It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope's exorcist squads will wage war on Satan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Pope's exorcist squads will wage war on Satan

aftermathnews.wordpress.com

The Pope has ordered his bishops to set up exorcism squads to tackle the rise of Satanism. Vatican chiefs are concerned at what they see as an increased interest in the occult. They have introduced courses for priests to combat what they call the most extreme form of “Godlessness.”
The initiative was revealed by 82-year-old Father Gabriele Amorth, the Vatican “exorcistinchief,” to the online Catholic news service Petrus.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This probably isn't anything to be too worried about though.
... Right?
If this this really does spread - and perhaps take new forms - I'm just glad I live in a country in which Catholicism is a small minority.

NWO, perhaps? Who knows.

Btw, in my opinion, the picture of Mr. Benedictus Ratzinger in the article really is ironic in this context.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I have nothing against catholic people my hub is catholic and like he said everything that they dont tell you is allowed is satanic to them. On a second note there is alot more "kids" and even some adults messing around with stuff that they shouldnt.But saying they all need to be worked over with an excorsism squad is silly.
If you ask me someone is seeking redemption in their own minds and using others to get it. IMO

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I'd prefer the Vatican to for once take the focus away from their favourite son, 'Satan' (who provides them such power, influence and MONEY) --- and have a GOOD look at what they're responsible for

such as --- nine year old children in South America being forced to continue pregnancies

such as --- forbidding birth control

such as --- compelling (using Satan as the tool, as usual) tired, worn out mothers of nine to continue having children they cannot afford to even feed, let alone raise and educate

such as --- their damn fixation with OTHER people's sexuality !

Vatican, you pride yourself on your supposed celibacy

but that does NOT give you the right to experience sex vicariously via other people's lives

Vatican .... get up to date ! Check the figures -- 6.6 billion and rising !

We cannot afford any more of your meddling

This world cannot afford any more of those humans you insist must be added to the world's population

Vatican .. this is NOT the sixth century. Back then, you were using the masses as tools to increase your numbers to benefit YOUR OWN power and profit !

Vatican ... get responsible. Grow up. Stop condemning millions to povery and misery in order you can 'outbreed' those of other religions in order YOU can maintain power

Vatican .. get relevant ! Before you aren't

Oh, and by the way ... your obsession with Satan at the expense of the Lord is seen to be very suspect .. very unhealthy

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

The Vatican is particularly concerned that young people are being exposed to the influence of Satanic sects through rock music and the Internet.

didnt realise ozzy had a new website up, or maybe the demon of msn and yahoo webcamming is comming for your soul -_-

glad to see rock music is still officially unloved

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Back to the good old Opus Dei. I was wondering how long it would take him.... But I did predict this to all my friends at the time. I was absolutely mortified when he was elected. I recently watched a "documentary" (read: propaganda) about what a great yet humble guy he is. That was confirmation enough of what's coming.

The new Inquisition. Jolly good! I vote for the cast of Monty Python to use their torture methods to extract our confessions. www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helioflorae

This probably isn't anything to be too worried about though.
... Right?
If this this really does spread - and perhaps take new forms - I'm just glad I live in a country in which Catholicism is a small minority.

NWO, perhaps? Who knows.

Btw, in my opinion, the picture of Mr. Benedictus Ratzinger in the article really is ironic in this context.

Didn't Ratzinger play 'Dr. Strangelove'?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
lets face it open the article and look at that face

thats a face that only a mother could love and deffinatley needs an exorcism or two

and not the comfy pillow kind

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Well, this could be seen as confirmation that the global economy is about to collapse, we will be back to peasant style living and the Holy Roman Empire will once again be ready to suppress knowledge and dissent all over the globe LOL

/tinfoil off

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hey you knuckleheads!

When the pope said that legalizing birth-control would lead to abortions, everyone in the industrial world said he was crazy.

When the pope said that legalized abortion in the first term would snowball into killing infants post-natal or partial post-natal, everyone said he was reactionary.

When the pope said that the legalization of partial-birth abortion would inevitably lead to no less of a nation than the USA into legalizing infanticide, the West laughed.

