this being can perform supernatural "miracles" and acts like Jesus Christ, this figure has a SPIRITUAL mission as well as being PART OF the political and economic scene.... Maitreya we are told closely supports the efforts of the UN and advises powerful figured via his spokesperson Benjamin Creme.

this is my 2 cents anyway

[edit on 25/10/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

OK my head is about to explode. I am already way far behind on my reading and now this???Thanks for all of the input. I don't know where to begin.
I have often thought that, what better way to decieve people than to get them to believe in a false savior and then turn out to BE that savior in the end. Brilliant.What makes me sad is the extent of peoples gullability.
People for centuries have believed whatever they were told to believe.
And now we are paying for it.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
If you haven't done so already read up on Alex Collier, The Terra Papers and watch the documentary Ring of Power, which is my personal favorite.

Then there's the interview of Thomas Edwin Castello.

Few biblical armageddon in them but they do provide into the alien and egyptian backgrounds.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
TPTB did not write the bible.

If they did I am pretty sure they would have left out all that stuff about love and peace and turn the other cheek etc etc ..instead of WAR WAR REVENGE HATE ..Carry Guns and be sure to shoot anyone who comes into your house (The bible says if someone steals your shoes give them your coat too ) .....which is what TPTB want yall to do is HATE HATE HATE and REBEL KILL STEAL >..so you will give them a real good reason to CONTROL YOU >...

They are using the bible and prophecy to try and deceive the very elect if they could ..which if you know THAT WORD (Not just take everything out of context or just know a few verses etc) you will see that the coming supposed christ is not the JESUS CHRIST second coming ..it is the ANTICHRIST who wants you to think he is Christ ...(some christians who do not know the word very well will believe that this guy is Christ comeing back a second time) ...The Jews are still waiting for his first coming ..because they did not believe that Jesus was the Christ ...........

And the ANTICHRIST will have to be JEWISH or the Jews will not believe he is their coming messiah ...he will not be a MUSLIM especially because they HATE the Muslims and the Muslims hate the Jews ...(So no Obama is not the AC) because no way will the Jews believe anyone as their messiah unless he can prove he is Jewish ..he will have to be someone who is from the line of DAVID ..or they will not accept him .

Here is what the Jews are expecting as their messiah (Who will be the AC) ..

The term "moshiach" literally means "the anointed one," and refers to the ancient practice of anointing kings with oil when they took the throne. The moshiach is the one who will be anointed as king in the End of Days.
The Moshiach

The moshiach will be a great political leader descended from King David (Jeremiah 23:5). The moshiach is often referred to as "moshiach ben David" (moshiach, son of David). He will be well-versed in Jewish law, and observant of its commandments (Isaiah 11:2-5). He will be a charismatic leader, inspiring others to follow his example. He will be a great military leader, who will win battles for Israel. He will be a great judge, who makes righteous decisions (Jeremiah 33:15). But above all, he will be a human being, not a god, demi-god or other supernatural being.

It has been said that in every generation, a person is born with the potential to be the moshiach. If the time is right for the messianic age within that person's lifetime, then that person will be the moshiach. But if that person dies before he completes the mission of the moshiach, then that person is not the moshiach.

What About Jesus?

Jews do not believe that Jesus was the moshiach. Assuming that he existed, and assuming that the Christian scriptures are accurate in describing him (both matters that are debatable), he simply did not fulfill the mission of the moshiach as it is described in the biblical passages cited above. Jesus did not do any of the things that the scriptures said the messiah would do.

On the contrary, another Jew born about a century later came far closer to fulfilling the messianic ideal than Jesus did. His name was Shimeon ben Kosiba, known as Bar Kokhba (son of a star), and he was a charismatic, brilliant, but brutal warlord. Rabbi Akiba, one of the greatest scholars in Jewish history, believed that Bar Kokhba was the moshiach. Bar Kokhba fought a war against the Roman Empire, catching the Tenth Legion by surprise and retaking Jerusalem. He resumed sacrifices at the site of the Temple and made plans to rebuild the Temple. He established a provisional government and began to issue coins in its name. This is what the Jewish people were looking for in a moshiach; Jesus clearly does not fit into this mold. Ultimately, however, the Roman Empire crushed his revolt and killed Bar Kokhba. After his death, all acknowledged that he was not the moshiach.

Throughout Jewish history, there have been many people who have claimed to be the moshiach, or whose followers have claimed that they were the moshiach: Shimeon Bar Kokhba, Shabbatai Tzvi, Jesus, and many others too numerous to name. Leo Rosten reports some very entertaining accounts under the heading False Messiahs in his book, The Joys of Yiddish. But all of these people died without fulfilling the mission of the moshiach; therefore, none of them were the moshiach. The moshiach and the Olam Ha-Ba lie in the future, not in the past.
Biblical Passages Referring to the Moshiach

The following passages in the Jewish scriptures are the ones that Jews consider to be messianic in nature or relating to the end of days. These are the ones that we rely upon in developing our messianic concept:

* Isaiah 2, 11, 42; 59:20
* Jeremiah 23, 30, 33; 48:47; 49:39
* Ezekiel 38:16
* Hosea 3:4-3:5
* Micah 4
* Zephaniah 3:9
* Zechariah 14:9
* Daniel 10:14
www.jewfaq.org...

