It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakras, Vibration, Something Strange is Happening, Can you Help?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

ahhhhhhhh ya sure guy ........wormhole event yikes'

sounds to me like you've been sniffin the ole ink there mr writer....wow

[edit on 27-10-2008 by centralscrutinizer]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
to address the previous posters: OP stated that they were fine, mentally and physically so please stop repeating useless advice.

OP:
I've read and heard about some shamans by the amazon. They have a treatment/medicine of some sort that induces what i think you went through. If i remember correctly its called Ayahuasca. it basically forces your mind to face.....your mind. the mind is a strange and sometimes terrible thing. any negativity that your mind cannot cope with is locked away and forgotten never to be heard from again. yet it lingers in your subconscious. what i think happened to you was a sort of awakening similar to the effect of ayahuasca. somehow all the negativity came at you. you instinctively defended yourself with the "good vibes" for lack of a better term. if this is what happened, its a good thing. my friend went down to these shamans and took this medicine. when he came back he described his experience to me. i have personally gone through some of the scariest things i can think of and laughed at them. this terrified me. not only did he describe them to me, he drew them. he is a VERY talented artist. when he talked about it or drew it, he had no fear or nervousness about him. he told me it was because he defeated or destroyed all the negativity and was now free of it.

I hope that you can soon rid yourself of the remaining negativity because my friend, who was an violent alcoholic, came back clean. hasn't touched a drop since (3 years) and is the happiest, friendliest guy i have ever known.

i am now thinking about going to these shamans and getting the treatment for myself.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hey there, I was very surpirsed in reading your story certain events recently happened to myself and it sounds honestly like the exact same thing you descibed. I sent you a U2U I think we should talk some if our experiences are the same maybe we could both find out more about what is happening.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by 1Veritas]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Fascinating that you asked that. I have some experiences equal to wat he stated and I can "Will" it but only just before I fall asleep. I have learn to embrace the feeling rather than fear it. The only drawback is when I do this, I tend to invite the incubus visitor I've had for many years into my space. Huge Drawback lol. Hope that helps!reply to post by Atlantican

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I’m very sorry for just getting back online, I have had another experience since I posted this and it has effected me so much. I don’t know where to begin with all of this and I really don’t understand why it’s happening to me. I even wonder if writing my story here has somehow subconsciously brought these beings to me.

I will quickly talk about my first scary experience for those of you who asked, but please understand I can’t go into all the details because I don’t want to start thinking about it all over again.

The beings I have encountered were black like thick dark forms not shadow but actually figures that appeared to me as something hard to describe, they were all black like made out of a black cloud or thick fog and you can feel them pressing against me and the evil or fear they had with them was overwhelming, it just felt so horrible and I felt so sick or nauseated when they came it is very hard to describe the feeling it was so negative. They are small beings not big and there were many of them like a group of them, I was laying on my back in bed reading a book when this happened and the power turned off and that is when I saw these beings come from the right, left, front through walls and all over me I felt like they were trying to suffocate and kill me. I have searched online for the closest thing that looks like them this is the only thing I can find that resembles them.

They look just like the picture below but black dark figures but the face and eyes are just black not like it shows below they did not have any color only black, the entire body is black, even blacker than anything I have ever seen or can find, blacker than the darkest night, they are not just shadow looking like on a wall but they have a body form to them just like we do and are thick dark cloud like beings. I felt like they were suffocating me to death I couldn’t breathe, that is when I had those circular vibrations coming from my head like rings of vibrations releasing from the top of my head that I described and deep inside of me I was praying out to God for help. When these beings were on top of me I felt this great force of pressure over my entire body and mind, I was going numb and paralyzed at the same time and couldn’t think, speak or breathe. I thought I was going to die and would not make it the closest word to describe the feeling was death. I felt helpless.

That was from my first experience and after writing this thread the next nigh I had another encounter with these same beings but something very personal happened to me and I won’t share that right now. This is not easy for me to talk about right now but I know I need get it out of my system that is the main reason why I posted here in the first place, I may need counseling over this so I will end my story here until my next post.
Thank you everyone for your replies and support. God Bless

top topics

<< 1   >>

join