But guess what the fiends at Harvard Medical (who knuckleheads like you call "open-minded") are now advocating? And I am neither hysterical nor lying, go look it up for yourself. They have suggested the age of TWO! Thank you for helping my USA degenerate into infanticide you perverted freaks! I hope the fleeting few moments of sex you scored one drunken night in college was worth the moral decay, you losers!

Oh, and by the way, I love how when jokers like yourselves get a kink for something morally indefensible you simply jettison morals! That is very enlightened. But I tell you what, when the elitist Harvard pukes vivisect their first white trash mother's two year old to patch together some drug-addled, baby-boomer celebrity, I'll be able to live with myself, because I took a stand against it. What did you do, oh enlightened ones?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
How dumb do they think we are? This is an obvious attempt to distract people from the "real" evil in the Church - pedophile priests!

Image if the Pope put all of this time, money and resources into stamping out pedophilia within the Church, feeding the poor and spreading the "good" news, rather than waste it all on some invisible boogie man.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
cue jokes about probing the alter boys for signs of satanic possession

sorry couldnt resist nazi pope scares me so i make fun of him to feel better

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Any word if they will be starting at the root of the problem?
Or will the exorcists be labeled domestic terrorists when they march on the white house?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
"The rise of Satanism" ????

First of all, Satanism peaked and has been declining ever since, a long time ago.

Second, true Satanists do not actually worship or even believe in Satan. The only people who worship Satan literally are misguided teenagers.

If this isn't a demon, then I don't know what is:
aftermathnews.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The Pope is Satan you stupid #.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
From the article.

He added: “People suffer and think that turning to the Devil can help solve their problems. We are being bombarded by requests for exorcisms.”

The Vatican is particularly concerned that young people are being exposed to the influence of Satanic sects through rock music and the Internet.

So,they're just giving their devoted followers what they want.bah!

And rock music,good old rock music,the true evil of the modern world.

Wonder if they'll do exorcisms on Christian rock groups too.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Maybe the Exorcist Squads need to start with Washington D.C. & the UN...Those places are hotbeds of demonic activity! Quick followup on the World Bank, the Fed Res & other national banks linked to IMF!

Humor aside now, I think I should first make reference to the "Religious Hierarchy" that I wrote about back in 2003 in this thread to help explain my next statement:

BAD IDEA!

What? The Pope trying to start another Inquisition? Are they even aware that the Inquisitions rank right up there with the Nazi Holocaust & the current War on Terror practices of torture & unaccountability for criminal violence on even the innocent people? Has anyone noticed the "related article" link underneath the linked-article from here: Noting that the Pope even talked about his days as one of Hitler's Youth Groups?

And does it seem too presuming to think it's not a "coincidence" that a former-member of a Hitler Youth Group seems "particularly concerned" about targeting the young?

I'm not anti-Catholic by any means, I'm just being pro-common sense with a knowledge of history! I repeat: BAD IDEA!

[edit on 22-10-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
exorcism squad sounds to me more like an indoctrination squad.

I myself studied quite a bit of ''the occult'' and find some of the things I learned rather useful.

more useful than anything I really learned in church.

As a light worker, I find many spiritual books like the bible helpful and insightful, but I would never take any such book literally.

How do we route out these den of thieves without seeking ''higher intervention'', be it the messiah, ufos, pleiadians, galactic federations, quetzalcoatl, jesus, etc etc.

Its kind of sad that so many people will never question the church and its history.

The true exorcism needs to be one of the power system.

true harmony will be achieved when the hierarchy becomes homogenous.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

That very much makes me think it is time for meditation and cleansing.

I just do not trust that what he perceives as evil is the same as I do. After All even hitler thought he was doing good.

Remember I can say anything I choose about any organized religion, because I am all of them and none of them.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
You know what i see there?
A powerful old man looking down on his subjects while wearing ridiculous clothes and throne that probably cost more than most of his subjects make in a life time and holding up a staff depicting a man being tortured until death.
And they think we need to be exorcised?!?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join