It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding the GFL Hoaxers... **UPDATE 30 July, 2012**

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
**UPDATE 30 July, 2012**

After thinking about it, the GFL stuff is 100% online, 100% bollocks, and is a perfect fit for our new LOL forum. "Ludicrous Online Lies" is a pristine definition of the GFL farce since they don't even go to the trouble of creating hokey fake videos or images, what they put out is typically nothing more than a wall of text.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Effective now, ATS will not tolerate anymore threads about the hoaxers who seek to promote their book sales or DVD sales by exposing their urls to our vast membership/guest traffic.

I have trashed the latest new thread and suggest those who wish to discuss this "phenomena"
use the existing threads on the subject:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for your cooperation.

Springer...

edit on 7-30-2012 by Springer because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-30-2012 by Springer because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/30/2012 by yeahright because: Fixed Date - July 30

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I (and what's left of my sanity) thank you for that decision Springer. I do try to respect the spirit of civility of this forum, but no group tests my self control on this matter more than the FOL and their supporters.

You should give yourself 1000 pts. for showing abundant wisdom and common sense

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Thank you Springer.

I did a search on youtube before this for UFO things and I found about this supposed GFL thing and I knew this was a scam way before mostly everyone else did.

We need to prevent this from becoming another Planet X, if, you know what I mean by that.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
so waht happens now if someone believes something is going to happen....is it just to be discussed on existing threads or can a new one be raised.....because a UFO did not appear, does this mean its a hoax/fraud...or could it have been misinformation/misinterpreted....

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Well thank God/Allah/Jehova/Buddha/whoever.
Now if only the same could be done for all 'channelers'

Yeah,yeah I know... open mind and everything.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Thanks for doing that, those GFOL people won't listen to reason and the whole story does my head in. It is so obviously a fiction. I cannot fathom how some people swallow the whole thing hook, line and sinker, as the saying goes. Anyway thanks again, common sense prevails!

MajikWand.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I think this is fantastic, but not because of the who, rather the what. The greatest truths I found all came free of charge. And I don't think I'm interpreting the OP wrong to say this isn't about the info, where or who it comes from, but rather the selling of products, which doesn't conflict with my staunch support of free speech.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins

You should give yourself 1000 pts. for showing abundant wisdom and common sense

LMAO. Yes if someone wishes to provide information yet their sales for 'alien water' or the 'knowledge' is going to make them millions then perhaps the threads should be kept to a bare minimum. After all it's not that hard to make a site with a product, whether the product is real or not, and set your self up for the rest of you miserable little life. I just hope when the 'end of the world as we know it' - yes that was a ID4 reference happens that no one profits from it unless the profit is the raising of the whole humanities consciousness and respect for one another, then I have no problem with profiting

Good deecision.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
im almost positive she has never said Galaxtic federation one time .. not once .. so yea perhaps you might be right .. the Gfl could be made up but the FoL might just be real. prove me wrong please

[edit on 03/06/09 by donttaserme]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
There's a video on youtube of an "alien" claiming to be from the GFL. ANyways, everything he said I agreed with. Too bad he had to mention he was from the GFL.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I have add something here, we all probably know that Goodchild person was a hoax, but doesn't mean she represents all believers of the Galactic Federation. This does not mean the Galactic Federation doesn't exist. I know a very trusting individual who experienced the GFL and says Goodchild is a crock...
In other words, Blossom Goodchild didn't invent the Galactic Federation, nor are they affiliated in any way, she just used it to add credibility to her hoax. So I really don't get why everyone bashes the Galactic Federation.

Take this as an example of what I mean: If someone made a picture in Photoshop of the next xbox system that is being made, and it was later found out to be a hoax, does this mean there isn't a next xbox system being made? This is the logic I've been seeing regarding the GFL and I just want people to consider this.

[edit on 5/25/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
See my thread on...
I gotta know what the impetus was behind this

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
FACEPALM

Edit to replace applause with facepalm

:shk:

[edit on 24/10/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Oz, buddy,
Say Happy Birthday to this thread because it's one year old as of yesterday.

Happy Birthday, thread about banning GFL stuff!

Cuhail

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The soul does what it does. The same people who put out the GFL message are the same people who'd stand back (in the higher realms) and allow for this planet to be destroyed with no intention of stepping in. I have no doubt that they are spiritual beings of a great nature and a group which has had the same message and veiws for numbers of years and will continue to spread that message for eons but the fact of the matter is the wars that they warn against are wars they could stop if they simply put themselves in the picture. Sadly they are mear spectators of life.

I know a guy who wants to hunt the GFL like they were witches and who claims them to be under the control of white light beings. Either way their nonsense is intolerable.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
if any aliens exist and are manipulating world affairs from behind the scenes I wish they would just stop, let us live our lives in peace. man is already a dangerous animal, we dont need any external influences to make us worse e.g. "spiritual" beings, demons, etc

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I have to throw my two cents in here. I don't like what the GFL teaches and I don't believe they are anything more than a front man for malevolent beings hiding behind a facade of light. My channeled contacts and my physical encounters with star beings have both said the same thing to me. The channeled ones tell me more in depth, but the story is the same.

It went something like this.

The GFL is a front man to disarm humanity by teaching that all ETs visiting the Earth are of light. They want humanity as a whole to believe that, but while there are going to be super malevolent beings, physical and not, are going to swoop in and manipulate humanity and enslave them. They want only to enslave humanity and take our freewill so we won't stand up against them, because resistance is ego, independent thought is ego, and individualism is ego. The GFL front men only want what the NWO wants, a heard of humans to walk into the slaughter house blindfolded. Now for what my channeled sources say about the GFL. In my personal opinion, the GFL is just another government religious front to capture those who don't believe in Christianity, which is being used as a tool to control the masses also.

This goes a long way from provable, but I want to put it out their anyway. I heard that the Reptilians, the kind that eat people, are behind the GFL. They are shape shifters, aren't they? They want the same ends, but for a different reason. It's hard to eat and animal that resists till death, than one that will blindly lay down and except death as a simple transition to the 5 dimensional consciousness. Either way you look at it, I've got some truth in both statements. Something bigger wants to control a more manageable population of humans. There's no way to prove either way, if the top men are human or alien, but by the actions of the Global Elite in their self destructive frenzy, I'm leaning 90% towards the top men are actually aliens that can just leave the planet when things get too toxic for them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join