It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spider shown "eating" huge bird in web

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The best way to look at it is, what would happen to you if a giant godly like hand came in and took your plate of food away from you at every meal time.
You work for your food, so did the spider.
But he did kinda win the lottery too.

[edit on 24-10-2008 by Chukkles]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

I have never heard of that. It sounds like fun.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
[I would consider anyone who would even considering helping that bird an insanely horrible person.]

That would be similar to someone snatching away your food just as you were about to put it in your mouth ..we would die too if someone snatched away our food everytime we tried to eat ..for survival ..

With your thinking you just might starve around my house LOL!

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnDoe21

really? Really?

even though they interfered and killed the kangaroo (sorry to be blunt Demandred), its a 'very beautiful and innocent example of nature'.

Nope

[edit on 24-10-2008 by johnDoe21]

yea i know, i learned my lesson not to interfere

nature knows whats best and we should just leave it be

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Where I live, we have Carolina Wolf Spiders and Yellow Orb Weavers. The Carolina Wolf Spider eats mice and other small prey. I would imagine they would eat a bird too, if given half the chance. They do not build webs though, so most of their prey is stuff that is on the ground. They are huge too.

The Yellow Orb Weavers are those Yellow and Black spiders that build the humongous webs between houses sometimes, and sometimes smaller, like in between close trees. They eats lost of things that are fairly large too.

I am an arachnophobe who has been working on my phobia for about 2 years now, on my own. If you have ever seen pictures of a spider's eyes in a clear high resolution closeup, you can see they have brown eyes most of the time and they have cute little faces. I'm getting over my fear of spiders in the same room with me now, anyhow. I still don't want them on me. but I love their eyes though.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join