It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakras, Vibration, Something Strange is Happening, Can you Help?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Hi I’m new to this forum and I’m not really sure where to begin with this experience but will do my best.

I had an experience that scared me so bad I thought I was going to die and I won’t go into detail about what I saw or all that happened because it is too long a story and I prefer not to even talk about it or think about it anymore because it involved putting it lightly a lot of evil energy and evil entities so scary that I will not bring it up at this time anymore.

Now the main reason for this post is to find out what happened to me while this scary event took place.

I had strange things happening to me and I feel as if I unlocked something in my body or mind if that makes sense. Some kind of spiritual defense mechanism or something I will try to explain what I mean to the best of my ability.

While I was in an absolute state of fear the best way to describe this is I felt circular waves or vibration coming from inside of my head and out of my head. Almost like my head was vibrating and sending signals or unseen circular signals or something outside of my brain from the top of my head. I have since learned that dolphins do something similar to their prey in the ocean so perhaps what was happening to me was something similar to that of dolphins.

I know this sounds strange and it does to me as well I can’t figure it out but until now every now and then I will get that same sensation that I have never had before in my entire life only after that incident took place I feel these same type of vibrations come from my head as if they are sending waves up into the air above my head and out in all directions.

I have only experienced these feelings when thinking of my experience or something serious in nature that usually involves the thought of evil entities or danger to loved one‘s. In other words when I am pondering my experience of what happened or the thought of evil entities attacking or trying to overcome me or someone close to me that I love. On a few occasions of thinking about such things since my incident I have experienced overwhelming feelings and this is when these vibrations in my head seem to come active.

Can anyone help me figure out what these vibrations are? I am a 100% normal not delusional and this is really happening to me without a shadow of a doubt, this is not imaginary and I’m not in need of a medical checkup if someone decides that is the answer. I know this has something to do with my experience because something in my brain was activated from that very experience I just don’t know what. When this overwhelming feeling of almost instinctive protection like it’s a mechanism activated I feel these circular vibration type circles or signals or whatever it is come out of the crown of my head when activated and I feel like it has something to do with fear or a sense of something that is about to happen or happen in the future but as if it’s a defense mechanism against something evil if that makes sense. I am unfamiliar completely with chakras and have no idea how they work or if this has anything to do with those?

I also sense that when I am releasing these vibrations whatever they are that I am doing something good or I feel good about releasing them as if it has something to do with me spiritually, I feel like I am sending defensive energy but of positive nature something like a mother would send as a warning if she was protecting her children from danger to an evil entity if that makes sense. Something like perhaps a dolphin would send to a shark when it enters the territory of the other dolphins? That is the only way I can best describe all of this it is hard for me to put into words so I’m doing my best to find comparisons. I don’t understand any of this and hope to better understand what this all means. I hope someone has some kind of information that can lead me in the right direction. I’m sure some of you will not relate to this and it’s ok I just hope you won’t make rude comments so if you have nothing insightful to share please just don’t post at all. For those of you who understand chakras or know what these vibrational circles or signals are or mean please share what you know and I am so glad you’re here.

I really would like to figure out what all this means and what is happening to me or has happened to me.
It’s been a tough time getting over my experience and my reality of this world and everything changed overnight after experiencing dark beings and such evil that I could never put into words but somehow I feel I was saved because of whatever was being released from my body or brain these vibrations were protecting me like an energy shield. That is just my guess but I can’t really say for sure I only know that is what I felt inside of me was happening while these vibrations were being released as if they were sending waves of energy or signals to these entities and it was affecting them. Maybe I have said to much now about the incident, if I was to share that story it would be hard for many to believe unless they have had similar experiences and know the reality of entities that try to take over and destroy people’s lives.

Ok I hope this post reaches the right people with information that can help me.

Thank you so much!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The very first thing you could consider doing is to learn to pray/meditate. I have written it that way because that's how it's done. But let's chat about this in U2U for a while, only because it won't be long until the "do-gooder besserwisser know-it-all 3Dists" arrive to tell you to go straight to a shrink to have your head examined, followed by a thorough check-up with a neurologist to rule out blah blah and blah. Ignore them completely, please.

And Aforementioned Besserwissers: Please don't bother offering your "sage" advice. It has no place here kthxbai.

Mods: That is not sms shorthand. It's lolspeak and therefore net-centric. Just making it clear!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Good_Vibes

Aye, I would like to chat with you u2u as well.

edit: but i don't have 20 posts yet

I agree very much with what CosmicEgg said.
Don't rush anything. Meditate. Go with the flow.
[edit on 22-10-2008 by AnubisOfTheEast]

[edit on 22-10-2008 by AnubisOfTheEast]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Okay here goes...
The circling is actually a swirl of light type energy. It isnt just around your head, but you can draw it in from there very easily.( it actually surrounds your body at all times) It is a subconcious defense used to protect ones spiritual side of things. The negative energies that you ran into caused it to come out en mass, its really not something to be frightened of I have it ALL the time because of where I live. Also because I investigate these types of paranormal things.
Although you can still feel it happening,it DOES NOT mean that you are still running into negative energy.Now that you have found it, you are using it when ever you "sense" anything near or in some cases rather far from you. It can even be something just walking by someone you care about and you are sending out protection to them. As any paranormal investigator worth their salt can tell you; we dont go out and do ANYTHING with out using this type of energy to "protect" ourselves, even if its a perfectly lovely spiriit we use it regardless.
Above all you really need to understand that although it happened it does NOT by far mean that it will keep happening or happen again for that matter. It may be difficult to understand or even fathom at this point; but the truth is the best way to settle yourself down over it is to just let it go and accept that not everything is perfect spiritual wise.( ie negative enrgies) I know your thinking well thats easy for you to say but I have had run ins like this all my life due to what I do. Dwelling on it can and will cause you to keep shooting off energy and it can become really draining physically. The subconcious is a very powerful part of the mind as it holds more memory than we can ever imagine. It is or can be easily compared to a super computer of sorts. When we need it it kicks in with out us even noticing it. Which is a rather good thing being there is so much about our world we dont always understand.
It would be best for you to drink lots of water and liquids, as this helps with the natural flow of energy. Also to be thrown in there is nice healthy foods for a bit to keep up your strength. I would highly recommend that you try and find a way to settle your mind and try real hard to just let your body relax even if its just for 5 minutes at a time. If you can try and get some feel good or comedy type films or shows to watch. this will help to lift your spirits and take your thoughts away from it. It may seem real hard at first but once you do it you will feel much better (You will also stop dwelling on it.) This alone is the key to getting past it. Just because it happened once doesnt mean it will happen again, keep reminding yourself of this everytime you think of it. If you need anything else let me know. I will help in anyway I can.
xoxo stacie

