It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melbourne, Australia SMALL Dot in the sky manouvering.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hi,

I was doing some benchpresses right now & I noticed a small white pindot above my house in Vermont, Melbourne, Australia. It is VERY high altitude & seems to be moving around a bit.

Can someone with a Telescope in Melbourne, Australia get a visual on this.

Im in Vermont.

C-BuZz

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Still there, someone with a telescope LOOK NOW. It now stopped in one spot, been there for the last few minutes not moving..

C-BuZz

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Ok still in the same spot, no one in Melbourne read these boards??

It appears to be VERY VERY high up, so high I can barely see it. Not moving. No way that is a helicopter.

I'll try take some pics of it. Doubt it will show up. Need a telescope. Could be a satellite but it's been there for the last 10min or so.

C-BuZz

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Can someone ID this for this guy? If I were him, I'd be trying to signal it with a pen-laser and getting ready to see some fantastic things.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Yoursky shows the planet Venus is just about directly overhead above Vermont right now. Venus is often visible in the daytime.

That would be my guess is if it's still there in the same location.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
Yoursky shows the planet Venus is just about directly overhead above Vermont right now. Venus is often visible in the daytime.

Was moving toward the city reasonably quickly to start with, then just stopped in the one position & is still there.

Big cloud just covered it so i'll have to wait till it clears to see.

C-BuZz

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz

Still in exactly the same position. If someone doesn't get a telescope on this soon im going to go buy one.

Tried to take a pic of it, cant really see much but its there, right in the middle of the pic. Origional file:

www.yourfilehost.com...

C-BuZz

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
spewin no one else in Melb was here.......

Seems we've been having a few sightings here in Oz lately. I saw a few news reports on channel 10 and ABC news plus my mate had a pretty bizzare sighting of a silver tuber object last sunday over Newcastle in NSW.... Maybe they have decided to show themselves here in Australia

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosure Agent
spewin no one else in Melb was here.......

Seems we've been having a few sightings here in Oz lately. I saw a few news reports on channel 10 and ABC news plus my mate had a pretty bizzare sighting of a silver tuber object last sunday over Newcastle in NSW.... Maybe they have decided to show themselves here in Australia

Yeah, that's actually the second time i've seen things like that. Saw two of them last week very high altitude travelling in the opposite direction.

That said, I've just lost visual sight of it. Was still in the same position but it appeared to be travelling away from me getting harder & harder to see with the naked eye until it I couldnt see it anymore.

C-BuZz

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Probably just something prosaic. I'm sure that Tullamarine, Essendon or Moorabbin airports would have picked it up on radar if there was anything untoward up there. Have you tried checking with them - or the bureau of meteorology to see if they had any balloons up? I'm on the Mornington Peninsula so it was impossible to see anything from here.

IRM

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Hey mate im in Melbourne, Dandenong region..... Is it still up there???? If so whereabout?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
(edited for explanation for electrical intererence.)

I will keep a look out. thanks for the heads up C-BuZz.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by riley]

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nizzmo
Hey mate im in Melbourne, Dandenong region..... Is it still up there???? If so whereabout?

Your about 4hrs to late
Was visible with the naked eye for over an hour, in EXACTLY the same spot. I was using my bench bar to locate it as a marker while benchpressing

I saw two of them last week however travelling in the opposite direction.

I took about 10 pictures if anyone wants me to upload. Might be able to spot it in one of them (havent checked them yet).

C-BuZz

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Dude... you have some DAMNED sharp eyes. Seriously , you ought to look through some concrete next time see if you can observe microfissures in subsiding buildings.... that thing is freakin TINY! I have seen similar things here in britain on a regular basis , but usualy at night, and usualy upon further investigation they turn out being some satellite or other.
Mind you , that wouldnt explain why it began moving further away from you ... very interesting . Will be interesting to see what others make of this . Again , I commend you on the sharpness of your sight !

new topics

top topics

join