Keep in mind they DO NOT READ THE NT at all ..

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
the anti-christ is who you least suspect it, it could be the pope.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

I love you.

Yes. Now my brain has reformed, I was about ready to create a army of people that literally want to kill NWO, but now..... I'm just like, back to the annunaki, f-it.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

I'm not convinced they do not follow the NT at all. It is the controllers who decided how the bible was put together , this book being the blueprint for their agenda of global domination. Why bother to include it unless it served a purpose for them?

The NT /Jesus plan was an attempt to enslave man via means of spiritual wafare and you only have to read through some of the "prophecies" in it to see how they are manifesting them. Especially the stuff in Revelations.
It doesn't matter if a few elements of one or two prophecies do not pan out entirely as predicted...they didn't in Jeus's day yet tens of millions still followed him as the christial religion grew....they will simply say the original prophecies were "misinterpreted".

Look into the Maitreya of Share international. His UN connections and support OF the UN and the notion of global governance, a cashless society, etc. This person has been making "prophecies" about world events which have come to pass..he obviously has insider knowledge. He is not planning to declare himself openly until a global economic collapse has taken place. There are then the terrible natural disasters to occur before he takes centre stage.Millions are expecting these in 2012 anyway...if they don't occur "naturally" they can make them happen.

I see the antichrist as their "test" to sort the willing slaves from the rebellious ones. Those who take the chip are on the "save" list, those who don't will perish.

When the return of "michael and his angels" occurs after the antichrist, Michael and his minions of "angels" wage war on the "unfaithful" of mankind...they KILL all who do not have the "seal of god" (= seal of Jehovah-Enli ....THE CHIP)

The rapture will beam people up who have the seal while the remainder on earth will be sought out and killed. When this task is complete, the faithful are brought back to earth and a "new world" created out of the ashes of the one that's been razed.

As for all the love and peace stuff.....well, of course there is universal truth in all that but how else would the dark energy gain supporters unless it presented itself in the guise of truth and light...........it's classic psychological warfare really.

Twice in ancient history they have tried for all out power but twice the rebel faction (the awakened) survived. Read the Vedas....they have reigned war with fantastic ships and advanced weapons from the skies before....
simply landing and taking over through obvious force is not the way they have ever worked...they have always wanted and needed WILLING slaves, a people who WANT to be controlled, who will submit willingly. When they come, those that are not killed will look upon those beings as their SAVIOURS and fall to their knees in willing worship. Then once the brain chips are in, there is no more trouble as the slave's minds can be controlled once and for all.

Still, they have always needed their human hybrid creations to aid them in their mission....the stage is better set for them now given the way we have evolved with science, technology and global power systems which are interconnected, communiction is at the push of the button instead of on horseback or ships at sea, we have amazing weaponry and the ability to mess with people's brains and bodies in unparalleled ways, etc...

Still this is just MY perspective and I am not asking everyone to agree with me.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienGhandi

Yes, it is more than just the NWO here. It goes way back to the creator beings and unfortunately for us, they are very dark.

If I was an egomaniacal scientist who created a hybrid species through my exceptionally adavanced understanding of genetics (and HUMAN scientists RIGHT NOW are doing just that, with animal -human DNA mixing...google it), and I put my new creations on a certain planet, you can damn well be sure I would do everything in my power to ensure my "possesions", my "creations", complied with my will and my plan for them. I certainly would not leave them to their own devices to run riot and do as they please. I obviously created them for a purpose and have a personal , ego-based attatchement to my experiments. Failure is not an option.

If I am correct in all this I just don't see how we can survive for too long - humans as we know humans could become obsolete unless the rebel alien faction step in to help us...but I've come across nothing to suggest that might occur. What if the rebel faction have been wiped out ....we have no idea what's been going on outside of Earth, what galactic war has been going on (all sorts of weird explosions go on in space our scientist cannot attribute to "natural phenomena")

I don't know what will happen when they arrive to invade - will some other faction get involved, will we be witness to great battles in our OWN skies ?
We can see from the stories in the past that Enlil's faction did meet with oppostion from Enki's faction in the past ....will it happen again or are we helpless ?

Revelations 19 describes the time of invasion when those unfaithful to god -Enlil are killed and the ones saved are "ruled with a rod of Iron". The opposing faction is cast into the "bottomless pit" for 1,000 years.........banished outside of Earth, in space, unable to gain access to Earth anymore, maybe because of some forecfield that is put in place ? Our only hope of help could be rendered HELPLESS though perhaps they may manage to save a few of us, I just don't know.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Ok if this whole thing is a set-up either by our own earthly deviants (NWO types) or by some other worldly deviants (aliens). So one of these groups designed the bible and/or/all other religeous scriptures/stories.

I don't get why they would wait so long for anything to happen. Why go away for 2000+ years? Why not just take over within a generation?

Especially if it were earthly mortals, why would they want to set these great events up for a time long after they were dead. If it were me setting up a great story like this I would certainly want to be there to see it.

And why would aliens do this? Why go away for thousands of years and risk something going wrong with their plan while they were away.

I am sorry but this is a very difficult buy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join