It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope's exorcist squads will wage war on Satan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
If you look closely you can almost see the horns on his forehead and, ironically, picture the crusifix-staff in his hand as a pitchfork. And yes I know all those are pagan symbols perverted by the church itself, but you get my point. Stop being so serious.

I didn't know Mr. Ratzinger (I refuse to call him "Benedictus" or Bene- anything) was in Hitler Jugend but I am aware that he's very much behind the new inquisition. Such a sweet fella, ain't he?

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
that picture reminds me of a quote from the series firefly

Mal - " and id like to be the king of all lundinia and wear a shiney hat"

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Here the problem we all the that the cathics are the questonable one in christianity. But the truth is in all church of christianity you will find saved ones and condemned ones. The fact is either the sqaud is really ment for killing of demons or they not. If they not for good what are they their for then????? Killing of the saints?????????? Sounds to me not matter what the battle of Good and evil is here. And we as christians must remember that God gives us the power of pray which is a big power. At some point it will be time to pick up or swords to fight. And the bigger question is what happens when we do see a devil or a devil inside some one. Will we run to our church to do the healing and vanquishing or will we have the faith enough to do it our selfs. The bible put no rules on vanqushing devils. So we dont have to have cathics rules to do it. We just have to have faith and prayer!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
At some point it will be time to pick up or swords to fight. And the bigger question is what happens when we do see a devil or a devil inside some one. Will we run to our church to do the healing and vanquishing or will we have the faith enough to do it our selfs.

yes kill the unbelievers ... but remeber to forgive them for bieng unbeleivers afterwards or jesus wont like you -_-

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I not acually talking about nonbelievers. A none believer does'nt make a devil.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by slymattb

so you want to kill an innocent person becasue a demon crawled up inside and wore em like a glove?

thats worse at least the other way you could say it was a racial killing for god

now you just want to kill people instead of tryin to exercise the demon

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Azador

Couldn't have said it better, his face gives me the creeps. If he wants to wage war on -Satan- he might want to look in the mirror first. Ughhh

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

the question is does he have a reflection in the mirror to look at?

id say he doesnt otehr iwse he would known is fine and shiney hat isnt a good look

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

Eh, to me he seems to be deluded into thinking that Christianity is the (only) way to salvation. Or to be more specific, his Christianity or whatever cult's version of it that he may or may not be part of. The worrying thing is that he seems almost fanatical based on the way he presents things.

Or so it would seem.

This is all, however, pure speculation and is not intended as any sort of offense directed as this guy. As long as he doesn't hurt another human being, or animal for that matter, it's all cool with me.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Helioflorae

a fanatical?

surley religeon and nazism dont go in for that kind of thinking

a fanatical religeous ex-nazi what an absurd idea .......

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I would just like to say this, being a precept of my Discordian faith:

KILL ALL THE FANATICS!!!

Oh wait.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Yarcofin:

true Satanists do not actually worship or even believe in Satan.

Then why do they worship him? Duh!

The Catholics fighting Satan is like mixing water and oil.......It ain't gonna happen, Or say there will be no progress.:bnghd:

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helioflorae
If you look closely you can almost see the horns on his forehead and, ironically, picture the crusifix-staff in his hand as a pitchfork. And yes I know all those are pagan symbols perverted by the church itself, but you get my point. Stop being so serious.

I didn't know Mr. Ratzinger (I refuse to call him "Benedictus" or Bene- anything) was in Hitler Jugend but I am aware that he's very much behind the new inquisition. Such a sweet fella, ain't he?
why would you wanna get rid of satan its criminals you have to worry about

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by rikk7111

they dont worship satan

they worship god backwards while listening to blacksabath albums ....... wait ..somthing not quite right about that .....

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by noobfunso you want to kill an innocent person becasue a demon crawled up inside and wore em like a glove?
thats worse at least the other way you could say it was a racial killing for god
now you just want to kill people instead of tryin to exercise the demon

First of all demons cant just walk into a person at will. The person lets them in in some way. Two no ones is innocent. Everyone sins and does things that are not good. Three I don't want to kill anyone. I rather we all live and have life after death.

The truth is there is only one way to have life after death and that through God and Jesus. And the word of God. You might not believe this but there are proofs of the bible. All over there are proofs of the bible. Show me one wrong history on earth that came to pass that the bible didn't talk about. The bible is a history book. And it agrees with history perfectly. Second there are hundreds of scripture that have come true to prove God backs up the bible. God bless and go with his spirit

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by slymattb

name calling how mature -_- james 5:9 ... i forgive you

no sorry history goes against the bible at almost every level both old and new testament

and those many prophesies arnt really prophesise they are talking about king david over and over again and bieng misread an purposefully misinterpreted to make them jesus related

and as the bible(NT) was written after the fact by people who had never meet jesus (history and geography tells us this) they could have easily written the stories to fit what ever they wanted

after all in the bible jesus starts preaching buddism ...

and you better go retake your deon hnter exams according to church doctourine you dont have to invite a demom in most supposed possessions are sneak enteries

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join