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
And while you're drinking all that water (yes, it is important!), add a handful of sea salt to your bath or dissolve some in an empty liquid soap bottle to squirt over you as you shower to clear away residual energies. I had to do that a lot in the beginning but still do it now regularly. There are a lot of little things that make big differences when you work with these energies. None is expensive, none is complicated, none is going to waste your time and best of all, none of it is necessarily permanent. It's all about enlightenment and once you start it in earnest, it ... I want to say it takes on a life of its own but honestly it's still very much your life. It's just oh-so-much more rich now.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
The very first thing you could consider doing is to learn to pray/meditate.

I second that motion. Its been a saving grace for me for sure. I started out being scared of demonic effigies and situations that would traverse my experience, to adopting prayer and meditation, and then unto realizing all those scary things, were great blessings that inevitably showed me a much more powerful understanding of things. And now Scary does not exist in my world.

So worry not, and follow the advice of these wonderful folks! they know what they are talking about! Just remember that fear is an illusion, and on the other side of what you fear is a great liberation. Im not saying try to hug some demons, Im saying find your inner guide through meditation and prayer, and then the next time demonic or negative experiences enter your timeline, your laughter and focus will send them to whence they came and show you the message the situation really contains. Or something to that effect, everyone has their own style.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
A good thing to do would be to start to balance your chakras,draw that energy down to your base,and slowly work it back up,stopping in all the right places. If you do this,I'd recomend getting a book or 2. So that you can do things at your own pace,and a good book will fill you in on all the little details that people leave out. Loads of good meditation videos on google videos. (better than youtube IMO cos it's got moar longer ones) Let go of your fear,this is natural,allthough as there's no concrete proof,the proof is in the pudding,and I see you've had a sizeable bite out of it. Learn to meditate,it'll do you the world of good.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I hope you'll meditate to the point of understanding that you are your energy, your energy is you. Once you've established that union, further perceptions will be opened to you. The knowledge will flow in thereafter. You might get confused but you will be comfortable with the knowledge.

God bless you.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hi,

Interesting post and I know what you are experiencing, but the question I have and it must be asked.

Can you REPLICATE the feeling AT WILL? This is important as if it's a powerful defensive mechanism, you can use it at any time. Not necessarily on the bus or at a party maybe, but hey, it's a defensive mechanism that can repulse the repulsive. Handy indeed when you are in an area of influence intellectually etc.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The same thing happens to me too. It started 3 years ago when I encountered something on the Internet.

The Satan and the Gog / Magog war is coming in the next 13 days and they'll be coming as hard as they can. Don't despair use your subjective TRUTH as your sword and armor.

When Satan moves against humanity, his true nature and motives are exposed. That is why you feel it. When he's not attacking he's more difficult to detect. It must attack, but it knows that when it does people will instinctively know who it is and why it is here. It tries to use surprise, but has lost it, his most valuable tactic and must come head on. And he's already been seen, by you, if noone else.

Do you know the meaning of the word GLORY. If not you will.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by bruxfain]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I am interested in the dark beings you described. Could you reply and describe them? If they are anything I know about I would be glad to help you with them.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Can someone please U2U me about meditation? I know how to meditate in my own way, but I don't understand when I read about chakras and energy centers. I don't understand the concept of it, opening the third eye and stuff? I need help please, if someone would be kind enough.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
In time we will awaken our senses and thus remember what we already know. You have been awakened and you have downloaded all the necessary tools to continue your journey. Go with the flow. Listen to the universe. In time all is revealed. You will be able to download more information once you have practiced and learned from your previous lesson(s).

Meditate. Listen. Meditate. Listen.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Did you experience a severe migraine when it was all said and done? I had a similar experience happen to me a few years ago in the middle of the night. I was like a intense rush out of my head, It was so intense I had to squint my eyes shut real hard. I saw what looked like a bunch or colors moving fast almost like star trek take off but all jumbled up. It freaked the # out of me and I could not sleep for a few hour after that.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reminds me of this

www.flickr.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
How is your blood pressure?

Do you have a family history of mental illness?

Remove the more mundane explainations before you jump to supernatural ones.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Sounds like possibly a Kundalini Awakening.

This can be so powerful that it grips you with fear; and if you are not ready, can have significantly negative side effects. Temporary.

You might want to google it.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
i can recommend a fantastic psychologist/therapist to help get you through this mental disorder you seem to suffer from.....

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Sounds like possibly a Kundalini Awakening.

This can be so powerful that it grips you with fear; and if you are not ready, can have significantly negative side effects. Temporary.

You might want to google it.

Sounds like that. I had it myself once, not from the head but started in the belly. Like everything under my skin was turned to soup and was being stirred around. Happened about a week after my astral travel experiment / "wormhole" experience. Very frightening. It'll fade.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join